Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-04-2016, 12:33 AM
Seeker

Demons and their effects on people?

A year or so ago I probably would have shot myself if I saw myself posting this...but here goes.

I've been a victim of physical, emotional, mental and non-penetrative sexual abuse for more than 2 decades. I've also been in therapy for more than a decade.

During that time I've seen and experienced many things that have caused me to shift from a purely rational outlook to a spiritual one.

I'll spare you the details of my abuse (which was very bad) but certain events recently have caused me to rethink my stance on it somewhat. Could it have been partially caused by demons or demonic possession?

I was working with my therapist one day (who is pretty spiritually attuned herself) in a particular intense session and I was trying to recall something from my childhood. I experienced a great resistance, but it wasn't of the mental or emotional variety - I've been through enough therapy to tell the difference between different kinds of resistance. It was like something that wasn't me didn't want me to recall it.

I remember my mother chasing me around the house and beating me for about half an hour, and then crying and saying she didn't really want to do it. Maybe she really didn't. Maybe it was something else.

My therapist was quite specific about it actually...she said "that's the demon, not your mother." I was floored. I'm still floored now that I think about it.

Later I asked her boss (another very skilled therapist) whether demonic possession was real and he answered in the affirmative.

All this was really life-changing for me, as you can imagine. Could all the tragedy that befell my family so many years ago actually have a non-human origin? I sometimes think so.

I'm still trying to work through some of the issues caused by my abuse, but I can sometimes feel and see a great darkness within them. I know it's normal to have issues, and as a abused child I definitely have more than the average person, but sometimes I wonder. The darkness feels...worse than what I would call a "normal" negative emotion.

I'd like to mention more but this post has gone on long enough and I want to go back to sleep. Just would like people's view on it.
Old 09-04-2016, 09:16 AM
Master
Can you remember any of your childhood apart from being beaten by your mother ?
Can you recall any good memories ? If not then your mother (not possessed) was given orders to traumatize you.

This is how MKUltra works where children are always traumatized which causes their personalities to split into alters.
Gate-Keeper alters hold the keys to memories hence that is what is stopping you from recalling events back then.

Other alters include Alpha's (slaves), Beta's (entertainment industry), Gamma's (religious/spiritual guru's), Delta's (assassins).

Watch the introduction to the film 'SALT' that displays the letter 'A' as a red equilateral triangle or Greek Delta. The film is about a female assassin from Russia.

Every time you see a political leader do the devil hook with their hand and fingers, they are acknowledging to the devil that they are Alpha slaves. Bush Jnr, Clinton all do this.

If you have a daytime OOBE and are possessed by a demon then you will see its black claw hooked to your left shoulder blade.

The only way to banish a demon is by taking up the Cross of Jesus Christ and speaking His Gospel to other non-believers. If that statement angers you, then its a demon in you that cannot handle that fact which makes it grumpy.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:03 AM
Knower
Hello,

I am writing up a post that is relevant to what you experienced and may still be experiencing the after effects of. Yes it is possible that demons were responsible for your abuse. It is also possible that your abusers went through a similar child hood to you and therefore due to lack of support and awareness about these very dark spiritual matters , families do carry this down the line. It is how its always been. Most abuse of this kind can be related to the spiritual realm, the true unknown, the one science has failed to come back with answers for , simply because it exists beyond the realms of physical measurement.

Also what Tristran said is a possibility MK Ultra is a government psy ops program that was birthed from the military industrial complexes experiments with the new age movement energy. They were able to harness the dark power from these entities and formulated mind control into possibility. Through hypnosis techniques they are able to take control of human beings.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:29 AM
Seeker

I can remember many happy memories besides the abuse. But I can remember my Mum being quite terrible when she got angry, and really beating me a LOT.

I would very like to see your post! I understand that abuse can be multi-generational. My parents definitely also suffered from lack of support and awareness...they were not particularly strong in any faith (though my Mum was and is quite spiritual in some ways herself)
Old 20-04-2016, 08:06 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

My experience in reference to the opening question:

Demons do that. If you were able to "see" a possessor you would see how the demon gears the person. When I see them, they look just like they are portrayed in movies and animations and drawings. I see also how they can hide in diguise, even invisible to a clairvoyant. However, what is perceived depends on the mentality of the person perceiving. If I would not have a mentality which (also) includes the designs of fairy tales, I would perceive something different, less pictoresque. (I am quite "visual" with a great love for arts, esp. painting and sculpturing.)

I have some experience with removing possessors from their attachment to people. Through this work I noticed a seemingly always present link between the type of possessor and the mentality of the person. They match.

A person who loves another and abuses or hurts that other is maybe always possessed by a dark (low frequency) being. This dark energy is basically made from a negative focus (disintegration). A person (like a parent, esp. mothers) who lives with feelings of overchallengement, fatique, disrespect, dishonor, loneliness, neglect, desparation has an ongoing negative focus. If this focus shows just sometimes and the overall balance is in the positive range, dark possessors would leave them. But they attach easily and quickly to those who are in an intense state of negativity. So, it is really just a question of mental habits, if possession occurs. It can be overcome by a different kind of thinking. Of course, it does take a person to realize that their thought habits produce such situations. So, most people never get to realizing how they fall victim to their own thoughts. And how they always hold the power over their own lives. And it does take a lot of time, practice, patience to keep going for a parent who already finds themselves in such situations. However, success is a sure thing if one keeps the focus on a happy end!

