Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
However, as I said, my friend had all these symptoms but she was never a spiritual person, or believed in twin flames, etc. Yet she believed herself to be/was only "happy" when she had a boyfriend, then she would go to all these 3 stages on the article: being someone you would like to rescue, protect(that's why I say this applies to us friends as well), all love relationship/everything's is perfect, you're heaven sent, then the excessive need would start, nothing is right, extreme jealousy(even w/friends - you can't even talk w/somebody else she'd be imagining your up to something or neglecting her, you're always wrong), anger, hate, screaming, saying she was going to kill herself, culminating in boyfriends leaving her and she becoming miserable, depressed, like crying hours a day, self mutilation(making cuts in her arms) and trichotillomania(hair pulling disorder).

Sadly to say a lot of this sounds like the purging stage I went through with my twin. Especially the soul shock. This is why people here are asking if they have BPD, because an unconscious part of them as in everyone is mentally ill. But most people don't confront that side of themselves. People with actual mental disorders get stuck in a loop where they can't get out, and lightworkers eventually get their way through it, but in the time being the categories can overlap a lot.
Old 29-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Experiencer
Well in my opinion anyone could get a diagnose of something, there is always to find anything but doesn't matter what someone do have, it doesn't make this person less lovable. We should not judge peoples in despite of what they do have because we don't know the person and what has triggered this person to become like this. We cant walk in the shoes of others even if we would wish to. But i believe anyone is perfect as he is because the true beauty of a person is the soul. We all are there in our lives where we have to be and that's good, we are constantly in growing and evolving.
Old 29-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Experiencer
I just got the thought that the therm indigo also fits very well at some parts into the BPD. The world view from an Indigo is from the childhood on very different then those from the others and probably parents. It causes allot problems to the both sides. The indigo can develop within years depressions and suicidal behavior as well in feeling not understood from the environment. Many indigos getting also a false diagnose of ADD or ADHD. Some are isolated from them selves through aggressive acting-out or through fragile introversion, falling into addictions, are seen as system busters and unsocial. Indigos are extremely sensitive and emotional which is hard to balance it.
Old 29-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Good point, I would also wager that many of us on this forum are Indigos. I know I am, though I also hold crystal and rainbow frequencies too through the ascension process (self-acceptance).
Old 29-04-2015, 11:22 AM
Experiencer
I'm an adult indigo that's a sure thing, it cause me allot of troubles and my worldview meet repeatedly with rejection... i'm waiting to the day i can help to bust the system i hope soon, i feel it.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:05 PM
lucid remix

some times when im talking to 'myself' in the reflection of the mirror, i realize that my mouth will contort and form as a spitting image of her

when that happens i mini-freakout 1 because its a relief for familarity and 2 im impressed.

i find myself behaving in ways she would and we havent been in contact in quite some time. our mental energy game is strong af.

doctor doctor throw me this way all the while keeping me medicated
Old 29-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Knower

I did a lot of research on a BPD person, and almost all of the symptoms overlap the runner. And many of what we feel is uncanny to the testimonials of those who have finally left a BPD relationship (being a non-BPD person). It was certainly alarming. I'm not categorizing everyone on here, nor even myself. But I strongly encourage many of you to do the research and first be sure you are actually dealing with a genuine twin flame "Runner" rather than a suffering person with BPD who will unfortunately hurt you time and time again.
Old 29-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Master
this thread confuses me.

before joining this site, I had never heard the term "twin flame" before. I was intrigued so I went and read the thread "The Four Primary Soul Connections Explained" to try to understand what a twin flame is. this is what it says about the connection:

Twin Flame

-The first thing about a twin flame connection is that meeting them feels like you have met God. This is not just a metaphor or symbolic for how great you feel, this is an actual occurrence where you meet the creator of the universe and all life inside yourself. There is nothing more holy. This connection is completely spiritual and you become consumed and burned up with divine love. You will feel it not just physically but emotionally, mentally and religiously too. You will want to worship them as you see your perfect godself reflected back at you.

-You are in an initial state of bliss, you often cannot think or even move for hours on end each day, and this lasts for a long time, making you incapable of functioning and continuing life at a normal rate. You feel like you're in a bubble of incredible energy where time and the rest of the world doesn't exist. You spend most of your time spaced out on what feels like ecstasy, tons of chemicals are released in your body and you are flying on an incredibly intense high. It is literally like being drugged up and often consecutive sick days are needed to be taken from work.

-Whether you were spiritual or not before, suddenly you are and everything in the entire universe makes sense. There is perfect order and you realise and understand everything about life. It is like being given a key to the book of life and all the secrets pour into your mind. There is nothing hidden any longer, you are one with all life and you cry uncontrollably in wonder and joy at everything that has been revealed to you. You feel like destiny really does exist after all.

-After the bliss stage you go through such an incredible purging that you feel like you had taken a trip to heaven and then were plunged into hell. Again this is not symbolic or exaggerated, this is actually how it feels. You face everything inside yourself, all the old habits, baggage and negativity you didn't realise was still there. You are faced with your unconscious self and forced to feel it, deal with it, and release it. Nothing can remain shrouded or hidden in darkness.

