Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali18
No, what I meant in my original post was that we had been fighting a lot, months ago, but were actually getting along very well now, were rebonding and re getting to know each other after all that fighting left both of us emotionally wounded. I've seen it with my own eyes as well as he's told me about it, he's never seen it as abuse though. I've seen her publically humiliate him, insult him, and she talks up how GREAT she thinks her husband is with him sitting right there, after she's just humiliated him about some small accident he's made. She refuses to accept who he is, degrades and insults him about his appearance (tattoos, piercings he has) all of this in front of other people, including me. He knows I don't like her at all and understands why, he also has acknowledged that he's in a bad situation and needs to get out but can't seem to actually do it, like I've seen in many other abusive relationships. I was wondering... From the moment we started hanging out all of these signs and syncronicities started happening and it was very clear that both of us have a deep love for each other from the beginning, and he's been very hurt in the past pain caused from losing many people he loves, that were very close to him and now he's afraid to show/tell anyone that he loves them because he's afraid they'll leave him right afterwards as in die right afterwards, and I'm positive that he's afraid of what we have, could this fear have chased him into her arms, and basically could he be telling her/about her what he really feels for me, because he's so scared?

Then really you have only once choice – wait around until he sorts himself out. Recognise that he is as he is: he’s putting up with his present situation so there’s something that holds him there - complacency? Not wanting to complicate his situation further? Does he just need an outlet for his emotions that his affair doesn’t satisfy? (I mean, if his affair is as you describe her then emotional expression may be awkward for him.) It doesn’t sound that he’s afraid of what you and he have but that it puts him under pressure to act which he seems unready to do.

Well, you know him as best you can. So only you can stand back and work out what support you can give re the whole situation and what trouble to avoid if he does make a move. Breaking from any relationship can be fraught with emotion and misgivings (as you may gather from many topics here).

They say twin flames are part of your spiritual evolution so you'll be learning a bit about patience.

Good luck.

Old 25-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
As for 11:11, my clock gives me this sign twice a day but Prince Charming never turns up.

Lorelyen I must say that this is one of the best lines I have seen on these forums. Had to laugh.