Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Ascender

Yes. Though might be a better place to land in "does not matter"

Fear is simply misunderstanding the truth.
Old 22-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Aww, that is such a sweet little scene between you and your DH. It sounds like there is a lot of love there and a deep connection/understanding between you two (your husband). I forget, were you already married when you met your twin? Or did DH come after?

I think that if you do see the connection with the other person as other-wordly, there is a spiritual component to it that goes beyond the limerence model. Even so, I believe if there is a deep soul connection with your husband, you don't need to jeopardize that bond at all. Somehow I think you will end up increasing your vibration to acknowledge the 5D connection to your twin and maintain your 3D life with DH. Here is where that work on channeling your own inner feminine power may come into play, and let that part of yourself take command. She will make sure nothing will ever topple you. You can expand yourself to be able to handle the fact that your soul loves your TF soul in the 5D, but in this 3D life you've found your ideal human mate and are on a wonderful and fulfilling track in this 3D life. You've got this - you've got it all!

thank you! yes I married when I was young and TF came along many years later. Even though I wanted, desired TF badly, there was no way this 5D relationship was going to break up the 3D one. My DH knew everything, all my thoughts and feelings regarding TF, and even though is somewhat perplexed, has accepted it for what it is and supported me.

And yes, I do have more work to do. Just the other day I wrote about why I wanted to push TF away at the beginning (before I fell limerent). And had another break through.

Thank you, you've helped me see a little bit beyond 3D
Old 22-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie

Fear is simply misunderstanding the truth.

I agree =)
I need to work on why I hold fear which sits in my stomach (or at least I swallow my stomach when I think I'm about to bump into them)
Old 26-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Yep, I know how you feel.

I think you can come at this two ways. First is that, hey, you probably have loads of inner work to do before you come at a place, where say, you are indifferent to the idea of being toppled from this position. Of course it's only by letting go of the idea of being on a high that we get to stay there. Non-attachment is the best way, and once you get to that place you probably wouldn't care either way if you saw him again. Your emotional state would be zero, or flat, or detached, rather.

On the other hand though, you've gone through a lot of pain, learned a lot of lessons, and boundaries and self respect are important. And sometimes we have to defend ourselves from hitting a low again by taking steps to make sure certain situations in our life don't repeat (for example, never contacting him again). It's not so much a matter of non-attachment as it is a matter of self-love. What is the best for you in this current situation? Whatever that is, that is your highest good right there.

Maybe if you were to take a unified look at the situation, like with everyone you still have a path to travel, at the same time you are exactly where you need to be right now. So just flow with it, and don't worry about this or that. Just go with what feels best in each moment.