Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-06-2012, 06:44 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Thank you for the links Henri. It was very interesting. I've also enjoyed the singing bowls music. Very soothing.

Sure...thanx ... a cool resource

Many beings don't have a physical form... and I wonder if many-some beings we see are manifested from our thoughtforms as is suggested by that quote.....

Sure many beings have astral bodies, but it's quite possible many do not, and are really energy with no actual form.... but our imagination or concepts create the form we perceive.

I'd never considered that before, as a common phenomena.
Old 20-06-2012, 07:39 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Thank you for the links Henri. It was very interesting. I've also enjoyed the singing bowls music. Very soothing.

Hi Sybilline! You can set up a corner or a section of your room devoted to faries. Some nature spirits can can manifest into physical form should they choose to. For the most part, they are invisible or can be seen as energy or energy orbs. My husband doesn't believe in fairies either. Do you have an air purifier?

Naw... Great idea! The city air is heavily polluted. Sigh...
Old 20-06-2012, 07:41 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
"When people are able to perceive them, they often will take a form extracted from the human mind. Thus we will see them in a more or less human form, but in essence they are only vortexes of energies."

I wonder if the same is true for everything?
Old 20-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Henri77

Well many folks see astral 4D beings, whose bodies are far far less dense,
yet I have no real, verifiable knowledge-understanding of devas.

But as many people have seen points of light or orbs, I wonder if this is true... that some entities we see truly don't "have" a form at all, except perhaps a thought form, but are primarily "energy".

A number of channels have referred to energy beings, of very subtle nature, and this idea could explain why folks see them differently.
Often reflecting a cultural bias or that of their era-age.
Old 24-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Sure...thanx ... a cool resource

Many beings don't have a physical form... and I wonder if many-some beings we see are manifested from our thoughtforms as is suggested by that quote.....

Sure many beings have astral bodies, but it's quite possible many do not, and are really energy with no actual form.... but our imagination or concepts create the form we perceive.

I'd never considered that before, as a common phenomena.

It may be true in many cases-- but before my first Faery encounter 4 years ago- I had assumed/imagined faeries to always look like tiny humans. I never had access to Brian Froud's paintings on the Faerykind either. Who I saw that morning on 5/31/08 did not look at all like I expected a faery would look like-- Later, I scoured Barnes & Noble and the internet for artwork from others who might have had similar encounters. I skimmed Brian Froud's "Good Faery/Bad Faery" book at Barnes & Noble and noticed that his version of Pixies were very very similar to who I saw . Even her skin color was a soft cocoa brown, which I did not expect either. The only difference between his Pixies and who I saw was that the Being I saw was totally more softer-- actually pretty too, and had an innocence and humility about her, whereas the Pixies in his artwork look rather mischievious- (but cute ;-) )

Before that encounter, I had NEVER seen a rendition of Pixies as Brian Froud painted. I never bothered to look at his books or research this before my experience. Even as a child, I was never interested in faeries because I didnt believe they existed. My encounter occured when I was 45 years of age.
Old 24-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Experiencer
I used to think I saw them often at night when I was a child. I remember laying in bed seeing tons of orb type things changing colours around the room.
Hard to know if it was my imagination or not, or what they truly were feels real though!
Old 24-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainsAndSewingMachines
I used to think I saw them often at night when I was a child. I remember laying in bed seeing tons of orb type things changing colours around the room.
Hard to know if it was my imagination or not, or what they truly were feels real though!

They probably were definitely faery -- possibly Faery "guardians" there on your behalf when you were small- and you were permitted to see them. Little children are more open to seeing interdimensional things to begin with anyway.

The Faery are often seen as colored lights- especially sparkly ones. Also colored orbs have been seen by others as well. (If I can find where I put one the testimonies I've found online of one such encounter, I will post it here for you- I have a whole collection of encounters saved on text files so I have to still go through them all yet. ) You may want to Google "Colored Orb Faery sightings" and see what comes up.
Old 24-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
It may be true in many cases-- but before my first Faery encounter 4 years ago- I had assumed/imagined faeries to always look like tiny humans. I skimmed Brian Froud's "Good Faery/Bad Faery" book at Barnes & Noble and noticed that his version of Pixies were very very similar to who I saw .

Well the source I quoted suggested energy beings may appear in a form taken from our imagination. Not they necessarily have to

I've seen many varied representations, from different eras, but don't know which are from actual sightings and which are "simply" artist creations....

It's a very interesting subject.... and would love to hear from spirit about this.
How our expectations affect what we spiritually perceive... and if some beings TRULY have no form, or if they're simply of a more etheric nature than 4D beings.
No doubt there are varied levels even within the 4th dimension-astral realm from what I've heard.

Also it sounds like there are varied fairy types, with differing roles, just as there are different sorts of angels.
Old 24-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Experiencer
Interesting Boldylocks,
Thanks!
Old 24-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainsAndSewingMachines
Interesting Boldylocks,
Thanks!

You're so very welcome!

Henri77, not saying your theory is false, though! I agree that in many cases that actually does happen! There is so much for me to know about their realm!

I was taken completely off guard by who I saw- and even this Being was surprised when she noticed I could see her! Maybe in some cases when they intentionally want us to see them , they will use the "thoughtform" mode to appear-because it may even feel safer for them that way.