Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 22-10-2015, 01:15 AM
Seeker

Tobi - So we volunteer?.... I have so much to learn.

I guess we consciously recall very little right now in order to safeguard our mind. To save from an overload, perhaps to encourage self-learning rather than completing 'modules!' & to avoid possible kudo scoring in this ever dog-eat-dog world?!

Great. Am always taught in my job to never give out information if you aren't 100% sure of the facts/evidence to back it up. Blows Wikipedia out of the water then :-P

So whether it be fleeting or lifelong, that bond & that love will prevail when the time comes that we meet & all trot off to the next learning curve? That connection made MEANS a whole heap when transferred?
Still confused re time scope, but perhaps I should be.
So it's kind of organised. Each knows what the other is doing. Each knows how far they've come already & has an idea of how far they have to go?

Wow re your dog. I have not yet TRIED to tap into asking them anything. I'm very much in the 'no way this has happened....are you trying to teach me what I think you are....am I trying to teach you?'. I'm very much in the preliminary stages of what, how, why & when. I'm receptive - oh yeah - but not at the stage where I am confident or indeed able to dedicate enough time to finding out psychically.

Have definitely learned that one. Souls are souls, regardless of physical appearance.

Very interested - though not in a hurry, have so much more to fulfil here ATM! - to have things made clearer.

He is such a sweet, inoffensive being. Aw, yep. He maybe likes the fact I acknowledge & respect his greater presence.

Knightofalbion - It makes me sad to think that animals who have not managed to come across care & warmth go somewhere else (a lesser/lower realm?) other than the ones who have been otherwise fortunate.
The individuals who have caused no harm & always been full of giving yet not been in receipt of it still are trucked with the ones who cannot?

As long as they are happy. Seems this earth can often dwell/focus on the negative. Guess all souls have to sift through the bad in order to reach the good? :-/

LPC - The Astral Projection/Plane subject is what I am very much interested in.
'Nope, not learned enough here....hop back on'.
I travel (don't know where or how yet, can't put a label on it) every night. Often ker-knackered upon wakening.
Always very vivid, commonly lucid. Pretty much all the time am convinced at the time they're real. Sometimes involve one close family member who died, sometimes involve current pets. Half the time recurrent areas.
Need to look into learning more of what I am experiencing when I am freer to do so.
Thank goodness for humour! On the astral will they 'get' me? Are they down with dry sarcastic stuff? 'Cos that seems to be one of my specialities!

Tobi - That's one of my queries I'm still mulling over - would seem a waste of precious souls to merely hang around, could be doing good & learning some while they are waiting. Perhaps they take on small jobs in the meantime like bring in cream cakes & Baileys to the rest? :-) x
Old 23-10-2015, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisleigh
Tobi - So we volunteer?.... I have so much to learn.

It seems we do come here of our own accord. Souls which inhabit animal bodies also have the same choice.

Quote:
I guess we consciously recall very little right now in order to safeguard our mind. To save from an overload, perhaps to encourage self-learning rather than completing 'modules!' & to avoid possible kudo scoring in this ever dog-eat-dog world?!

Yes we all have a peculiar amnesia. I don't really know why that is....
It might be something to do with adjustment to brain capacity (?) It might be rather like trying to load 50terrabytes of data into a 5MB system....I don't know for sure what causes that amnesia we all have.
What shows me it is amnesia -and not a huge con, is that flashes of memory do come through sometimes, showing a much wider vista of reality.

Quote:
So whether it be fleeting or lifelong, that bond & that love will prevail when the time comes that we meet & all trot off to the next learning curve? That connection made MEANS a whole heap when transferred?

Love -true unconditional love -is a very powerful thing. Yes, the connection does mean a whole heap....both in this world and the next....and in any world.

Quote:
Wow re your dog. I have not yet TRIED to tap into asking them anything. I'm very much in the 'no way this has happened....are you trying to teach me what I think you are....am I trying to teach you?'. I'm very much in the preliminary stages of what, how, why & when. I'm receptive - oh yeah - but not at the stage where I am confident or indeed able to dedicate enough time to finding out psychically.

It seems to me that we are all sharing with each other, learning, teaching, sharing. Yes they teach us things, and we teach them things.

Quote:
He is such a sweet, inoffensive being. Aw, yep. He maybe likes the fact I acknowledge & respect his greater presence.

