Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-01-2024, 08:13 PM
Experiencer

For the last time, how do I keep and maintain the power?

Unfortunately I've been bullied and emotionally abused by relatives for years in the past.

They do not know me

I've had problems with my sister and she tells info to them. They think they know me which my relatives give others distortion of the real truth.

How do I keep the power of people saying lies behind my back, negativity, mocking me behind my back? I could be on the way to good things. They don't know me and for sure what I put on social media and what they say, think are two different conflicting things.

-Never be there
-Keep my distance
-Move away
-Do not communicate with them
-Dont care
-Dont think
-Be silent

-Give no info

-Do not prove anything or seek approval

Maybe stop showing off or putting things on social media

Anything else? I'm not there anyway, they do not have the power
Old 18-01-2024, 12:58 AM
Master

ive tried to say this before. Once I know how to want things I start wanting to be wanting things. unfortunately the way the loa works, if i'm wanting to be wanting things, that means I can't achieve the original want, because were i to achieve that my other want, wanting to be wanting... will not be achieved.

there is no way out of this mess through further wanting.
Old 18-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Master
Hi Guff779, `How do I keep the power of people saying things behind my back` ? The simple answer is you can`t stop people speaking about you or control what they say. they speak from their perception of you alone, or sometimes for their own ends. People will always talk and pass comment.
The Best way is to not care what they think. An even more powerful practice which helps to create the state in you of not being affected by their perceptions, is to forgive them.
How can they possibly understand you? so accept that and forgive them their misconceptions. That said, bullying, if that is what`s happening to you, is not okay. You can forgive the person but not tolerate the action. I work on the principle of discrimination; Deserve or not deserve. Do I deserve to be treated like this? if not, then create boundaries.
Thtas all I can say really without knowing the specifics. Hope it helps.
Old 19-01-2024, 01:32 AM
Experiencer

If it helps, you're not the only one who goes through family problems.

As a baby I was adopted by my grandparents, who didn't give me a fair treatment. My true parents are both alive, well and wealthy. I have a biological sister who is only 2 years younger than me, and she wasn't rejected and adopted like I was. That alone could make a normal person's blood boil, but not me, I have found my peace and contentment.

I'm at a constant war with my family, they tolerate me and I tolerate them, from afar.

My sister who is my biological mother blackmails me all the time, she is manipulative and sly. My adoptive mother is evil and toxic, but too old now to harm me.

I live only to see how it is all going to end, hehe.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 19-01-2024, 05:56 PM
Experiencer

Thank you all for your insights and advice.
Old 19-01-2024, 10:18 PM
Experiencer

An important thing you can ask yourself is, in your final moments, would you rather be with your relatives or by yourself? If like me, you'd rather be by yourself, you have to act accordingly. That's empowering.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 19-01-2024, 11:08 PM
Ascender

Don't share any details of your personal life with your sister that you don't want the rest of the family to know. Cut toxic people out of your life, if possible. If not possible, set boundaries with them and be willing to hang up, walk out the door, if they cross them. If you're dealing with a narcissist there are lots of sites online that talk about how to work/live with them.