Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-05-2012, 03:03 AM
Boldylocks

I don't know too much about magic so you can take what I say with "a grain of salt'.. however, I would say that sincere love energy-- the unselfish type of love directed at any type of Being- be they interdimensional, or physical, will have a positive healing affect for him/her. I would seek the highest Love energy from the Great Spirit and ask to channel that to this dragon. It would not surprise me if this being was used and enslaved for selfish ends. To me, anything coming from a "place" of ego and self focus, is the polar opposite of unselfish love- and apparantly, this dragon was being taken advantage of for that type of agenda.
Old 24-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaeveHina
I happen to practice magic myself, and while I don't favor labels, you can say I'm a witch too. My mother as well. And yes, there is such a thing as "black magic" or as some may call it "negative" or "dark magic", and you would know it as my mother did if you played with a ouji board, or if you had witnessed the kind of cult magic practices I have investigated. If magick is used wrong, it can be evil, which is commonly called "black magic". I'm referring to today's terminology, I know it meant something different in the past...

Sorry Magick is pure there is no Black or White nagative or positive its all those things because the universe is all those things there is always a balance. The Witches heart can take things to a bad place if she is unbalanced..
Old 24-05-2012, 05:24 PM
NekoTheCat

to everyone arguing on the type of magic.. there is only one type. lol its called magic.
the purpose of it may be seen negative or positive. the only way i could label magic, is "Wicca magic" and "high magic". The difference lies in the fact that wicca believes in the 3 fold law - while high magi practitioners dont. but there is a law which says that what you put out will come back to you sooner or later.

on topic.. wow, a spirit dragon? that must be amazing to be able to see- what type of dragon is it? Chinese, Russian or European? what color is he? for some reason i saw,in my head, a white one.
i agree they are powerful creatures which cant be hold captive..but maybe he is young, thus not very strong..and the magic used was extremely powerful... im thinking of the chain you saw now.
on the other hand, this dragon might have been around your house for a longer time, protecting you and he caught the bad "spells" directed at you or other types of attacks...if any.
you should be able to communicate with him, an you might get him to tell you what happened...............maybe

sorry, i cant help more :/ good luck ^^