On a deeper level of himself he will be very glad you acknowledge and respect his greater Being. Mostly in a very simple heart-felt way, where Love is.

Quote:
It makes me sad to think that animals who have not managed to come across care & warmth go somewhere else (a lesser/lower realm?) other than the ones who have been otherwise fortunate.
The individuals who have caused no harm & always been full of giving yet not been in receipt of it still are trucked with the ones who cannot?

As far as I know, all Souls gravitate to the places, conditions, states of Being which are most in harmony with their inner selves. That also includes those who presented as animals in the physical world. All Souls do.
If a Being is full of loving kindness, it doesn't matter what disharmonies it encountered from others while on Earth, or if it had suffered harm from others -it will gravitate towards those states in the next world which suit its inner true condition. A Being with those inner qualities will go to a place which has those same qualities.

There are some animals who have suffered abuse but that doesn't mean they go to a 'lower world' just because of that -any more than a human Soul would. They will go to the place which has the same 'vibrations' they have most prominent. Those we know as 'animals' also follow this natural law.

Also any Being may have been painfully lonely in physical life, yet when in Spirit will be re-united with many loved ones it has known before, may have shared with on Earth before, or even perhaps in other systems, and who have had loving bonds with in Spiritual dimensions for a long time. It seems Earth life is a 'module' of learning/experiencing, and a very short-lived experience, compared with the vastness of a Soul's journey.
Sometimes members of true spiritual family don't always accompany a Soul to their Earth experience, but remain in Spirit. Their love is always there, but unseen until passing.

But I don't think Knightofalbion quite meant that. He was saying that some living creatures have a different sort of spiritual make-up to 'companion animals'. And it is suggested (although I haven't yet had the experience of witnessing this) -that they go to what is known as a "Group Soul". I sense that "Group Soul" is a fine position to be in and not any form of 'lower level'.

Quote:
Perhaps they take on small jobs in the meantime like bring in cream cakes & Baileys to the rest? :-) x

Haha! Astral Baileys and cream cakes anyone??
Old 23-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Master

Quote:

Knightofalbion - It makes me sad to think that animals who have not managed to come across care & warmth go somewhere else (a lesser/lower realm?) other than the ones who have been otherwise fortunate.

As long as they are happy. Seems this earth can often dwell/focus on the negative. Guess all souls have to sift through the bad in order to reach the good? :-/

Yes, they are happy with their own kind.

Indeed, the path of spiritual evolution is scattered with much suffering and sorrow ... It is how it is. Metal is forged in the fire.

Another reason to be kind to animals! Every such loving friendship is a blessing for both parties, for both can learn so much from the other.
The animal especially is helped up the evolutionary chain by this positive association.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 23-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator
What you said seems to me to be very true, dear Knight.
Any Being who is subjected to loving kindness, compassion, respect and happiness will evolve spiritually. And sometimes at a rapid rate. I think it works both ways. I have become a better person -I know as a fact -because of my dog and the simple grace she brought me and the seeds of love she planted and nurtured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow7c79r1tWE

Also there are of course those who are 'forged in the fire' as you say, and who have particularly dramatic or tough ways to learn when in incarnation. They are very strong Souls indeed, who have deliberately come to advance their learning/help for others in such a way.
Old 25-10-2015, 12:03 AM
Seeker

All 'this' is such a vast subject.

I feel like a child in a classroom of elders.....so what does this do, how does that work?!
Every valuable answer elicits a response in me such as: Oh my giddy aunt, I can see this & that now....how does dadada work then!
Full of questions, absorbing answers, feeeeed-ing my brain sponge!!

Thank you for your application. Do know, it's very much appreciated

Tobi:
Wow, and also, the phrase 'I want to come back as a ........' came from somewhere, came from someone.

Hmm. The system isn't 'fail amnesia proof!'
Are we supposed to have snippets fall upon our unsuspecting path here & there or is there a rip in the matrix - higher power oversight/error?!

Gawsh. Knew I stayed me & shrugged off the indifferent, the superficial for a reason. I'm not going stir crazy, just keeping it real from my standpoint & now I have more research to back it up

Lovely. Love it. To share & learn. The best attitude is to be receptive, to be open, to embrace eh.

