Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-06-2017, 01:02 AM
Knower

Physically separated forever because we'd only ever connected via long distance online. But we're never separated though because that cord keeps us connected and it's stronger then I ever thought possible.
As for belief - somewhat believe in the theories of TF, but I think I use the TF theories as only a guide (especially in the beginning) to get an understanding what this all was.
To me I see it as Love. The one. Oneness.
Old 11-06-2017, 01:39 AM
Suspended
9 years and no not tfs in the sense there is only one. There are many.
Old 11-06-2017, 01:58 AM
Administrator
Hello

Many lifetimes in and out not knowing what we were to the other. We can have so many trial encounters I feel until the Universe lines it up so that your ready for that pull that is the Twin Flame connection. You have to I feel be made ready for the ride of a lifetime. That pull that wants you to be with the other and the forces that be that will try and make that not happen.

This can be so many things for me it was two countries and immigration that we had to find the path to make one. I feel that it is in much higher hands than our mortal one's that brings that connection in line.

We are all connected there are few around that I can not read like the pages in a book but I have learned that is an invasion and I control that. Yet that pull was there for me with Heart (my member husband) that took us a long time to 'see' clearly the feelings there.

We can live with and without our Twin with us as we are individuals on a path but that pull will I feel remain. We just can not let it rule our life path is all. Too many times we want a connection that is not yet lined up to have and to hold.

Lynn
Old 11-06-2017, 03:59 AM
Master

I was dealing with this long before I came on this site and found IO wasn't the only one lol! But mostly I'm just confused about the whole thing, I mean something is happening, but what? And I'm not even sure I want to know any more because this journeay is just beautiful by itself
Old 11-06-2017, 04:20 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm not separated from mine but I don't believe anymore because it never even worked out between us.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldragon
I'm not separated from mine but I don't believe anymore because it never even worked out between us.
I hope at least you find happiness being together crystaldragon, that's really all that's important anyway. Work on something as simple as respecting each other as individuals, and the soul connection can and does grow. It grows because you begin to see the other, not as your possession, not even as your partner, but as an individual soul.
Old 13-06-2017, 02:23 AM
Master
I never had a long "physical" separation despite living far away, i mean this as having no contact or interaction for a long time, more like emotional for a while and later connecting more and more, but not reuniting in the real sense (more involved into some sort of relationship or wanting to for example). It takes time and i'm not sure how much time. There are also moments when we don't interact for a while like days or weeks sometimes, at times i think he doesn't want to tell me how he feels and hide sadness or personal issues.
Old 14-06-2017, 02:26 AM
Knower

havent talked to tf in person in 32 months.
havent communicated with tf in 2.5 months.
havent seen tf in person in umm, 4 hours lol

Its completely ridiculous. We're on good terms and I see him all the time, but we're at this wierd stalemate. He might as well be on the other side of the world.
Old 14-06-2017, 02:57 AM
Master
It's weird how in a day everything change, maybe i would be the one to cut contact because i feel really disappointed, numb and i'm not sure if i believe anymore in TFs. I'm tired of this that goes anywhere and maybe this is the time i would have long times of no talk and contact.
Old 14-06-2017, 06:42 AM
Lorelyen

TF is a belief system that comes with a dogma. its problem is that it involves at
least two people believing the same shade of the same thing. Most religions affect
only an individual until that individual chooses to share a contract with a fellow
believer in something like marriage.

It's just one of a number of pre-packed religions.

The question "do you believe in twin flames?" is hardly different from
"do you believe in the Christian god?" If the participants believe in different things
one has the need to convert the other.
With twin flames it is ALWAYS the twin-flamer trying to convert the non-believer.