Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2017, 03:18 AM
Knower

Why?

I have decided to cut ties with my twin flame, at least for now. He ran first, came back and is seemingly pursuing a friendship, but I can't help but feel we'd both be better off apart, even if he insists otherwise. I just think he needs me gone in order to have a perfect relationship with his new girlfriend. He admitted later that he had to really will himself to focus on his relationship with her because he realized he still had strong feelings for me and had thought they left the day he met her. I was shocked because I always thought during the first month of a new relationship it was all butterflies, giddiness, and infatuation. Not a time to have to will yourself to focus on the relationship. It's hard for me to be friends with him right now because I feel very unstable in an earthly friendship with him (I had to point that out because I don't feel unstable on a soul and spiritual level), and frankly, the intensity of his feelings kind of freaks me out. I would hate to ruin his relationship.

As I started not talking to him and ignoring his messages, at first I almost felt free and on a high. Like I was free from all the intensity and can pursue my easier and more comfortable relationships (family and friends) and focus on myself and my career. But that was short lived and I feel like I cannot be free of him. He doesn't badger me with messages at all, but it's other stuff:

- I keep waking up before my alarm at 7:19am. His birthday is July 19th.

- Sometimes I think about him and then later notice he posted on instagram at that exact time

- I had a headache today and got a coke on my way home from work. First coke I grab from the cooler says "Share a coke with <his name>" (his name is common, but still).

- A coworker today got a package in the mail area. She said it was a birthday present from a "friend" and got all giddy reading the note. She divorced a little over a year ago and has been depresses so I was genuinely happy to see her so happy. She told me it was long distance and said where he lives and it's the same city as my TF.

- I dream about him. Also, one night my husband recorded me talking in my sleep saying "Get off the diving board" repeatedly. We looked in a dream dictionary and a diving board in your dream symbolizes the need to carefully and thoroughly consider before "jumping" or "taking a plunge." I have nothing in my life I am taking a plunge in right now. My husband thinks it is because I am making a rash decision about cutting ties. He really supports my relationship with TF and would hate us to cut ties for good.

Why do these signs keep happening?! I just want to go already. Are they just coincidences I am interpreting as signs and this is all just my imagination?
Old 21-06-2017, 07:50 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySunshine
I have decided to cut ties with my twin flame, at least for now. He ran first, came back and is seemingly pursuing a friendship, but I can't help but feel we'd both be better off apart, even if he insists otherwise. I just think he needs me gone in order to have a perfect relationship with his new girlfriend. He admitted later that he had to really will himself to focus on his relationship with her because he realized he still had strong feelings for me and had thought they left the day he met her. I was shocked because I always thought during the first month of a new relationship it was all butterflies, giddiness, and infatuation. Not a time to have to will yourself to focus on the relationship. It's hard for me to be friends with him right now because I feel very unstable in an earthly friendship with him (I had to point that out because I don't feel unstable on a soul and spiritual level), and frankly, the intensity of his feelings kind of freaks me out. I would hate to ruin his relationship.
You're absolutely right, of course. But it sounds more like word play and his need to "hedge". In financial markets (or roulette where the term comes from) you hedge your bets so that if you lose one you pick up on the other. He needs you there just in case things go wrong....then he'll be back.

Quote:
As I started not talking to him and ignoring his messages, at first I almost felt free and on a high. Like I was free from all the intensity and can pursue my easier and more comfortable relationships (family and friends) and focus on myself and my career. But that was short lived and I feel like I cannot be free of him. He doesn't badger me with messages at all, but it's other stuff:

- Sometimes I think about him and then later notice he posted on instagram at that exact time

- I had a headache today and got a coke on my way home from work. First coke I grab from the cooler says "Share a coke with <his name>" (his name is common, but still).

- A coworker today got a package in the mail area. She said it was a birthday present from a "friend" and got all giddy reading the note. She divorced a little over a year ago and has been depresses so I was genuinely happy to see her so happy. She told me it was long distance and said where he lives and it's the same city as my TF.