Good feelings. The little things, the small gestures, such as pushing the plant out of the way when he's trying to eat his dinner rather than letting him get spiked in the ear by super leaves or expecting him to manoeuvre around it

Oh cool, oh great. It's a lot about the inner feeling, not as much about the experience of how others behave towards a soul. That's impressive & fills my heart.
Am full up of society...I mistrust as they as a whole like to manipulate. Have trouble understanding negativity & greed ATM & crave happy happenings/endings to douse the flames of ignorance & smaller picture clouds.
What you & others speak of lights up my horizon, half fills my future with hope.

Nom nom nom nom, caaaaakes

knightofalbion:
Do they find comfort in each others sorrow?
By finding themselves in a like group I wonder do they share stories & get it out of where they are heading?
To get it gone, to get past. How does a soul manage to see it through?
Guess the councillors work with them many 'hats off'.
Not talking about me BTW. Have seen & experienced a lot for sure and I'm stil trying to work my way through the surface **** but thinking of the animals. The Sharks finned for soup!!, the whales herded in their pods for entertainment & food that no-one eats!! sakes, the Bears made to dance, the wolves shot for fun & the cats & dogs been/being abused at the base of humans insecurity, their desire for avarice
Really plucks at my heartstrings to have a thought of that one interaction, that one fluttery feeling connection IS making a difference as to the bigger picture <3

Tobi: Aww maybe.
So those souls volunteer for that kind of learning? Do they know at the time they'll be put in that situation?
Surely at that time they are aware of a very much 90%/10% equation?
Are they seeking out the win even though the odds are stacked against?
'Person finds puppy dumped in plastic bag by motorway' :-( x
Old 25-10-2015, 01:17 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
So those souls volunteer for that kind of learning? Do they know at the time they'll be put in that situation?
Surely at that time they are aware of a very much 90%/10% equation?
Are they seeking out the win even though the odds are stacked against?
'Person finds puppy dumped in plastic bag by motorway' :-( x

I know. Or rather -I do not completely know.

I have experienced a certain consciousness of 'arrangements made' -and ascertained that was before a life on Earth. How many details were variable, and how many destined and already known will happen, by the incoming Soul....I can't say. My awareness can't understand those depths yet.

It is rather unscientific of me to generalise as a result of personal experiences/impressions/intuitions, which point in certain directions.

When horrendous cruelty and heartlessness come into the equation, then I honestly can not yet understand that.

It hurts many decent hearted people very much to hear of all the many variables of "Puppy dumped in plastic bag by motorway"....and there are so many in this world. Did those Souls choose those things to be the culmination of their life experience? And for what purpose?
I honestly do not know what those things are about. There may be many answers. Many here will have ideas about why.
Like you I suppose, I find those explanations often hard to understand.
Old 26-10-2015, 01:08 AM
Seeker

Tobi:

Life on earth seems a test along with experience, though in human form (see, I'm learning ) we have privileges animals do not have such as freedom of speech & choice (for the most part).
Most of us living life as a human can rip ourselves out of that bag & shout for help by the roadside whereas animals are a little more at the mercy of others & are more restricted as to their options

There are so many ways to look at it....Is there a score-chart going on in regards to how we all deal with situations?!
But then the weak-willed have not necessarily got a weaker heart. The strong minded & sometimes more closed off to emotion are often elected into parliament......often in charge of Bear hunts....Shark finning loophole signed off contracts.....
I'm a strong minded, big-hearted virtual astronomer & traveller with an eye for the under-dog! What to do....what to do

Guess I must accept for now that there are no definite answers in this current world. Like to question & love food for thought but perhaps I should just digest & scale back on the 'why'
Just don't 'get' so much to the point of extreme botheration. Materialism affects my soul enough for me to struggle (especially ATM) with generalisation, assumption & a 'turn the other cheek' attitude to matters that don't directly affect the bubble.
Surely ones heart drives one to - anonymously if need be - at least take your undeserved vibes of a negative nature pet to a no-kill shelter at least.....surely your conscience would tell you that killing any living creature (unless for food & sustainable) is wrong.
Holding that elderly persons hand when crossing the street, carrying their bags takes 5 minutes at most out of your time, why do a lot hold their own superficial interests at the forefront?

Be great to see a turnaround at a rate quicker than present but I can see the earth realising too little, too late

Thank you everyone for helping me in my quest for knowledge. Saw today a comment that said something along the lines of....
'THAT time where every dog walking the planet had a loving home' - goes for cats too - indeed every soul without a place to call home & more-so if humans made solid steps re prevention rather than cure - application of far too few.

