Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-10-2016, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Science is studying the evolution of the sons of God (prehistoric people) instead of Humans, who are the descendants of Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans.

This is clear when you ask Evols to explain WHERE the first Human came from, since the only way in which Humans can pass the invisible intelligence of Adam, to another Human, is through the birthing process. Evols run, hide, call names, imply that anyone who asks this question is nuts, and claim there was no first Human and that magical evolution did it.

NONE of them can produce ANY evidence of this event since Science is currently IGNORANT of the difference between Human and animal intelligence Today. They would have us believe that Apes evolved into Humans and that it happened 200k years ago.

Evols also falsely CLAIM that long periods of time and numerous positive mutations produced Human intelligence in animals. No Evol refutes them because God has caught ALL of them in His Snare, which He set with the Flood. The Trap they are caught in is that they have been Falsely teaching Evolution for more than 50 years, that Humans evolved from animals, BECAUSE they have Rejected God's Truth of the Flood.

Soon, they must DEFEND this Satanic Lie and the only defense they have is to be "willingly ignorant" of God's Truth. Here is God's Truth, which tells of this debate, with the Scoffers in the last days.

2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (Greek-destroyed totally)

Here is the origin of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who were created and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day, as commanded by God some 3.77 Billion years ago, in man's time. Science AGREES that our cells cannot survive without liquid water and that’s why we seek liquid water on other planets to see if they have the possibility of life or not. We find the bones of prehistoric people all the way back to the time when they diverged from Chimps some 6 Million years ago.

Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after Their kind, and every winged fowl after His kind: and God saw that it was good.

Adam's direct descendant, Noah, arrived on our Earth, some 10k years ago and Human civilization, on this Planet, can be traced to him. History agrees and odd man out is the False ToE which is "willingly ignorant" 2Pe 3:5 of our true Human origins. You can read of the sexual compatibilty of the sons of God (prehistoric people) and Adam's descendants in Genesis 6:1-4.

Prehistoric people were just like today's Humans and they moved and had their origin in water EXACTLY as Scripture and Science tell us. Science calls this appearance of life from water a "Natural" happening, but God shows that it was all a part of His Creation.

What the posting shows is that this False Teaching of the ToE is NOT true, and supposes things which have No data to support their False Assumptions. That's because Humans are the descendants of Adam and Adam's superior intelligence MUST be inherited sexually and CANNOT happen by chance mutation and long periods of time as Evolutionism falsely preaches.

Old 17-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pillars
Pains and sufferings are part of our life here on earth and is subject to physical death. Deal with it and get use to it.... Don’t blame others for own' wrong doings, stupidity and ignorance….

The reward of eternal life is in the new heaven and new earth to come - after physical death….only if you believe and have faith in the Son of God, as your God and Saviour. It’s your own choice!

Deu 30:16 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

God bless

So "belief" is the key to salvation, everyone else be damned? Should I run a string of thoughts through my head, that imagines a scenario, that resembles the imagery of the power structure of kings and queens of old? Only updated by inserting a god, a jesus, and whatever else is sanctioned by the imagination of others who are imagining in a similar way?

If I play a game within my own head where the fears of eternal rejection would drive me into the arms of the fantasies of old men from yesteryear.. it is only then will my heart be at rest?

You really have nothing to support what you're saying and yet you then project such silliness onto those who actually investigate with genuine integrity.

You are trapped within a dream that was created by others. I hope you don't mind if I don't join you.
Old 17-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
So "belief" is the key to salvation, everyone else be damned? Should I run a string of thoughts through my head, that imagines a scenario, that resembles the imagery of the power structure of kings and queens of old? Only updated by inserting a god, a jesus, and whatever else is sanctioned by the imagination of others who are imagining in a similar way?

If I play a game within my own head where the fears of eternal rejection would drive me into the arms of the fantasies of old men from yesteryear.. it is only then will my heart be at rest?

You really have nothing to support what you're saying and yet you then project such silliness onto those who actually investigate with genuine integrity.

You are trapped within a dream that was created by others. I hope you don't mind if I don't join you.

False, I support everything I post with Scripture, true science or history as much as possible.. Now, exactly which is it in my post that you seem to lack of comprehension?

I am NOT here to recruit people to join me, especially you. You can do whatever you like for all I care... but don't try to be a smart allegator about my postings, unless you can back up your contrasting view with merit. So far, the record will show that you have not and continue to fail, miserably.

I am here to tell the Story of the Beginning (Genesis) based on what actually says in the Scripture.... not by others man made theology.

If you don't like it, then get out of the thread and do something positive.

Old 17-10-2016, 10:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pillars
The Flood and it's consequences, as told in Genesis, is truly an amazing story. It's a terrific mystery, when unraveled, displays the Supreme Intelligence of our God and tells us of our True Origins.

In order to understand the Flood, one must understand the following:

The world of Adam was an enclosed Biosphere much smaller than our world, which was totally surrounded by the firmament which protected it from the water into which it was placed. Gen 1:6-8

Adam's Earth was not on a Rocky Planet, like our present Earth, since it was "clean dissolved" in the Flood, and rocks don't dissolve in water (Isa 24:19 KJV) when the windows of their heaven were opened (Gen 7:11).

