Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-12-2023, 10:45 AM
Knower

I can totally relate to what you expressed just be! For me being a spiritual awakening parent of a child with ASD I have adapted to his needs but I also see my own within, I was reading about this being a new route race, and I see more and more diagnosed, and the awareness of schools etc adapting.

Not comparing all symptoms as we can understand a child growing with ASD will experience rigid behaviours and mechanisms to cope with their surroundings, which we are use too, incl social cues, speaking only of the hyper sensors through meditating, raising one’s own awareness. Then having to make sense of the world, through the illusions which they may naturally see.

Parents of Autism are learning to telepathically communicate with their children who are mute by sensing their needs, I experience this with my son when he was mute, I just knew what he wanted I sensed it, and I think this is the reason some don’t learn to speak, because they are telepathically and we need to adapt to this, they are teaching us their ways. My son used a pecs book picture exchange with his dad, but I always knew what he wanted, and even now he is speaking, he blurts out random things startling me, like he knows what I am thinking.

I have been following Suzy Miller she is a speech and language pathologist now dedicated her life to the awesomeness of autism after awakening her own sensors, if anyone wants to watch it here-
https://youtu.be/YVk-NVolFrU?feature=shared

Some may say when one awakens their life changes, they avoid busy places, choose their friends wisely, truth of how it is, sight, sound, touch, taste, smell etc we can relate all of it also with extra sensory gifts we awaken raising our vibrations.
Old 12-12-2023, 01:59 PM
Experiencer

While wanting to be sympathetic and empathetic it is important not to make autism and the spectrum of autistic characteristics something they aren't.
Old 12-12-2023, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrations
I
Some may say when one awakens their life changes, they avoid busy places, choose their friends wisely, truth of how it is, sight, sound, touch, taste, smell etc we can relate all of it also with extra sensory gifts we awaken raising our vibrations.

Being present with what is in any child or person, is really no different with all life as I see this. Each moment is an opportunity to not only see more directly what is there but what is going on in you, one with it. The needs of these children do awaken you deeper to what potentials lay within all life as it is, often teaching us, not us teaching them.

That is often difficult for people who see it their job to mould and make children into something they believe is right.

My son taught me to look deep into all of me, to see him more clearly, without projections.

We as humans adapt to a ‘norm’ and some never notice deeper how their inner workings, gifts and abilities can blossom.

Thank you for the video ..
Old 17-12-2023, 01:58 AM
Knower

Thank you yes your words speak truth, I can relate to this deeply as a mother like you with a child of ASD, as you state people who try to mould them into something they believe is right, I gather you are referring to schools and society, trying to fit them into the way what they think is the right way? but they are actually adapting to their way gradually it is happening, with or without projection! as you say ur child is older now an adult, while mine is still in primary years, though I do also have an older son with ASD I see the progression of adapting is happening, I see my child how he is, which has also helped me see myself, but if I am honest I think it was needed in schools, as it is now in reality for human evolution. we are all shifting into higher consciousness. and I am pretty sure we will align together as earth shifts.

I believe those with Autism have a stronger connection to the real world. and are in the fifth dimension and we are joining them in alignment, some say the soul is not fully interigated with the body, meaning there is a part of them connected to the spiritual realm, it is proven their brains have a larger capacity, my son being one, doctors said he has a very large head which is why I had to have c section, on another note, there is also a link to less sleep, my son only needs a few hours and he is wide awake, I have also adapted to this, and there is the evidence of those gifted with math, reason, art etc using this brain capacity. without poetic spiritual talk, it is what it is in simple terms, but it is a shift in human evolution, there is no doubt in m opinion.
Old 17-12-2023, 07:24 AM
Experiencer

Opinion is one thing; reality is another.
Old 17-12-2023, 08:47 AM
Master

Spiritual level varies per person with autism. Same for soul age and soul maturity and mindfulness. Ive met varying people with autism with a high variety of neurological and soul workings. There is not a typical person with autism. Also it can be vessel related (it just being the body) or have another cause as far as my experience and opinion goes.

I have autism and I deal a lot with autistic people. I also always learn from them. But there is not a single autism.
Old 17-12-2023, 08:58 AM
Master

A lovely post Cosmic.
Old 17-12-2023, 05:48 PM
Experiencer

Spiritual progress levels vary for all individuals. Every person is at their own personal level of spiritual evolvement and it applies whether or not they are (considered to be) autistic.
Old 17-12-2023, 06:50 PM
Knower

Autistic is just a word, I see my son how he is, the point I was making are the hyper senses with spiritual development.
Old 18-12-2023, 06:21 AM
Master

@vibrations,

I can relate to it a lot btw. I have very deep spirituality. And also I agree autism is just a word (pointing to something real)