Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-11-2023, 06:12 PM
Master
I embrace me, and others, doing our own thing as spirituality is a very intimate and personal thing, and I just do not believe in following the crowd. Once we start doing it the way others are doing it, we tend to be creating a religion, and religions are complicated.

I do not explain spirituality to other people, all I usually say is get in touch with your deeper being, and you do not need to put a label on every experience which you have. People usually want to know, “what do you call it.” That is usually so that they can categorize it, which puts it in a box.

I did not become conscious of spirituality because someone explained it to me, rather I felt something, which I explored and went deeper into. Most people who explain spirituality come from their own understanding, their past religious or cultural orientation. In the very beginning explanations may be required for many but as we travel the spiritual path all explanations disappear and are not needed.

Spirituality is very simple but the human mind is very complicated.
Old 29-11-2023, 05:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Spirituality is very simple but the human mind is very complicated.

i so agree spirituality is so simple and the more i my understanding grows the simpler it gets so why do people complicate it so much

the mind that the only thing about me that's crazy like you said it so complicated it dose things like make me wrong to make it right
i thank spirit for showing me how it works its one of the best things they have done for me

i love meeting like minded people at fairs and festivals and shearing
is just awesome what shows up for me at places like this but that's just me
Old 29-11-2023, 10:09 AM
Master

For me , I feel that we do not choose spirituality but rather that spirituality chooses us...
Old 29-11-2023, 04:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
For me , I feel that we do not choose spirituality but rather that spirituality chooses us...

that's the case for me i was a complete atheist before things happened that i could not explain
i think some of us are born with an innate knowing and find it easier
but i think any one can do it if that put the energy "work time study" in

its a bit like riding a bike you can only guide and support them
Old 30-11-2023, 06:38 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex
that's the case for me i was a complete atheist before things happened that i could not explain
i think some of us are born with an innate knowing and find it easier
but i think any one can do it if that put the energy "work time study" in

its a bit like riding a bike you can only guide and support them

I think we carry a prebirth agreement to follow the road of Spirituality...

I believe this design is designed by previous incarnations on the path as well...

For us it's our home this 'subject' so to speak, for others it is as you said like a foreign language...

For me, pretty much, the road is about disidentificating from our ego (as a main achievement) ...... to acquire the observer , for and in us ....
Old 30-11-2023, 09:43 AM
Ascender

We make it complicated because everyone has a different opinion, and a lot of the times, don’t explain things well enough. So for instance, they will give an answer, and then tack something like ‘then just let go’ or ‘just trust in the process’ on the end, but not explain what they mean. (Just let go, is probably the most under-explained answer in spirituality). Without explanations, they just become platitudes.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:06 AM
Master
I don't know why. Being spiritual is very simple, let spirit do the driving.
Old 19-12-2023, 11:45 AM
Guide

Human nature really. Our minds like to complicate matters.

My view is that living in the present moment as much as possible helps me to tap into the spirit realm or source energy that we are all a part of.

Go beyond thought as much as possible, let the spirit which you are flow and drive your life, not your mind/ego.
Old 23-12-2023, 02:49 PM
Knower

For me to explain spiritual awakening in simple terms is that we are capable of so much more if we go inwards accepting all parts of the self, and bring our new true form outwards letting the old self go, in psychological terms one can say re inventing themselves, waking up and seeing the world as it is. Unlocking our higher self and intuition to guide us. We live in a 3 dimensional world, we can’t see the fourth because it’s inwards, and this is the only way to the 5th dimension and so on..Of course it goes much deeper but that is for one to discover and is unique to them. I get what you mean about it sounding difficult, with so many influences out there, no two peoples experiences are the same, once we go inwards it is unique to us as an individual, I always find the poet talk patronising like it’s a skill we must all possess, and it is not it is an art, and each of us will find our own gift within us.

Last edited by vibrations : 23-12-2023 at 04:54 PM.