Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 10-01-2023, 01:11 AM
Ascender
Fish Nothing matters

Nothing matters, as in the very thing that is nothing, matters... and ofc it could be the other way around
Old 10-01-2023, 03:13 AM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
Nothing matters, as in the very thing that is nothing, matters... and ofc it could be the other way around

Hi. Sorry I couldn't understand this Thing.

What is meant by a Thing? and could you please elaborate the thing you say here to my dim mind?

Thanks.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:06 PM
Dude111

Very good statement Orion_Lion!
Old 10-01-2023, 01:54 PM
Master
No self, no thing. Just beingness being infinitely and eternally and absolutely and unchangingly and timelessly and dimensionallessly and boundlessly and limitlessly Unique.

Without chaning, or becoming, existence/being is already always already being infinitely Unique. Eternally here and now, as there is nothing else but it, it can only be forever here and now Unique.

Religion seems to approach it forever, but can never reach it, because it is already everything. Uncomparable, it is nothing. It cannot be known, it is that which allows for the appearance of knowing and identity. The appearing knowing and illusion of it is also already boundlessly Unique.

Everything is always already it, and it being uncomparable, it can be said to be nothing. And everything. Both at the same time. As the same thingless thing=nothing=everything.

Everything is always already it. Everything is always already nothing. Uncomparable. Unique. Boundlessly unique. All one one allness. Inseperable. Infinite. Undefinable. Free. Infinitely free and unlimitted. Always unlike anything else, it is forever the same one thingless thing. Infinite eternal absolute unchanging Uniqueness of existence.
Old 17-01-2023, 05:29 AM
Master

Something or someone must experience "no self" I think it's me.
Old 17-01-2023, 05:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by O K Viswanath
What is meant by a Thing? and could you please elaborate the thing you say here to my dim mind?

I think was just pointing out two ways the meaning of those two words could be interpreted.

#1 "Nothing matters" Meaning the nothing actually DOES matter.

#2 "Nothing matters" Meaning there is nothing that matters.

What is this nothing for it to matter? I think "nothing" or "no-thing" could be a way to point to an awareness we can have with the mind quiet. It's just experience and life as awareness only, thinking turned off for a spell. It's not nothing in the sense of no experience, it is experience without a thought or word. A "thing" means a mental separation between me and it. "No-things" means one thing. Just experience.

It's a well known thing in many books where they say to try to experience a tree for example without any thoughts about it. Just go out and stand next to a tree and empty yourself of all thoughts. Just experience the tree as it is, how it would be if you were not there. The "you" with all of your thoughts and ideas and judgements. So just look and feel the tree. Feel it's life force. Look at it without any ideas or thoughts about it.

I did this exercise once with bushes at night and realizing they were as alive as me I got really scared and ran home lol. Plants are alive and conscious I think we just are not aware of it.
Old 17-01-2023, 06:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Nothing matters until we have found purpose
No one matters until we have found compassion
Nowhere matters until we have found oneness
Old 17-01-2023, 11:14 AM
Master

Re Maisie comments

Well said Maisie!

Yes plants are definitely alive and conscious. Have a read of THE SECRET LIFE OF PLANTS. Can’t remember author. Excellent read.
Old 17-01-2023, 12:55 PM
I ignored ofc thinking it was some typo...
ofc=of course.
No one has ever used it before in my circles.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-01-2023, 10:09 PM
Master
Excellent post Maisy, There is no such thing as nothing, and while we apply nothing to matter and see matter as things, matter are not things. It would be accurate to say God is nothing, as the word “nothing” actually means no-thing, and God is not a thing. If everything is energy or consciousness then where does nothing exist?

A thing has a beginning and an end, it has borders or is limited in some way. Matter does contain things, objects occupying space. But all space is already occupied by divine infinite spirit, that is why there is no such thing as nothing, because all space is occupied with the presence of God. There is no place where nothing exists.