I have learned more than what I came in with which is the aim of the game eh? Thank you for your contribution towards this, I hold it in high regard.

Just lemme get this thing called earth duty wrapped already. Like it, just need more positivity - ta
Look forward to the next phase x
Old 27-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator
Like you, I also have learned more than I came in with. I do a 'life review' from time to time....and did a bit tonight, while spending time with a little cat I am looking after. I told this cat about some of the things I had learned. I doubt if the cat was highly interested! LOL! But she purred.....

I have changed -quite dramatically, over the course of this life. And seem to have crammed 3 lifetimes into one. And obviously haven't finished yet. I have done some things I am not proud of. And some things which were very bad indeed.

But I honestly have to say that those Souls who came in the form of animals were my most beloved teachers, and caused me to make more progress than many would comprehend.
Old 27-10-2015, 02:30 PM
Master

Quote:

knightofalbion:
Do they find comfort in each others sorrow?
By finding themselves in a like group I wonder do they share stories & get it out of where they are heading?
To get it gone, to get past. How does a soul manage to see it through?
Guess the councillors work with them many 'hats off'.
Not talking about me BTW. Have seen & experienced a lot for sure and I'm stil trying to work my way through the surface **** but thinking of the animals. The Sharks finned for soup!!, the whales herded in their pods for entertainment & food that no-one eats!! sakes, the Bears made to dance, the wolves shot for fun & the cats & dogs been/being abused at the base of humans insecurity, their desire for avarice
Really plucks at my heartstrings to have a thought of that one interaction, that one fluttery feeling connection IS making a difference as to the bigger picture

My understanding is that they do experience a measure of happiness (on the Other Side) before returning to a new incarnation.
Some compensation for the hurt and suffering inflicted upon them.

Through successive incarnations they are building their, what you might call, soul base, just as all of us have done to get to this point.
I wish I could give you some wise counsel as to the value of it all. It is necessary to take the formative first steps along the path one can see that. Though I would be lying to myself to say anything other than surely the greatest lesson most of them learn is the cruelty and thoughtlessness of humans ...
A damning indictment, but a fair summary.

Any kindness, any positive association, any love bond makes a difference.
We can learn so much from them and they can learn so much from us.

There is soul looking out from those sad eyes. That is the first lesson we humans need to learn. That not all humans are unworthy of trust is the first lesson the animals need to learn.

With the paw of friendship we can change the world.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 04-11-2015, 11:52 PM
Seeker

Unhappy

Tobi - aww! Cats seem sometimes like they have an agenda of their own :-D....
follow their own rulebook.
I think maybe some of the difference between humans & animals is that they bear no grudges, they have no inner plan going on, they do as they do within REAL life simplicity in a rawer sense.
I'm getting to thinking they may have far surpassed us on their voyage to discovery. Are they around to teach more than to learn?
I see what you're saying in regards to what you have learned & how you have evolved.
We take in & think of our interactions with other human beings in a logical, reasoning sense much of the time but we understand & process our interactions with the animal kingdom a whole heap deeper from the offset I think.
We automatically push aside societies boundaries as we instantaneously somehow know animals do not have that wall or that invisible man-made unnecessary blockade. Even when shown no warmth or care, will still wag a tail, meow.....trust too!
We can behave in a clearer, easier way with them & it's ok. No judgement, no discrimination. No drama & no negativity. This is this & that is that!
Animals are more clear cut in regards to the core elements. More grounded x

Knightofalbion - Negativity shouldn't have to be part of the learning process should it? but I guess it has to be in order to grow.
If a soul hasn't experienced the bad, how can it fully appreciate the good? :-/
Yeah, perhaps then it may be a mutual thing. They DO learn that there are very many humans with a 'score-chart' re empathetic, way off the scale, that it does occur & it does happen, more often than is publicly made known.
Oh boy, the eyes - windows of the soul - drive me to distraction.
We're (dog,cat & I) not in a place where it would be comfortable or properly do-able to take into our home another dog right now & it takes all of my strength & might to swiftly move my attention to another topic. Not because I don't understand, not because I don't care but because I really can't due to circumstances :-(
So many souls, so little homes.

What's the Gandhi quote?.....'Be the change you want to see in the world'.
All we can do is our best, speak out for what we know is right. Even if it seems a mere drop....many drops create an ocean.

Oops. Too much out of the box?! Yet again I have gone off on a tangent x