Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-02-2015, 02:07 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she's not your twin. A soulmate though perhaps.

I guess that's it, no amount of knowledge will really change the situation. Doesn't matter what she is- she still doesn't want you. Accepting that sooner rather than later will help you leaps and bounds on your spiritual journey. Trust.

Don't do anything :) A soulmate connection is different. You're not MEANT to do anything. So many people on here complain about the connection pushing and pulling back and forth but it's actually them doing that because their ego wants to control everything. A word of advice: Don't try to take it anywhere. It's HARD, but you will advance super fast if you can manage it.

In this world people tend to try and solidify the connection into something real through sharing feelings, kissing, sex, marriage, children, ect. But all these things are all external. You and her already are bonded on a soul level, which is much deeper than anything. You just have to stop trying to externalise it and recognise and appreciate it for what it is.

These types of connections for this reason will be set up in a way so that we CAN'T be with them. Because we have to start looking inside and just accepting how things are in the moment and realising that that is the ultimate embodiment and perfect expression of divine love, even if it feels uncomfortable and unpleasant hanging in limbo. That's only how your ego feels.
This is all true. My first love was a soulmate and I thiygt he was the one! It was a painful split and took me a year to get over. Now I look back and understand why it never worked out. We would've grown apart and the relationship would've never worked. Its hard for someone to see in the moment but you'll one day realize it's for the best.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:13 AM
Esko918

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
This is all true. My first love was a soulmate and I thiygt he was the one! It was a painful split and took me a year to get over. Now I look back and understand why it never worked out. We would've grown apart and the relationship would've never worked. Its hard for someone to see in the moment but you'll one day realize it's for the best.

What you guys don't know about is I just got over someone I thought I was meant to be with. It took me 6 years and another opportunity with that person to finally figure it all out. Long story short I had a what if moment with her. I thought for 6 years that all if I did was make a differnt decision then if would have worked out. She ended up moving a away and came back over the summer. We kept running into eachother over and over until we started hanging out again. So I got my second chance and it ended up not working out for me. Fine I accepted that. Then literally 4 days later I met the girl I'm talking about in this post. If that other girl never came back 6 years later I would have never been in the place I was to meet the new girl 4 days later.

That's why I can't understand this. I didn't need another person to teach me things. Why show me all these signs this person is the person jm supposed to be with? Why have her grow so close to me so fast then just abruptly stop trying to push the connectin further. It doesn't make any sense. I didn't need her to come into my life to teach me anything. I already got over the person who I thougt was the person I was supposed to be with. That's why I'm so confused.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:15 PM
goingone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esko918
No worries dude I take no offense. I thought it was funny actually. I'm just trying to get a grip on it all. Like I said in my other post I get good signs and I get bad signs. Yet I say to myself why would the universe/Angels/God whatever you wanna call them say somethig positive then say something negative one day.
I think it wasn't funny, it was truth. If it says 'you just know they are our TF'... if you don't know, make conclusion by yourself without paying $100. Relax and work on yourself

It's funny how people heavily rely on "signs"
Cigar sometimes is just cigar, Zigmund Freud told, and he was the one who paid great attention to such signs.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
If that's true and she not my twin then I have to cut her off. I can't keep doing this to myself.

That's still doing something. The ego governs fight/flight. You think that's your only two options, but there's more.

Don't run, don't fight. See what happens if you just continue being you regardless of all that.
Old 06-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she's not your twin. A soulmate though perhaps.

I guess that's it, no amount of knowledge will really change the situation. Doesn't matter what she is- she still doesn't want you. Accepting that sooner rather than later will help you leaps and bounds on your spiritual journey. Trust.

Don't do anything :) A soulmate connection is different. You're not MEANT to do anything. So many people on here complain about the connection pushing and pulling back and forth but it's actually them doing that because their ego wants to control everything. A word of advice: Don't try to take it anywhere. It's HARD, but you will advance super fast if you can manage it.

In this world people tend to try and solidify the connection into something real through sharing feelings, kissing, sex, marriage, children, ect. But all these things are all external. You and her already are bonded on a soul level, which is much deeper than anything. You just have to stop trying to externalise it and recognise and appreciate it for what it is.

These types of connections for this reason will be set up in a way so that we CAN'T be with them. Because we have to start looking inside and just accepting how things are in the moment and realising that that is the ultimate embodiment and perfect expression of divine love, even if it feels uncomfortable and unpleasant hanging in limbo. That's only how your ego feels.

