Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-06-2017, 07:15 AM
Newbie ;)

What happens when the runner stops running?

The pull has been getting stronger by the day for about a month now since I was able to stop.

I am afraid I am going to get scared or start mentally assigning expectations which is the last thing I want to do.

Our current situation makes it difficult , for me at least, to deal with emotionally.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:59 AM
Lorelyen

Runners often pause to catch their breath.

Just stop and give it time. Don't succumb to something that could be
spiritually damaging. Unless you're one of these people who believes you
have no free will (a belief that twin flamers have to subscribe to) then use
your free will to press pause and find distractions to keep your mind away
from scary expectations.

Old 01-06-2017, 09:36 AM
Master
Running is caused by co-dependency. Fear. If you stop running you may finally have the time and space to work on that. As long as you keep running, you're basically enveloped in that fear, so that doesn't allow you space to face those fears and work on them. The only way to do that is to stop running, take a breath and go inwards. Face your wounds and blocks and deal with them.
What happens after that depends. But at least if you deal with your fears you will be able to live a happier life, whether with or without the other.
But typically, what one TF goes through also affects the other. Chasing is also co-dependency, fear of losing someone, not being able to do it on your own etc etc. So if one manages to work on it, it will affect the other too. If they are truly your TF that is.
Doesn't mean you will be together next month, it does mean you will start to heal. Which is good.
Old 25-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Pathfinder

I agree with fairycrystal, codependency is definitely the route of chasing and focusing on the fact they are 'running'. when you look at the higher wisdom, you will realise that separation has to happen in order to heal. when you heal the codependency, you will accept that what will be will be, with or without them in your life.
Old 26-06-2017, 05:21 PM
Guide
When a runner stops running and a chaser stops chasing they both then find themselves. Be it with each other or independently.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 26-06-2017, 05:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Runners often pause to catch their breath.

that made me chuckle :)... but then, it does sum it up. After they catch their breath, they may decide they need to run again after they do so (towards the same or another direction), or that they are good where they are.

Human behavior can be predictable and subject to theory, but unlike your view, Lorelyen, coming across the TF concept for me, has confirmed that there *is* free will and people can always surprise us. So, I don't know what runners do when they stop running... as an actual runner (in terms of sports), I think it depends on the runner, what makes them stop, what they do with the downtime and how they respond to running again and before that and it of course depends on the route. And in terms of TF running, I'd say the same...