Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Pathfinder
Question Is it really true???

I know this guy that every time he tried to astral travel to the white house, this strong wind prevented him from going there. Does that mean the government uses this method that prevents astral travelers to go anywhere near any government property like the white house and area 51?
Old 05-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Master

I have heard that there are astral guards at area 51 . I know Robert Monroe meet up with some guarding J.F.K. in the early 60s
Old 06-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Knower
The elites know about the forbidden knowledge, inherited from the Freemasons. They know very well about spiritual practices and the astral world. That is why they don't encourage people to become fully spiritual and poison your food to lower your frequency. If this thing you're talking about is true, then yea I'm sure they would be practicing some black magic to make sure people don't see what's in there.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:12 AM
Master
Astral wind is a relatively unknown phenomena. Little is known about it other than the fact that it definitely happens. I have had it happen to me both during important and unimportant matters. Sometimes when I am trying to get away from a spirit winds will blow me back in their direction. Sometimes when I see something in the distance and I want to go there astral winds will prevent me from going. On a few occasions right after a projection began astral winds blew me into the astral planes into a certain zone, on those instances astral winds were very helpful and positive.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Master
Might be the beauty of astral wind, so bizarre and odd than rather think bout how in the astral we can overcome it, were to surprised in the first instance by its presence, what would combat wind and its resistance?
Kind blessings Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 06-10-2013, 09:44 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Might be the beauty of astral wind, so bizarre and odd than rather think bout how in the astral we can overcome it, were to surprised in the first instance by its presence, what would combat wind and its resistance?
Kind blessings Loopy
First thing that comes to mind is to work with elementals. Specifically wind elementals. That and aerokinesis.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:12 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicKevin
I know this guy that every time he tried to astral travel to the white house, this strong wind prevented him from going there. Does that mean the government uses this method that prevents astral travelers to go anywhere near any government property like the white house and area 51?

The strong wind is probably doing him a favor by blocking access to the White House. A different and even more undesirable situation would occur if a massive tornado sucked him into that place and then prevented him from leaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Astral wind is a relatively unknown phenomena. Little is known about it other than the fact that it definitely happens. I have had it happen to me both during important and unimportant matters. Sometimes when I am trying to get away from a spirit winds will blow me back in their direction. Sometimes when I see something in the distance and I want to go there astral winds will prevent me from going. On a few occasions right after a projection began astral winds blew me into the astral planes into a certain zone, on those instances astral winds were very helpful and positive.

A similar situation happened to me once during an astral projection experience. I simply let the wind carry me to what seemed to be outer space, the moon, Mars and then Venus. What I thought was Venus could have actually have been somewhere else or maybe even Earth in the future. The wind may have been a karmic current, the force of the universe, the "Hand of God" or some other phenomena that caused me to be taken to a place for an unknown purpose.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:17 AM
dronelocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicKevin
Well i wouldn't be so suprised. If one person can leave his body, another one might also.
I never had such problems myself when entering an officialy "off limits" areas. But then again, my energy and structual signature is not very human-like.
Plus, there might be a basic para-spiritual Constructs there. Its the syndom of "thing you won't find as long as you are searching for it." if you know what i mean by that. Basicly as long as you are curious about such place, you won't be able to access it. The key is to NOW be curious. To be like a wind. Just passing by.