Demons need an access to a system. This can come through an accident, forms of neglect during their childhood, drugs and alcohol and more. The origin is always one thing: A negative focus or perspective resulting from a Self-disconnect. The less a person is allowed to remain Self-connected at their life's beginning, the more easily they will follow outside thought suggestions later. That is the dis-integrated state. Disintegration is a demon's job. There is the match.
Old 20-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
My experience in reference to the opening question:

Demons do that. If you were able to "see" a possessor you would see how the demon gears the person. When I see them, they look just like they are portrayed in movies and animations and drawings. I see also how they can hide in diguise, even invisible to a clairvoyant. However, what is perceived depends on the mentality of the person perceiving. If I would not have a mentality which (also) includes the designs of fairy tales, I would perceive something different, less pictoresque. (I am quite "visual" with a great love for arts, esp. painting and sculpturing.)

I have some experience with removing possessors from their attachment to people. Through this work I noticed a seemingly always present link between the type of possessor and the mentality of the person. They match.

A person who loves another and abuses or hurts that other is maybe always possessed by a dark (low frequency) being. This dark energy is basically made from a negative focus (disintegration). A person (like a parent, esp. mothers) who lives with feelings of overchallengement, fatique, disrespect, dishonor, loneliness, neglect, desparation has an ongoing negative focus. If this focus shows just sometimes and the overall balance is in the positive range, dark possessors would leave them. But they attach easily and quickly to those who are in an intense state of negativity. So, it is really just a question of mental habits, if possession occurs. It can be overcome by a different kind of thinking. Of course, it does take a person to realize that their thought habits produce such situations. So, most people never get to realizing how they fall victim to their own thoughts. And how they always hold the power over their own lives. And it does take a lot of time, practice, patience to keep going for a parent who already finds themselves in such situations. However, success is a sure thing if one keeps the focus on a happy end!

Demons need an access to a system. This can come through an accident, forms of neglect during their childhood, drugs and alcohol and more. The origin is always one thing: A negative focus or perspective resulting from a Self-disconnect. The less a person is allowed to remain Self-connected at their life's beginning, the more easily they will follow outside thought suggestions later. That is the dis-integrated state. Disintegration is a demon's job. There is the match.

Interesting.

And what say you of scary/negative imagery? Is this the same?

Could it also be said as well, Kathrin, that if a negative thought interjects, one must be willing to (first of all) be alert enough to see it, and second of all, to not invest in/attacht to it.

I'd appreciate your perspective on this.

Thanks,
f.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 20-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
The only way to banish a demon is by taking up the Cross of Jesus Christ and speaking His Gospel to other non-believers. If that statement angers you, then its a demon in you that cannot handle that fact which makes it grumpy.

This is untrue. You don't have to be a Christian and believe Jesus was the son of God to banish evil. There are many other ways. That statement irritates me and I have no inner demons, just different beliefs than you.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 21-04-2016, 05:36 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Interesting.

And what say you of scary/negative imagery? Is this the same?

Could it also be said as well, Kathrin, that if a negative thought interjects, one must be willing to (first of all) be alert enough to see it, and second of all, to not invest in/attacht to it.

I'd appreciate your perspective on this.

Thanks,
f.

Pretty much Yes! But it is all even easier and fluid and appropriate and on time if one can navigate via her/his emotions. Then, alertness is not required anymore. It becomes a natural, if one is willing to feel and notice the linkage between thought habits and emotional feedback.
Old 21-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Hm. Yes. I'll look more into it. Thanks! :)

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 06-05-2016, 08:06 AM
Master
Unfortunate as it is, this 'demon' who is in possession of my soul (according to others) has led me away from my spiritual path and has now taken me down a purely scientific, logical and rational one. According to most, this is the 'evil' that these spirits do, but I'm still not seeing it.

I don't know how much our own belief systems cause us to experience what we do, and yes, I believe in God (of my own 'understanding') and spirits/the spiritual world, but when a spirit comes through making some grandiose claim, without anything more than taking his 'word for it', it becomes like anything I see or read on the internet, i.e. 'pics or it didn't happen'.

I am not a Christian and don't really believe in the concept of 'Satan' so it always intrigues me as to which leg these spirits are trying to pull in the assertion of it and what kind of fool do they take me for? It's only when they say something that I can validate through my own experience will I say 'yeah, you're for real'.

I've learned that there's little to no difference between those who claim to have a spiritual experience and those who claim to have a supernatural one, no matter the source.

The whole fact is (and not many see it) that logic and rationality when taken into the most highest and purest form is a very beautiful spiritual experience indeed and it all becomes a matter of 'joining the quantum dots'.

It is knowledge that is the 'demon' for most religions and many religions have kept this knowledge from the masses, in order to have control over them...if everybody knew it, there wouldn't be the need for religion anymore and they'd all be out of a job...but to silence such people like us, the religious body will say 'don't listen to her, she is possessed by a malevolent spirit' and all I have to say to that is 'not at this time, however, when a malevolent spirit possesses me, I'll make sure you're the first to know'.