Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-06-2017, 07:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Bunny My twin flame: Age gap & jealousy? Advice needed!

I met my twin flame a year and a half ago, we didn't like each other even as people at first, but then a year ago, he was just very kind to me and we started talking to each other and hanging out every day, we're coworkers, it got to the point that we would show up to work hours earlier than we needed to be there just to hang out with each other, and I felt very strongly for him, we have an INSANE bond, even when we fight, we always work through it, we both see 11:11 and other synchronicities.

We've never dated despite both of us wanting to because of our age gap, he has an issue with it not me, to me love knows no age and were both adults.

Anyways, we started arguing a lot and talked about not even talking anymore multiple times, and about 6 months ago he introduced me to his friend we'll call her "Sarah" a lot of things happened and we've made up and recognize that we both almost desperately want each other in our lives, but my problem is (he's the runner) him and Sarah are together now, she's married, it's a bad situation that he's acknowledged he needs to get out of but he keeps talking about how he feels they have this crazy metaphysical connection and hes called her his soul mate (before he didn't acknowledge anything other than what is right before his face due to issues that he's had in his life).

We've made up and he's forgiven me for issues that we had, the reason that we would fight so much, and we talk every single day and see each other as often as we can.

My question is, what's up with his "connection" with Sarah? She's abusive to him, and has insisted many times that he doesn't have me in his life, even going so far as to ask him to choose between us, which he says that if she's going to make him choose, he chooses me.

I'm just wondering what you guys think is going on? Is it possible that both me and Sarah are his twin flames?

I'm very confused and any insight would be appreciated, and I'm grateful that you took the time to read this, I hope it's not too confusing and makes sense.
Old 23-06-2017, 08:26 AM
Master
Question: If you and him were together, would you be okay with him seeing other women, and even after you found out he was seeing others behind your back? Because that's the reality and the probability you are staring at.

There are two kinds of men: those with morals who don't cheat and don't get involved with married women, and those who have no morals and who do cheat. A man either has that moral compass as part of his makeup, or he doesn't. He's every woman's soul mate or twin or metaphysical connection, is he? Get ready to hear that line again when he's with his next conquest.

And now you're arguing and fighting a lot? It took me to age 40 to see that's a great indicator of what the relationship is going to be like. My sincere hope is that sharing that might save you 20 years of grief.
Old 23-06-2017, 09:38 AM
Master
There are red flags all over and I think you need to be really cautious. What makes you think he is yout twin flame if I may ask? The fact that he is dating a married woman while stringing you along is worrying to say the least. Love triangles are very painful and emotionally draining!
Old 24-06-2017, 12:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Well, me and him have similar morals and beliefs, he's not the one in the relationship, so he's not the one cheating, in my opinion, and I'm not sure that either of us fully believe in monogamy, but when he's in a relationship he doesn't cheat on that person.

I believe we're twin flames because all of the signs of a twin flame relationship is there, plus our crazy bond and telepathic communication.

This might be weird, idk, but sometimes I work 3rd shift, and occasionally I feel this PULL to fall asleep and join him in another realm, and I just always know that its him somehow.
Old 24-06-2017, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Question: If you and him were together, would you be okay with him seeing other women, and even after you found out he was seeing others behind your back? Because that's the reality and the probability you are staring at.

There are two kinds of men: those with morals who don't cheat and don't get involved with married women, and those who have no morals and who do cheat. A man either has that moral compass as part of his makeup, or he doesn't. He's every woman's soul mate or twin or metaphysical connection, is he? Get ready to hear that line again when he's with his next conquest.

And now you're arguing and fighting a lot? It took me to age 40 to see that's a great indicator of what the relationship is going to be like. My sincere hope is that sharing that might save you 20 years of grief.