- I dream about him. Also, one night my husband recorded me talking in my sleep saying "Get off the diving board" repeatedly. We looked in a dream dictionary and a diving board in your dream symbolizes the need to carefully and thoroughly consider before "jumping" or "taking a plunge." I have nothing in my life I am taking a plunge in right now. My husband thinks it is because I am making a rash decision about cutting ties. He really supports my relationship with TF and would hate us to cut ties for good.

Why do these signs keep happening?! I just want to go already. Are they just coincidences I am interpreting as signs and this is all just my imagination?
One has to be careful with signs. I want to be Queen of England. All the signs are there - every time I pick up a banknote it has a picture of the queen. I go into the square and there's a big poster about something and a street called Queensway. I pulled out a tarot card for meditation and it's the Queen of Coins. You don't have to succumb to what you believe signs tells you. Just follow your instincts. They are coming up with different signs, if somewhat obscure but more related to common sense.

It might be best therefore to let it float for a while. See how things pan out once his current fling has died down a bit.

Old 21-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Guide

Quote:

It seems to work this way. Yesterday I was letting go of him some, still working with him on our project though. Once I decided to let go it all came back within a few hours to pull me back in. He called in the afternoon in a crisis. If anything we are more involved now and he's reaching out for me.

If you feel the need to let go it somehow does not let you. I get signs too and they are things I can't go looking for and are not just mere coincidences.
I slept 3 hours last night. This is just exhausting and not something just anyone can easily understand.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
I have decided to cut ties with my twin flame
Good. You're married. And isn't he married? Life is difficult enough without complicating it with married men professing their love for you. Unless that's what you enjoy. I know people who go out of their way to create constant turmoil because it keeps them from being bored. And now you can put all that turmoil aside and focus on your husband.
Quote:
Why do these signs keep happening?!
If you decide it's a sign, it will be a sign. What you choose and what you decide, is what you create as your reality. Just decide that it's not a sign. Then it's not.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Good. You're married. And isn't he married? Life is difficult enough without complicating it with married men professing their love for you. Unless that's what you enjoy. I know people who go out of their way to create constant turmoil because it keeps them from being bored. And now you can put all that turmoil aside and focus on your husband.If you decide it's a sign, it will be a sign. What you choose and what you decide, is what you create as your reality. Just decide that it's not a sign. Then it's not.

He is not married. And frankly, my being married has absolutely nothing to do with why I want to cut ties. So if a twin is already married, that's it? Game over, no contact with your twin ever and be a good little housewife? I never thought meeting twin flames was limited to single people.
Old 21-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
So if a twin is already married, that's it? Game over, no contact with your twin ever and be a good little housewife? I never thought meeting twin flames was limited to single people.
I would say that's more a question for your husband than it is for you. Marriage is devotion to one's spouse. If another man is professing his love for you, then it's your husband -- your life partner -- you should be letting decide what happens next... whether you should cut ties or not with this man. If your husband is okay with him, fine. And if he wants you to cut ties, then you do that. Or should you end your marriage.
Old 21-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Master
Quote:
He is not married. And frankly, my being married has absolutely nothing to do with why I want to cut ties. So if a twin is already married, that's it? Game over, no contact with your twin ever and be a good little housewife? I never thought meeting twin flames was limited to single people.
Opinions on this vary to be honest... Some say you don't have to get romantically involved, others do.
Maybe one could argue that it depends on what you and your TF chose to learn from one another this life. I happened to read yesterday of someone saying that if you need to learn considering relationships and/or sex (the physical aspect) you will have get together romantically, and then it would be divinely orchestrated to accommodate that.

I've also read that the purpose of TFs is to generate a very high love vibration and thus help other ppl to get on a higher vibration eventually so they can get into healthier forms of relationships too (interdependent relationship). Not just for the sake of the relationship, but because when you are able to maintain an interdependent relationship you are more 'pure' (on a higher vibration, less issues to work out) so you can then fulfill your Soul task, what you really came here to do.