Beautifully said.
Old 06-02-2015, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
What you guys don't know about is I just got over someone I thought I was meant to be with. It took me 6 years and another opportunity with that person to finally figure it all out. Long story short I had a what if moment with her. I thought for 6 years that all if I did was make a differnt decision then if would have worked out. She ended up moving a away and came back over the summer. We kept running into eachother over and over until we started hanging out again. So I got my second chance and it ended up not working out for me. Fine I accepted that. Then literally 4 days later I met the girl I'm talking about in this post. If that other girl never came back 6 years later I would have never been in the place I was to meet the new girl 4 days later.

That's why I can't understand this. I didn't need another person to teach me things. Why show me all these signs this person is the person jm supposed to be with? Why have her grow so close to me so fast then just abruptly stop trying to push the connectin further. It doesn't make any sense. I didn't need her to come into my life to teach me anything. I already got over the person who I thougt was the person I was supposed to be with. That's why I'm so confused.

There was a lesson there that you don't realize. You may have not learned it with the first connection, so you were guided to another. But guaranteed it's the same lesson.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Master
Well, I just tried someone on the board (won't name names), and they were way off. And no, not in a "Didn't tell me what I wanted to hear" vein, but just virtually nothing they said rang true, or was even remotely in the ballpark. I have had some people nail me personally, both here and elsewhere, but not my twin connection, which they have all consistently failed to read. One lady here 2 years ago got me virtually perfectly, but completely missed the boat on my twin. Not sure why not, but that's the way it's been...and yes if it means that there is in fact no genuine connection there, and I've done all of this myself, then que sera sera...

Looks like what my life is now is it, for good (and there is plenty there, to be sure), and bad. I'll just keep on walking through confusion with a smile on my face-what else can I do?
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 08-02-2015, 01:45 PM
Checkmate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elessar
Well, I just tried someone on the board (won't name names), and they were way off. And no, not in a "Didn't tell me what I wanted to hear" vein, but just virtually nothing they said rang true, or was even remotely in the ballpark. I have had some people nail me personally, both here and elsewhere, but not my twin connection, which they have all consistently failed to read. One lady here 2 years ago got me virtually perfectly, but completely missed the boat on my twin. Not sure why not, but that's the way it's been...and yes if it means that there is in fact no genuine connection there, and I've done all of this myself, then que sera sera...

If your soulmate is a walk-in, they can be pretty hard to read. Maybe that's why.
Old 08-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Esko918

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
There was a lesson there that you don't realize. You may have not learned it with the first connection, so you were guided to another. But guaranteed it's the same lesson.

Other than being able to differentiate lust/infatuation and real love. I learned everything I needed from the first connection. I don't feel like I need to learn anything else from the outside. Everything I need to learn now is an inward journey.

I feel like if the first person never came back into my life I would never have been able to open myself to anyone else. I wasn't able to for 6 years, so now when the second person came into the picture I was finally able too. So what am I supposed to learn some lesson from the second person by feeling like this is somethig real between us? I'm sorry but I don't believe that. It didn't need to go this far for me to progress.

Now because of me learning everything from the first connection. I am finally able to let someone into my life. So I really don't know what other lesson I need to learn and why it took so long then? Why make me wait 6 years in order to let someone in to learn something from them. That doesn't make any sense to me, because there was no need for me to have a second chance with the first person. Just in order to learn. Lesson. Do you get what I'm saying here?

Honestly I believe this is her lesson to learn not mines. She still chooses the people who don't care about her, who outright play her when it comes to affection and love. I believe its my lesson to teach her in order for her to understand the difference. She still thinks on a 3D level when it comes to relationships and she needs to learn the difference. I feel like it's my lesson to give to her.

We both believe we met for a reason the issue is findng out that reason. As of nkw I'm just sitting back and letting it unfold as it shoukd. As much as I wanna give up and run away, I don't feel like it's the right reason. Forget all the signs me and her get, underneath it all I feel like it could work because we truly have something. She just needs the time to realize it. Hopefully before it's too late.
Old 08-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I learned everything I needed from the first connection. I don't feel like I need to learn anything else from the outside. Everything I need to learn now is an inward journey.

Unfortunately it's not as easy as that. We need other people/circumstances around us to trigger our wounds and hurts so we can actually become aware of them to work on.
Which is what is happening to you now.