Ali18.......read....and reread what Baile has written......it is good advice from an older wiser voice!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 24-06-2017, 03:21 AM
Experiencer

You are probably both his soulmates. We have a lot of soul mates.
Old 24-06-2017, 05:00 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali18
I believe we're twin flames because all of the signs of a twin flame relationship is there, plus our crazy bond and telepathic communication.
I don't know what's up with Sarah, but in response to what you said above, that is congruent with twin flame relationships, including the synchronicities and big age gap that you guys have that you mentioned previously.

My suggestion is to stop talking to him until he breaks up with Sarah. Tell him he needs to choose.
Old 24-06-2017, 07:24 AM
Lorelyen

My question is, in your relationship with him are you sharing spiritual growth, development and evolution?
That's what twin flaming is supposed to be about.

As things stand it doesn't sound like it. If you fight a lot I doubt communication between you is telepathic in the true sense as quarrel would be avoidable.

To be honest it sounds like many triangle relationships - and why is it always at a workplace...? That's the last place one wants any kind of semi-intimate relationship...because if it turns sour one of you will be marked as damaged goods. Unless you've kept it top secret it's a public relationship. Others will almost certainly perceive what's going on in the tiny secrets of body language let alone larger signs.

Have you witnessed the sort of abuse he suffers with Ms Other? I mean actually seen or heard it, or is it something he tells you about? If he's older and accepts it, he could be hedging...he doesn't want to be left alone but needs a more amenable friendship, namely you. The girl being married does put a tussle on his situation. She's probably in it for the sex as much as him. One wonders how close they're skating to trouble.

Yes he could be your twin flame - then again it could have the makings of a deep friendship if you allow each other just to be - no expectations, no demands... then there can be no fights.

As for 11:11, my clock gives me this sign twice a day but Prince Charming never turns up.
People look for signs that fit their desire and miss others they should be acting on. Every day is full of signs - they're how the environment and others communicate with us through our perceptions - and we select a few we think are important.
We miss many - worse if we avoid those we really don't want to see.

I agree with Baile...advice worth taking.
But... you have a lot of life before you. Work through this, see what happens but be ready to move on and seek happier, more fulfilling relationships.

Just my personal views.

Old 24-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)

No, what I meant in my original post was that we had been fighting a lot, months ago, but were actually getting along very well now, were rebonding and re getting to know each other after all that fighting left both of us emotionally wounded. I've seen it with my own eyes as well as he's told me about it, he's never seen it as abuse though. I've seen her publically humiliate him, insult him, and she talks up how GREAT she thinks her husband is with him sitting right there, after she's just humiliated him about some small accident he's made. She refuses to accept who he is, degrades and insults him about his appearance (tattoos, piercings he has) all of this in front of other people, including me. He knows I don't like her at all and understands why, he also has acknowledged that he's in a bad situation and needs to get out but can't seem to actually do it, like I've seen in many other abusive relationships. I was wondering... From the moment we started hanging out all of these signs and syncronicities started happening and it was very clear that both of us have a deep love for each other from the beginning, and he's been very hurt in the past pain caused from losing many people he loves, that were very close to him and now he's afraid to show/tell anyone that he loves them because he's afraid they'll leave him right afterwards as in die right afterwards, and I'm positive that he's afraid of what we have, could this fear have chased him into her arms, and basically could he be telling her/about her what he really feels for me, because he's so scared?
Old 24-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Newbie ;)

I had the worst experience with a soulmate that loved to have emotional affairs with prostitutes and married women. When we met we were in an isolated environment so there were no outside distractions or anyway for me to know about this. However our connection was so strong and intense...mental telepathy and all, I never thought I would meet another like it.

I could not understand why he would want to keep these emotional affairs going with women who were unavailable and unable to be exclusive.

It tore me about on the inside but when we finally broke up and I had time to heal, I met another soulmate who was better!

Some people are just sick and have problems. You cannot help them, they have to help themselves.

I would try to break free and try to find someone better, another soulmate who doesn't have such deep issues like this one.

In doing so if you go no contact with him, it might be a catalyst for him to change.

Good luck!