Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Ascender

How To Get Rid of This Entity?

Hello,

It has come to my attention that I've had an entity (a somewhat powerful one) cling itself on to me. While I understand that this entity has been sent by someone else, I would like to know how exactly I can get rid of it?

I have tried the standard meditating and clearing out my negative energy and raising shields. But it seems that doesn't work.

During the hours of 6pm - 5am is when this entity is strongest. I can barely fall asleep or get some rest during these hours. And when I do manage to sleep, I feel a very warm energy that I sweat when I sleep.

There were several alarming signs that I've experienced lately:

1) While I was sleeping, I think I saw a red shadow on the top of my room. This red shadow would then grow bigger and I think I forced myself to sleep. Which caused me to cough uncontrollably.

2) Flickering lights (on and off)

3) My body feels really heavy at times (and sore in the morning)
4) Severe bad luck..

Anyone know any good way to get rid of this entity?
Old 26-12-2015, 06:05 AM
Master

Think positive and healthily and add some regular mental and physical spiritual exercises to your life.

By doing this, in the course of time, this entity will have less and less grip in your body.
Old 26-12-2015, 10:10 AM
Ascender

It may be you are trespassing on the space of this spirit so it feels threatened. What does your diet consist of? What do you do on a daily basis? Any rituals or chants?
Old 26-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Master
Fear feeds it. Stop feeding it.
Old 27-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molattee
Hello,

It has come to my attention that I've had an entity (a somewhat powerful one) cling itself on to me. While I understand that this entity has been sent by someone else, I would like to know how exactly I can get rid of it?

I have tried the standard meditating and clearing out my negative energy and raising shields. But it seems that doesn't work.

During the hours of 6pm - 5am is when this entity is strongest. I can barely fall asleep or get some rest during these hours. And when I do manage to sleep, I feel a very warm energy that I sweat when I sleep.

There were several alarming signs that I've experienced lately:

1) While I was sleeping, I think I saw a red shadow on the top of my room. This red shadow would then grow bigger and I think I forced myself to sleep. Which caused me to cough uncontrollably.

2) Flickering lights (on and off)

3) My body feels really heavy at times (and sore in the morning)
4) Severe bad luck..

Anyone know any good way to get rid of this entity?

Hello Molattee

You have a shadow trying to gain some time inside of you this is what is happening and what you are experiencing. We can get rid of this problem a few different ways but first tell me a little more about this invader. Tell me when this happened what was happening in your life at the time you started to notice it. You see the shadows find our minds during times of trouble and pain, do you mind sharing, if not you can pm me. I can remove this problem and have been doing this for the last two years you have the symptoms.

Powessy
Old 27-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
I can remove this problem and have been doing this for the last two years you have the symptoms.
If i gave what i think is the true name (Ki-lash) of my jinn, how easy would it be to remove mine ?

Very curious. :)
Old 27-12-2015, 06:16 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
Hello Molattee

You have a shadow trying to gain some time inside of you this is what is happening and what you are experiencing. We can get rid of this problem a few different ways but first tell me a little more about this invader. Tell me when this happened what was happening in your life at the time you started to notice it. You see the shadows find our minds during times of trouble and pain, do you mind sharing, if not you can pm me. I can remove this problem and have been doing this for the last two years you have the symptoms.

Powessy

Hello.

It all started around several months ago, August to be exact. What happened throughout the course of August was, I was going through a break-up with my (ex) fiancee. I have a feeling though that this entity is what acted as a catalyst for my relationship with my (ex) fiancee ended. Ever since then, no matter what I do in life, no matter what I plan or execute into motion, everything ends up biting me. Nothing has been working in my favor since then.
Old 27-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
If i gave what i think is the true name (Ki-lash) of my jinn, how easy would it be to remove mine ?

Very curious. :)

The shadows find minds asking questions normally during hard times in our lives. When we have difficulties our higher mind descends into us to help us in the time of need this is then heard by the shadows. The shadows seek the allowed out as they can enter into them to find more time to find answers to their own problems. I do not need the jinns name, your user name will do just fine.

When did you start to first feel the shadow or jinn come into your life?

I will try today to remove the entity you call (Ki-lash) feel free to pm me if you wish and I can help you walk throuhg this time.

Powessy
Old 27-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molattee
Hello.

It all started around several months ago, August to be exact. What happened throughout the course of August was, I was going through a break-up with my (ex) fiancee. I have a feeling though that this entity is what acted as a catalyst for my relationship with my (ex) fiancee ended. Ever since then, no matter what I do in life, no matter what I plan or execute into motion, everything ends up biting me. Nothing has been working in my favor since then.

hello Molattee

When did you first start coming online to seek spiritual advice or as I refer to it asking questions about yourself. I can try to remove this problem from you if it is still present. I only know of the shadows in the veil and it is their ability to do the things you are having problems with so we will call it a shadow causing your problem. Shadows are in actuality angels that were brought here form other worlds many years ago. The problem is everything must be born again and this goes for the shadows but they are not from earth and this means they will die soon. They enter into us to find time to find answers to the reasons they are here. They do not intend to cause you problems they are connected to us and they live in our thoughts causing them as many problems as it causes us.

I think I can help you get back your life.

Powessy
Old 27-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Experiencer

It's been said that we live in a "law of attraction universe" not a "law of assertion" one. That means that another person can't assert into your experience without you being a vibrational match to it.

It sounds like what you had been experiencing put you in that state and either you haven't gotten out of the state still, or you're past that old issue and now you've become a match to the entity by itself. Developing a focus of attention on it and a fear of it will do that.

I would say focus on love. Love yourself unconditionally first. Forgive any grudges in relationships. Make peace with anything that has gone wrong in life. Quieting the mind helps but you need more momentum in a positive direction. Think of it less of negative energy being transformed into positive energy, and more of fear energy being transformed into love energy. Feeling love is key.

The part about "nothing has been working in my favor since then" just tells me that you are the point of attraction for this whole scenario. "Bad luck" never asserts into a person's life. It is attracted by their mindset. There's a correlation of your mindset to both the entity and the bad luck. Changing up that vibe will rectify all that.

Another thing - this is just my theory - is I think these entities only effect the world around us through us. So lights flashing, feelings in the body, etc, all that stuff is happening from you, not from a spirit. It could be that they are hijacking you and working that stuff through you, but this just shows how powerful we are.

We don't flicker lights consciously because we don't know how, but it seems to be a natural reaction when some type of outside energy is interacting with us. We can produce all sorts of feelings in our body by manipulating energy but, again, when an outside energy is interacting with us it seems that our body energy has a mind of its own.

The point I'm making is that this means you are very powerful (as we all are) and doing meditations while focusing on love can be just as powerful and transformative.