Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 07-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Experiencer
planet Earth in the far future

Hi,

Has anyone else seen visions of what Earth and its inhabitants would look like way into the far future, like 10,000 or 100,000 years into the future? I know this is totally unimportant and it's mostly to satisfy one's curiosity. But why not have a little fun too in life. It's also harmless information for people of hour time so perhaps that's why it's allowed to be shared from whatever source that gives the information from higher realms.

Boson
Old 16-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Experiencer
Hi again,

I was waiting to see if anyone had any input before I posted what I have seen for comparison.

In a meditation I asked to be shown the future of earth as it would look in 100,000 years from how. I guess my spiritual guidance found this request harmless and accepted my request. I saw a vision that startled me. I didn't see humans as we are today. Instead I was standing there, and around me I saw very tall and thin beings. They all looked the same to me. I would estimate them being about 10ft tall. The second thing in this vision that surprised me was the atmosphere. I look around but it was impossible see much. It was like there was this heavy mist everywhere even though it was not a wet mist from the feeling I got. It was not a dark mist either - instead some kind of bright misty air that I have never seen before.

Boson
Old 17-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Nada

I like to try that someday when I have more relaxing time and energy.
Old 20-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Master

In one of Robert Monroe's books he went far in to earth's future . He found a small , highly advanced human population . They could create what ever they wanted , and could leave there body any time they wanted .
Old 04-12-2013, 12:04 AM
Master

You might look into Future Life Progression Therapy. There are several books out about it. One is Mass Dreams of the Future by Chet Snow and the other is Past Lives Future Lives by Dr Bruce Goldberg. Both very interesting books.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Experiencer

I have read through channelings that our earth will be gone and a new earth will take its pace. The "abductions" or harvest project going on with aliens and humans, aka hybrids will be on this new earth with us. We will mate with them and in the far, far, future, it will all be hybrids, or a "super human". They will be skinny, frail, big almond-shaped eyes, big brains, and spindly hair. Basically, a human/gray mix. I have read that these beings are loving, smart and care about us as a species, and realize what we are doing to earth and are preparing to make a species that could inhabit on this new earth.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)

What are you think about this? I, personally, don't believe that the future is written in stone, so what I believe that you saw is just ONE of infinite number of possible scenarios. For a little precise futur, you should, when you ask your guides ( higher self ), add a situation that is most likely to happen. For example:"What would be the future of life on Earth if an asteroid size of the Moon hits this planet?".You get the point...

Love and Light! <3
Old 18-07-2015, 02:23 PM

I am currently writing a book with a friend of mine who had a series of dreams based on this. In her future the earth is in ruin. there is just a small group of us rebuilding with a mixture of Paladins, reptilians and Syrians. And we are indeed cross breeding.
Old 18-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by default
I am currently writing a book with a friend of mine who had a series of dreams based on this. In her future the earth is in ruin. there is just a small group of us rebuilding with a mixture of Paladins, reptilians and Syrians. And we are indeed cross breeding.

Hello,

They say that perception is everything. There is actually a channeled Kryon message about the future of humanity in say 300-500 years.

http://www.kryon.com/CHAN2014/k_chan...MOSCOW-14.html

Physics being the study of the way things work. A planet which has chosen ascension will not be in ruin. It will be prosperous and join the other evolved races as family.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-07-2015, 01:39 AM
Master
Hello Again,

I wanted to add a current event's link which supports the contention that humanity is on an ascension track.
http://themindunleashed.org/2015/07/...t-to-sink.html

The final comment kind of explains why these reality shifts are not more widely known.
Quote:
This revolution WILL NOT be televised.

Once again I say that our perception will indeed create the reality we experience.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/