Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-02-2019, 05:55 AM
Experiencer

Soul contracts

Do you believe that you can change soul contracts? Today after a lot of thinking I meditated. I decided to change my twin flame soul contracts.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Master
Good question. Not sure about the answer.
I think if you've grown and learnt what you wanted to learn from it, it will cease to exist as it then has served its purpose.
After I've left my ex, a narcissist, who caused me a tremendous amount of pain, I've ended the contract with him (I think and hope). We had apparently been together a great many lives in order to help one another, but I am done with that. If there was an intent to meet again in another life, I broke that. I don't want that anymore.

Around 2010 toward the big change of 2012 you could follow Karen Bishop who did energy channels of what was going on. At some point she said you could change soul group. If you were ready and willing to do that. I wanted to and I could, so I guess I was ready.
You could also step onto the level/grid of the New Earth and leave the old behind. I did that too.
So I think at certain times certain changes can indeed be made.

As for a TF contract, I think you'd seldom have to change that. Not certain what you'd want to change or why. If you're meant to come together you will, if not, you won't. That will be in the contract. So I don't think there's much point nor a need to break it. Likely if circumstances weren't right for you to come together it will become invalid.
But maybe the thought can bring you some peace of mind.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Experiencer

Thank you Fairy. I actually got confirmation tonight. A friend due a card. It was source all about soul contracts. So am going to continue to look into that further.
Old 12-02-2019, 11:57 AM
Master
By all means do, it is a very interesting subject!
If you find anything worthwhile, please share it here.
Old 12-02-2019, 03:31 PM
Ascender

Personally I look at soul contracts as more of giving you what you need to learn, than a "contract" that "you will be with so-and-so for x number of years" or this is the person you MUST end up with, and it will happen no matter what you do. That is not how the universe works.
So the "contract" or meeting happens when this is what we need, and past that we are free to mess it up, ruin it, put it on hold, or keep playing into it in a seemingly endless loop of repeated patterns. Because as flawed humans, that's what we do. (Until we finally figure it out and stop ourselves).
So I would say, yes, we can change contracts, we can also ruin them, destroy them (for now), ignore them or any number of options. And guess what? Life goes on, we have other experiences and keep living.
And if you want to break a contract because it's not healthy for you, can you? Why not? Unless you believe some malicious force is in control of your life and not you. I say screw that, I'm in control of this life.
Old 13-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Newbie ;)

You and your twin flame are not on a soul contract as you are a soul spilit
Old 16-02-2019, 09:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Do you believe that you can change soul contracts? Today after a lot of thinking I meditated. I decided to change my twin flame soul contracts.
hmm
Actually soul contract is not the right term.
Soul promise/agreement is the right term.
There is a big difference between contract and promise/agreement.

Contracts have terms and consequences. And it requires careful design and considerations. It is made at human/physical level, not at soul level. Sure, it can be broken at human level anytime.

Promises do not. It is a handshake between souls for a certain action. It is made within a split second.
I don't think that you as a human can break or change a soul promise.
It is done at the soul level.
Only souls can decide to defer or not honor the promise/agreement.

Toying with soul promise/agreement will cause confusions and heartaches for both of you, the humans.
Trust me on this.
Old 17-02-2019, 05:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37

you decided?

if its Gods will you have no 'say'

if its fantasy in your head then yes you can change what you want which entails. its not a twin flame at all.

you dont control nor have authority over your spirit and soul.

the only control you believe you have is in and of your mind. allow that to lead you and see how that turns out. I dare you.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:42 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
hmm
Actually soul contract is not the right term.
Soul promise/agreement is the right term.
There is a big difference between contract and promise/agreement.

Contracts have terms and consequences. And it requires careful design and considerations. It is made at human/physical level, not at soul level. Sure, it can be broken at human level anytime.

Promises do not. It is a handshake between souls for a certain action. It is made within a split second.
I don't think that you as a human can break or change a soul promise.
It is done at the soul level.
Only souls can decide to defer or not honor the promise/agreement.

Toying with soul promise/agreement will cause confusions and heartaches for both of you, the humans.
Trust me on this.

I also like to add that soul promise/agreement is made out of unconditional love between souls.
There are not terms (like in contract) to negotiate.
Contract is to benefit all parties involved - it is for win win outcome.

Soul Promise is not about win win or mutual benefit.
Soul Promise is about helping and protecting due to unconditional love, even with sacrifice.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
the only control you believe you have is in and of your mind.

True that. Hence the destiny at human level...
Freewill is an illusion.