Personally I see that the latter argument is the main reason of TFs coming together, and as such I see them as a sort of role model to other people. Both by how they will fill in life and living together as the vibration and energy they create together.
This cannot be done when not romantically involved. The energy that a romantic couple will and can create is entirely different from what two 'friends' generate. Even sexual energy itself is extremely powerful. The reason why so many practice Tantra and/or want to get Kundalini rising. So the intimacy part is also important in what a couple 'creates'.

Just giving you some info, and my views, what you do with it, is up to you of course. We all have to go by what resonates for us.

But no matter what, even when two ppl claim to be TFs and it is just friendly, it can still be a threat to a relationship. If you are really TFs there will be extreme closeness and the non-TF partner might not be willing or able to put up with it.
Then you'll have to make a choice, at the very least have very good communication with the non-TF partner about it all so he/she feels, knows, senses his/her relationship isn't being threatened by it all.

Old 22-06-2017, 01:12 AM
Knower

I stated in my post that my husband does not want me to cut ties with my twin flame, so obviously he supports it. When we met in person the 3 of us spent the weekend together and had a blast.

When I was having a hard time after my twin flame started dating someone and said he didn't have romantic feelings for me anymore, my husband hated seeing me ao hurt and has been very supportive. He even told me that it would have been easier if I left him for my TF, because he just wants me to be happy. My husband and I are working on our relationship, but honestly, on this forum I just want to focus on my twin flame and I. What I felt/feel for my twin would be there whether I was single, had a boyfriend, or was married. I want to look at my twin flame relationship and see it for what it is and pursue what is right for my twin and I. Not do or not do something simply because I am married.
Old 22-06-2017, 02:31 AM
Master
That is good DaisySunshine!I read somewhere we should focus on our TF instead to ignore them, indulge too much in a exsisting relationship or find desperately another soulmate. Married or not, you can always pursue your TF.
Old 22-06-2017, 04:48 AM
Knower

Quote:

Quote:
I stated in my post that my husband does not want me to cut ties with my twin flame, so obviously he supports it. When we met in person the 3 of us spent the weekend together and had a blast.

When I was having a hard time after my twin flame started dating someone and said he didn't have romantic feelings for me anymore, my husband hated seeing me ao hurt and has been very supportive. He even told me that it would have been easier if I left him for my TF, because he just wants me to be happy. My husband and I are working on our relationship, but honestly, on this forum I just want to focus on my twin flame and I. What I felt/feel for my twin would be there whether I was single, had a boyfriend, or was married. I want to look at my twin flame relationship and see it for what it is and pursue what is right for my twin and I. Not do or not do something simply because I am married.

I am very confused. What would you like from your twin? Would you like to cut ties. You can easily cut ties with your twin flame in 3D by never speaking with him again. Your 5D connection with him cannot be severed and communication through this connection may increase.

Twin flame relationships are odd. It is unlike other relationships. Many things however small can make the twin-flame relationship unstable because of the intense energies and connections between the two. Therefore, you cannot discuss your twin flame without discussing your husband. Because third party involvement/energies are one of the BIG reasons why twin flame relationships become unstable and does not work.

If your twin flame relationship was meant to be a romantic one, right now your husband is filling the space that your twin flame showed up to fill ... you can see where problems might occur because of this.

We all have free will, and if you love your husband and still feel you have more to learn from him; stay, love and learn but don't expect a stable and healthy relationship with your twin flame because third parties energies within the twin flame bond can be hell emotionally, spiritually, physically and mentally.

If you just want your twin flame as a friend when he is a romantic twin flame, that is a tricky one. Then you are asking him to repress his feelings and have him be ok with you sleeping with someone and building a life with someone and watching someone fill the spot that he was meant to fill because you would rather be with that person than with him in 3D.

Really think about your twin flame point of view and what you are putting him through. I know you are hurting, but so is he and he has reasons to run. What does he want from you? Try to see his point of view and show compassion and understanding for the difficulties he faces with this relationship. The twin flame relationship is difficult and meeting your twin flame while married is one of the whoppers. So I can see your frustration, but trying to see your twin's side of things and showing compassion, patience and understanding for his feelings is also part of the twin flame journey towards a stable and healthy relationship through 3D or 5D.