Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Master
I don't know about 'folded up' but there are non-physical dimensions that are perceived through non-physical senses. The astral planes are a fraction of these.

Xan

Old 08-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Actually the universe and our bodies are more space than matter.

Anything in form is time-limited, even if the period of a life is extremely long. The "big bang" was a birth and where there's birth there's eventual death.
I agree and disagree. The "composition" of matter is not "nothingness".
It does appear that time is a dimension of manifestation, but there was no time "before" there was manifestation.... Everything that has a beginning has an end. The Universe has no end.
The Universe provides context for being. This is desirable. Duality provides us the opportunity to "relate". This enriches us.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Master
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E

Nothing of value is "lost". All things of value are retained, eternally. Death is not the end. There is no end.
(we can and will relinquish our hold on things which cause us pain and discomfort; they will be recognised as serving no useful function)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I have to ask what exactly does that mean?

You seem capable of discerning this thought for yourself.
I offer nothing new here... Truth is true. Truth is always true. You are "connected" to truth and cannot be separated from it.
Truth is what powers Life; Death has no power. You know these things.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
The "composition" of matter is not "nothingness".

I agree, the essence is not nothingness but not a thing either... it's love itself.

Xan

Old 08-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Mountain-Goat

Howdo folks, just a quick lunch break while mowing the yard.
The grass is 10 inches in some places 'cus i haven't mowed for 3+ months.
I'm in mowing hell and i loves it.
Though i suspect my brain will be a right royal mass of sludge and clogged up gogs n gearsgo by the time i'm done sometime this week.
I have to mow everythng maybe three times over till i get it down to my accepted level.
M-G thinks his mindtank is already wobbly, look at me rant about pointless stuff instead of getting on with the purpose of this post.
Waaaah sludge brain sludge brain!!!

Onto the post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
what would you call the essence of your being
Oh I'd have to agree with you here, and call the essence of my being the essence of my being
Bwahahahaha. Snaps !
Thankyou for your patience.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I agree, the essence is not nothingness but not a thing either... it's love itself.
I recognise Love as "Source". I don't mind refering to this as "a thing".
As for the dimensions of reality: I find that wherever I am, it is "here", whenever I am, it is "now".
I cannot imagine being any other place, or any other time. I AM.
"Space", or Void is nothingness. It has no "agenda" and it has no life-force. It is useful in that it
allows for 'movement' and growth (and as a way 'out' of existence for spirits who seek oblivion).
Old 08-10-2012, 01:38 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Of course because you want to change them to your philosophy. You've made it painfully obvious that you have ultimate spiritual truth and everyone should believe like you. Sorry, it's not a belief but 'The Truth(tm)'. I find it hard to believe that you(Xan) have a degree.
My dawta, 15 at the time, still not an avid book reader, obtains her knowledge and wisdom from inside herself,
random articles she finds on the internets and listening to others.
She's an intelligent insightful indigo. Sorry guys, she's joyfuly married to her soul mate.

So at 15 she goes to see a psychologist, a qualified one with a degree.
She rings me up after her session,
"Dad this psychologist is a total (rude word)idiot. I know more stuff than she does, and i've never even read a psychology book...RAAAAARH!!"
She was quite the vocalist in her teen years, took no prisoners, wouldn't put up with the slightest hint of idiocy in people,
and she damn well made sure you knew about it.
I love her to bits, we sure did have some energetic convos back then.

My point is, having a certificate on your wall doesn't always signify expertise, skill. insight, understanding.
It just means you memorised a stack of info while doing your course and
answered a bunch of questions correctly at the end of it.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain-Goat
My dawta, 15 at the time, still not an avid book reader, obtains her knowledge and wisdom from inside herself,
random articles she finds on the internets and listening to others.
She's an intelligent insightful indigo. Sorry guys, she's joyfuly married to her soul mate.

So at 15 she goes to see a psychologist, a qualified one with a degree.
She rings me up after her session,
"Dad this psychologist is a total (rude word)idiot. I know more stuff than she does, and i've never even read a psychology book...RAAAAARH!!"
She was quite the vocalist in her teen years, took no prisoners, wouldn't put up with the slightest hint of idiocy in people,
and she damn well made sure you knew about it.
I love her to bits, we sure did have some energetic convos back then.

My point is, having a certificate on your wall doesn't always signify expertise, skill. insight, understanding.
It just means you memorised a stack of info while doing your course and
answered a bunch of questions correctly at the end of it.
Going to college introduces you to liberal ideas, shows you more of the world. Much of it is about learning and being able to use reason and logic. Like being able to see that the world is diverse and there are many different beliefs, and one of the things believers of different faiths and ideas will say is 'This is not a religio/spiritual belief system like the others, it's the truth'. They all have people that think that way. I've seen personally how dangerous they can be.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Unaware people especially spiritually......this was pointed at my detractors & yes even if they deny being my detractors they are consciously or more likely subconsciously my detractors.

I will explain. Recently I have been having dreams of turtles which I can't ever remember dreaming of before. They represent frustration due to hidden hostility. Before I go any further my dreams tell me what my conscious isn't seeing & even when my dreams tell me at times I still can't see what they are telling me.

Now quite recently as well I have had cats & snarling dogs in one dream which represent hidden hostility & treachery. Now the only thing that has been on my mind recently is what’s happening on this site so the treachery & hostility has to come from this site. You can’t let these things fester so you need to bring them out in the open otherwise they will become worse. So that’s what I have done here, I now know who to trust & who not too.

If you have treachery & deceit around you they are your detractors, its simple deduction. I cheat because my dreams are exceptionally reliable, obviously my detractors on this site don’t have that ability otherwise they would have known what to do & what was actually going on.

The problem is obviously caused by my detractors reading a lot & obviously experiencing very little but people like me read very little & have more experiences; this is obviously going to cause conflict & of course it has if they admit it or not but of course not as that would be losing face.

It is obvious now, going by the replies, that I talk too much about my experiences but if I don’t read about it why can’t I put my point across using my actual experience instead of just from a book like others. I really thought it would be a lot more helpful getting views from someone with actual experiences than someone who has just read it from a book but I was wrong again!!

So on this site it is more preferable that I read about a topic & then view my opinion without actual experiencing it; I really did think experiencing it was more noteworthy than just reading about it but again I’m wrong!!

I’m used to detractors from other sites as I bring them out of the woodwork with some of the things I right about, look people they are only my views that’s it & if you don’t want to read my views there is an ignore button. Actually to all my known detractors please use the ignore button but I know a few of you won’t as you just can’t help playing the game.

The only people these people are really hurting is themselves & a few others who have to put up with their childish rot on this site. One more thing, please keep this human garbage on this OP please, don’t infect the rest of the site if you have an ounce of decency in you which I’m truly wondering about.

Love
Mathew

Just passing through while looking for a particular post for someone. < --- ooh cloak and dagger...spy vs spy type stuff.

Anyways, never read this one before, but it appears Mathew's post was brought to us today by the word "detractors"
Detractors, you know those machines you use on defarms. Boom boom !
That's right folks, everyone a Maserati.
Just one of my many free services....blah blah blah.

But seriously...check this out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
The only people these people are really hurting is themselves & a few others who have to put up with their childish rot on this site. One more thing, please keep this human garbage on this OP please, don’t infect the rest of the site if you have an ounce of decency in you which I’m truly wondering about.

Love
Mathew
Love Mathew? Seriously? Love?
~goes off searching for that post~
Old 08-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain-Goat
Detractors, you know those machines you use on defarms. Boom boom !

Closed Thread