This Earth, the Earth of Adam, was Flat. It's highest mountain elevation was only about 15 cubits in height (22 1/2 feet), while ours measures 27k ft above sea level... and their entire Earth had only 4 Rivers while our present Earth has thousands, indicating it was much smaller than our Earth.

Is there any wonder that ancient man believed the stories of a Flat Earth? Put solid dry land on top of water in an enclosed Biosphere and you will also find that Genesis 1:9-10 describes a Flat Earth. It's the Flat Earth of Adam which was "clean dissolved" in the waters of a Universal Flood.

[Isa 24:19 KJV] The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

God bless

So basically Noah, a descendant of Adam came from another world, a flat world.
As we are descendants of Adam that makes us aliens?
Old 17-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedence
So basically Noah, a descendant of Adam came from another world, a flat world.
As we are descendants of Adam that makes us aliens?

Yes and No.... We are 50/50 ...

Since the descendants of Noah (grandsons) have no one to marry, they took themselves wives from the descendants of the sons of God' daughters (prehistoric mankind) who have been living here on this earth, for millions of years before Noah's Ark landed in the vicinity of Mt. Ararat.... "and also after that" ref. Gen 6:4 ... We are the result!

The reason we have the ERVs of the common ancestor of the sons of God (Prehistoric mankind) and Apes is because we inherited them from the people Noah's grandsons married, since there were NO other Humans for them to marry.

Inside every Human today is the DNA and ERVS of the common ancestor of the sons of God. but this does NOT show that Humans evolved from the same common ancestor. Adam was made (as Jesus meet) on the SAME Day as the Big Bang, which was at least 9 Billion years ... (it was on the 3rd Day in God's time)... BEFORE our Solar System was complete. Genesis 2:4-7... That's God's Truth.

Therefore, Humans could NOT have evolved from a common ancestor of Apes because there were NO humans on this present earth until some 10k years ago, when Noah arrived.

God bless
Old 17-10-2016, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Deleted... Double Post
Old 18-10-2016, 03:33 AM
Knower

It was the annunaki man, enki created man by mixing his dna with the apes, enki was proud of his creation and wanted to make them even more intelligent but enlil the brother said nah these are beasts they will remain as such and will always be slaves. Enki told eve about the knowledge they could have, how they could like gods and then enlil was furious and threw out dadm and eve from eden. Enki was punished and could never get to the throne, so now jews, christians think enki is satan. Enlil knew nibiru would come close to earth and cause destruction to the land he despised humanity so much that he was looking forward for this event to happen so no humans would be alive and then he could return home and forget about this place; enki on the other hand again went behind enlil and warned noah about this even and instructed him to take the seeds to repopulate again and again enki saved humanity, simple
Old 18-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Genesis 1:21 tells us that every living creature that moveth was brought forth from the waters on Day 5. This includes the Prehistoric Mankind or sons of God of Gen 6 who's origin is also from the waters. Science agrees that all living creatures/species originated and evolved from the waters.

Genesis 2 tells us of Creature made from the dust of the ground. Some Religionist see this as a contradiction, and falsely assume that the Scripture is just mistranslated. They are Ignorant of the fact, that, except for Adam, God (Elohim) originally brought forth EVERY Living Creature that moved, from the water, on Day 5.

The account of the formation of the beasts of the field and fowl of the air, from the Dust on the 6th Day, is when YHWH or Jesus, the Son of God, squeezed, as a potter would mold a clay, and formed living creatures from the dust of the ground (His/Their Kinds). The creatures made from the dust were identical to those brought forth from the waters and could produce offspring together.

The first Living Being made from the dust was man. Man was made on the 3rd Day before the plants and herbs, right after the mist that watered the whole face of the ground. Gen 2:4-7. This gives mankind Preeminence or First Place among all other Living Creatures.

Like the animals made from the dust, men also married and produced children with Prehistoric Mankind brought forth from the waters on the 5th Day. That’s where Cain’s wife came from, and that is who Noah's grandsons married, on this ”Planet of Apes” - Evols Term.

Since, God is the same Yesterday, Today and in the Future .... Incest was never a part of the multiplication process of Mankind. as far as the God is concerned.

That’s exactly why the Lord took the time to Form / Fashion -- like a potter would mold a clay with his own hands -- the same kind of living creatures from the dust of the ground on the 6th day... in order to set a trap, refute and embarrass those Religionist who believe othjerwisr and those willingly ignorant Scoffers of the last days who think they know more than him.

We have the DNA of the sons of God (Prehistoric Mankind) and we also have the Human Intelligence that can ONLY be inherited from Adam, the first Human. Yes, we are all descended with modification from a common ancestor, and his name is Adam.

God brought forth every living creature (Trinity Kind) that moveth from the water, on the 5th Day, and Jesus produced His/ their kinds from the dust of the ground , on the 6th Day.

God bless
Old 19-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Ascender

I think there may have been a flood but the rest of it to me seems like mythology. It's hard to believe in God with little if not no physical evidence
Old 20-10-2016, 12:57 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
I think there may have been a flood but the rest of it to me seems like mythology. It's hard to believe in God with little if not no physical evidence
This one is mythology with a twist. He's just making it up as he goes along, while borrowing from images of old. Not sure why this was posed in the science related section of the forum, there's not a scintilla of any science to be found. :)