Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-01-2024, 12:09 PM
Master
Celia Fenn's energy update Jan 13th

There doesn't seem to be a fitting subforum for this, so I'm sticking it here :)

Message from Celia Fenn on the current energies. I've certainly been feeling it the last approx. 3 days! I've been feeling a bit sleepy/tired/drowsy all day long. Also seemed as if my short-term memory was off-kilter. Like if I try to recall what I've done the last couple of days, I really couldn't tell. Yet I have been quite busy with all kinds of things in spite of feeling so weird.

Anywho, here's the message:
The Crown of Light January 13th 2024
As we work with the powerful incoming solar and galactic/diamond energies, there is much activity in the Crown Chakra and higher. As we expand into our new self and energy for the New Earth, we are truly "crowned with light".
This creates a "vortex" of light and energy that is very strong, especially in those who are set to expand their work and be the seed bearers for the New Earth communities.
It is a most beautiful Gold and White light that carries Codes for the Divine Feminine, the Christ Consciousness and the Galactic Diamond Light!
You may feel this energy on the physical level as pressure on the head, or as dizziness and "swaying on your feet". Be careful not to fall over, but stay firmly grounded and anchored in the material and earth realm so that you can better carry this energy and ground it!
Wear your Crown with Grace!
You deserve it as you embrace your sovereign power as a Queen or King!
As we pass through this week towards the zero point reset on the 20th January when the Sun and Pluto are conjunct at 0 degrees of Aquarius, this energy may become even more intense.
And miraculous!