-Your beloved twin flame is an exact mirror image and reflection of you. Although on the outside they may appear different in their appearance and habits, on the inside they match you perfectly. What you see in them and how you react to them is directly related and dependent upon what you see in yourself and how you react to and treat yourself. This will cause many synchronicities to happen as well as inadvertent telepathic and empathic communication as you work out and balance the connection between you both.

now. as for bpd... I have it. so I understand it very well. here are the dsm diagnostic criteria for bpd, of which you need to meet at least 5 of the nine for a diagnosis:

1. frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.

2. a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.

3. identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.

4. impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating).

5. recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior

6. affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days).

7. chronic feelings of emptiness

8. inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights)

9. transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms

I'm not seeing the connection. lol. someone explain it to me?
Old 29-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Knower

This whole website posted below really explains it all and there are striking similarities when observing what a relationship with a BPD person is like and being a twin flame one. The reason for withdrawal, the hot/cold, push/pull, the coming back around is all explained and broken down. Even down to the same soul-shock chasers feel when runners, run. They refer to it here as "shell-shock" instead. In addition, many testimonials talk about how they felt in the beginning a "love like I've never felt" "a soul-mate connection" "I was swept off my feet fast and intensely" "I thought we were destined for one another." Mirroring is a TEXT-BOOK sign of a person with BPD as well. It's all parallel when looked at BPD in the sense of what a relationship looks like with a BPD person, rather than just listing symptoms. It's also stated in testimonials how many heard from their ex-BPDer sometimes 10, 15, 20 years later after being left (or them running) dozens of times prior. But they can quickly devalue you as well and move on just as quick as the intensity started (perhaps an explanation why no runners are here because they are flat out not thinking of us anymore?) The advice for the the non-BPDer in the relationship is even shockingly the same. WORK ON YOURSELF. There are reasons a certain person is drawn to relationship chaos, usually being that something is missing inside of them. Even many people state how post-BPD relationship, they felt grateful for having fixed themselves and realizing their own issues. And "twin flame" relationships or relationships with a "BPD person" all do the same thing, TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER. Pain, awareness, and the final part which is the healing is up to you. Or you can continue to repeat the cycle. To me there is two ways to look at these type of relationships. The spiritual way: A "twin flame" relationship. Or the psychological way: A relationship in which BPD is involved. Either one, unfortunately, seem to be toxic and unhealthy for the psyche or else we all wouldn't be here. With that said, one thing I haven't been able to explain is the synchronicities. No where in a BPD relationship is this stated to happen (likely it wouldn't anyway, as this is a spiritual concept). But some of the synchs we've all experienced are either A. just a complete creation of the mind for what we choose to perceive their meaning as or B. exactly that, real and true and unbelievable synchs.

I'm not sure I believe genuine love is as toxic as the twin flame relationship. And it's proven those with BPD are almost entirely incapable of giving and stabilizing genuine love ever. Many completely untreatable and uncurable. Not saying it's not possible, I'm just going off my research.

I hope this isn't dark to those of you reading this. It is not my intent to dumb down, dismantle, or trump any of the twin flame theories at all. It was just an honest stumble upon that became an honest shock when reading the similarities. And if we're being spiritual here, which I am, I found it to be a sign or reason for me to stumble upon it. Maybe it's the closure I needed to realize this may be a fabrication of the mind and an unfortunate psychological warfare that could last what it seems decades in most of these twin flame relationships, where no peace treaty will ever be granted.

gettinbetter.com/dirtywork.html
Old 29-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Experiencer
Ok...simple, borderline is like: i love you but i hate you, come to me near but don't touch me. You are the good guy but at the other second you are the evil inclination. The most BPD peoples got through very traumatic events like, sexual,physical,mental abuse etc. Trough ruff family conditions. BPD get developed at the early childhood and get a break trough at the puberty phase or even as young adult. The most of them have been hospitalized severe times trough, drug abuse, self harm and suicidal attempt. Sometimes it happened that peoples which suffer from severe mental condition problems that they cant be diagnosed, which put these then into the BPD section. BPD peoples always seeing them self as a victim trough others, but don't get that they are the victims of them selves, don't try even to mention this to one because he might freak out about the truth. Self harming actions are used to forget about mental pain which can be triggered trough a traumatic memory which just get released trough a actions like abandonment as example. The same as with para suicidal actions, a person with this illness might use to make such attempt just as a 50/50 chance of a death to see if there would be someone who resque that person. BPD peoples are almost enabled in anything they want to do, because they get triggered trough almost anything like go out into a park, shopping, meeting peoples, going to work, to studies etc. Such a person always deals with his own controversy which is like walking on a line but never crossing it. I believe borderline is a mythos it only does exist in their head. But please don't mention this to one of them they might get very aggressive against you. They hate them self so much, that they do not really care their family, friends or partner how they feel. The most of them don't want even to change nor to stop harming them selves, they don't want to see nor to hear that they have to love them selves to get out of this. They stuck with themselves, with their pain, and they love that pain even when they say they don't otherwise they would find a way to get out of it. Sorry i'm honest, all i say are my thoughts this is not just a idea of me, this is experience trough BPD friends i used to have.