Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Experiencer
27 months and yes, absolutely.
Old 14-06-2017, 10:16 PM
Master
Not really sure if i believe to this TF dogma or think it's a SC connection, it doesn't matter because i know this connection is like no other in my life.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
TF is a belief system that comes with a dogma. its problem is that it involves at
least two people believing the same shade of the same thing. Most religions affect
only an individual until that individual chooses to share a contract with a fellow
believer in something like marriage.

It's just one of a number of pre-packed religions.

The question "do you believe in twin flames?" is hardly different from
"do you believe in the Christian god?" If the participants believe in different things
one has the need to convert the other.
With twin flames it is ALWAYS the twin-flamer trying to convert the non-believer.

Actually, there was a time in my life when the twin flame theory was very supportive and illuminating for me. I had previously been very scientific minded, identifying as agnostic, and did not have really any spiritual beliefs besides believing all people have goodness deep down. But then I reunited with someone who triggered a huge amount of awareness expansion and my whole life turned upside down literally. I was, seemingly miraculously, healed of an eating disorder and substance abuse through the beautiful Love and I decided to create a new life for myself, literally moved across my country and moved into a Buddhist community. It was a massive shift (towards health) in my identity and life and stumbling across this theory helped me have a greater understanding and trust in the connection and process I was going through. Otherwise, I could have thought I was going crazy. I actually think it does this for many people.

However as I've grown and continued on my path of awakening, this theory is no longer important to me though it was once supportive. I just have no interest in it anymore. Certainly doesn't mean I did not have a very special connection with this person, I just find the theory in many ways now fear-based. There are multiple souls who can trigger a full Heart-opening with in us through deep and total recognition, I've learned. The twin flame "one and only" theory is now limiting.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Master
And I just want to add, that the reason why we fall madly in love and also usually in obsession when we meet a "twin flame" is because within this other soul, we meet ourselves. We experience looking into their eyes, and we see who WE are, the pure young child we'd forgotten about but who they remind us we are. It feels like homecoming. And then our minds create this whole trip about they must be our one and only because in those moments there was such profound love, connection, oneness...

I have now experienced this with others. We can meet ourselves within multiple other people. It really has to do with the awareness of both individuals and then getting to, momentarily, share what all beings actually on a level share - Oneness.

So I no longer believe in twin flames. I believe in Love. In connection. In infinite possibility. And in free will.
Old 16-06-2017, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
heart awakenings can indeed occur between multiple soul connections. Soul awakenings don't occur between multiple soul connections. One awakens this multidimensional consciousness of soul once re-connecting. its like re-membering. then you become aware of the interconnectedness between multiple soul connections. you can choose then. what do you want out of your 3D existence and experience? Do you choose any one of the multiple souls to enjoy experiencing co-existing in this 3D creation? Do you choose to stay free and touch upon the inner hearts of the multiple souls inhibiting this planet? (im sure its what my twin has chosen) Do you wish to live the rest of this life as you know it in a physical skin to engage in traditional social accepting forms of institutional relationship(s)?

a heart awakening is the starting process once adjusted to this new eye you see the world in (through the heart) you'll eventually meet the same soul that prompts as the reminder of what you are and always have been, which then propells the soul into full awareness and consiousness of it and that it's not located only in 3D. Then you see all souls are this. yet not all souls are awake in awareness of their soul but full awareness of a heart opening/awakening. Once that soul meets its soul in another human form it will crack open the souls memory and consciousness outside of physical density.

you dont need this process done multiple times by multiple souls. only one is needed. one time, one awakening of soul. then the choice is yours along with the consequence. you're awake, you cant go backwards.

I haven't experienced it this way. I've experienced two major awakenings now, in which illusion fell away, but both have been unkeepable experiences. Both were triggered by meeting a person and falling in love, two different men. I remember and then I forget, maybe I'm just forgetful lol.
Old 16-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Ascender

I only had one spiritual awakening, and that was enough for me. I don't think I would want to go through it again, unless somehow I could go through it without all the human/3d yuckiness that was involved lol. I think though, just bc we don't experience everything the same, doesn't make anyone's experience any less valid or important for them.

I don't want to place limits on myself by saying that what I experienced can't happen again with someone else, but what I also think is that in the 40 years that I have been alive, I only met one person that caused my third eye to open. And this led me to all kinds of etherical experiences. So I think, it is at the very least, rare.

Lorelyen, the thing is that you are looking at it from the perspective of studying what others have concluded it is or what it is reported to be by internet sources. While most of us that are here bc we experienced something are looking at it from our experience perspective and trying to figure out what happened to us. But that doesn't mean we believe the dogma or what internet sources conclude, necessary. Most of the stuff you say is the tf dogmas, is not stuff I would agree with.
Old 16-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Master
I don't think you are ever truly separated.

As for physical togetherness I personally believe IF something is meant to truly be, then it will happen when the timing is right and BOTH are ready for it.
Old 16-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
And I just want to add, that the reason why we fall madly in love and also usually in obsession when we meet a "twin flame" is because within this other soul, we meet ourselves. We experience looking into their eyes, and we see who WE are, the pure young child we'd forgotten about but who they remind us we are. It feels like homecoming. And then our minds create this whole trip about they must be our one and only because in those moments there was such profound love, connection, oneness...

I have now experienced this with others. We can meet ourselves within multiple other people. It really has to do with the awareness of both individuals and then getting to, momentarily, share what all beings actually on a level share - Oneness.

So I no longer believe in twin flames. I believe in Love. In connection. In infinite possibility. And in free will.

Thank you for putting into words what I have not been able to do.
Beautifully said. Amazing.
Old 16-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Experiencer

I retract my previous statement about us being separated. I refuse to use us being together in a 3D relationship as a barometer to measure how close we are. That's just stupid societal **.

Today I randomly decided to call my TF. It was the first time I'd phoned her in 2 years of knowing each other (she would phone me). I felt pretty good and had this urge to reach out to her. She was shocked to hear from me. We spoke for about half an hour and it was the most free-flowing, open and honest communication we ever had. I told her how all I want is for her to be happy. She told me things she hasn't told anyone else, including her partner.

There was no expectation. Just the two of us being open. It was also the easiest thing in this world to be open with her. In the past, whenever I pushed her to be open with me, she would not say anything. This time was different. I felt her trust immediately upon hearing her voice. She must have felt something different. I also felt different. More free.

It was simply perfect.
Old 17-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Guide

I have never been one to 'label' things but my TF (or whatever he was) definitely falls under his own category in my life. There is a clear 'before' and 'after' him entering my life although i do agree with a previous poster who said the whole TF theory doesnt interest them as much as is used to. For me i made a consious effort to move on and lose the desire to label what we had. I accepted that us meeting was just LOVELY and made me feel LOVELY and i know in my heart he felt the same. A Special, perfect, once in a lifetime connection and he will always hold a place in my heart-TF or not.