Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-02-2013, 07:58 AM
xiola_bleu

Question Something very strange happened...

First of all, hello everyone…I’m brand new to this forum and hoping to get some guidance. Anyway, this wasn’t exactly what I wanted my first post here to be…but things change

Yesterday morning as I was driving into work, I kept looking at this stone that I have hanging on my rear view mirror in my car. I rubbed it a few times and kept examining it as I was stopped at red lights. I kept thinking “as soon as my membership for this forum is authorised and I am able to post, I must post a photo of it to ask if any of you know what it is and are able to identify it”. I was going to take a photo of it hanging there yesterday, but the light was never really good when I was stopped.

I got to work and got an email notification that my account had been authorised and I was going to take a photo on the way home, but I left a couple of hours early with a terrible headache, so all I wanted to do was go home and get into bed. On the way home I did touch the stone again at one point, and I silently thanked it for protecting me all these years. I bought it from a market 20 or so years ago when I got my first car and it’s been hanging on the rear view mirror of every car I’ve had since then. For all I know, it’s just a piece of blown coloured glass. I have no idea.

Anyway, this morning when I got into my car to go to work, the stone is sitting on my passenger seat! Exactly like this:

imgur.com/ncTc7ka (please copy and paste this link to view)

Before anyone asks….

I did not take it down from the mirror at any point.
I locked my car when I got home yesterday and it was locked when I got back in it this morning.
I live alone and nobody else has access to my keys.
It never just falls off, or is knocked off accidentally.
If it did somehow get knocked off when I was pulling my bag out from the passenger seat when I got home yesterday, I figured it would land on the floor on the driver’s side, as this is the way I was getting out and pulling my bag out with me.

This is another picture of it hanging from the mirror, as always. Please ignore my dusty dashboard >.<

imgur.com/CLIoWIK (please copy and paste this link to view)

I honestly cannot explain this. What do you all think?

Also, here is a better image of the stone. Is anyone able to help me identify it?

imgur.com/X5T0etd (please copy and paste this link to view)
Old 05-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Experiencer
Just like yesterday.. I to have had soemthing strange take place within my home..

For more Info:

Old 05-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Pathfinder
Amazing, I can totally believe that it was a response to your intense energies that you had towards this object.
The very fact that you found it on passenger seat just blows my mind
Its hard to explain myself here Stone is like yeah im here protecting/helping you, I am your Co-pilot so to speak. :p I hope you get the idea...

When I had strong headaches or felt intense pain, I've seen objects move, without any "logical explenation".

And the stone.. is beautifull =)
Old 06-02-2013, 10:46 AM
xiola_bleu

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeaM
Amazing, I can totally believe that it was a response to your intense energies that you had towards this object.
The very fact that you found it on passenger seat just blows my mind
Its hard to explain myself here Stone is like yeah im here protecting/helping you, I am your Co-pilot so to speak. :p I hope you get the idea...

When I had strong headaches or felt intense pain, I've seen objects move, without any "logical explenation".

And the stone.. is beautifull =)
Thank you :)

I've also experienced weird stuff while suffering through headaches...but this was the next morning, when my head was clear and pain free. Strange things happen to me every now and then, but this is just so weird that I cannot explain it.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:57 AM
IntenseRecall

Do you have relationships with anyone? I can imagine a drunk/drugged person doing that. Do you take ambien? YOu'd be surprised what people do on ambien.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:17 AM
xiola_bleu

I have relationships/friendships with people...but like I said, I live alone and was alone on the day. I took two ibuprofen pills before I left work, for my headache...but they barely even work for me, let alone make me do weird things.

I'm well aware of how ambien effects some people, however it does not effect me in that way....and I haven't taken it in months.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Master
It doesn't suprise me, it makes me happy for you.
Like you in a very unexpected way I came into the suprising knowledge that crystals are sentient life and can when they want too move location of their own violtion. It was the last thing I expected and forced me to start serously concidering things like other planes and deminsions to explain how they could wink out in one location and appear in another location.
So did that happen to you? My money say Highly Likely. Why? It was letting you know it appreciated your acknowledging it as a Being finally and thanking it for protecting you all these years.
So why the re-appearance in the passenger seat? Obviously it is letting you know it's happy to continue being your co-pilot. =D

By what authority do I say such things on?
Most of my life I thought people who had relationships and strong beliefs around crystals were sweet but slightly mis-guided people. Then I had a very hard core spiritual awakening and lots of perspectives in my life got seriously changed. One was certainly about crystals as they started moving energy and pictures into my minds eye, showing me how they formed, where they came from, scenes from their journey to me etc.
Intitaially I was compelled to drive off the road and enter a Rock Shop (not a place I'm interested in) but Higher Self ordered and I obey'd, confused and perplexed and on a very limited budjet I was told to feel for their energies and to buy any stone I could feel anything from. I did...a bit under protest.
One of those early stone purchases was a mysterious green stone, to this date no one knows what it is, but it heals people and me, I grew increasingly fond of it, began to feel it was special and to be treasured.
As I awakened more and stones and crystals started talking to me more and I was able to access the Ashkaic Records for the first time, my green mystery stone disapeared out of its drawer, days went by and it couldn't be found anywhere. My roommate got involved in the search. Soon she whipped out the divining rods and hunted for it. We got told it wasn't in this deminsion anymore, further questions indicated it would be back soon.
3 days later it showed up right in its drawer where it had left from.

But it was different now, it resonated at a higher frequency and seemed more powerful. Also on the back of it it suddenly had what looks like a laser tatoo'd check mark on it, it's very finely crafted and complex, to teh best of my knowledge we have nothing on earth that could do such intricate etching on a stone. It also has three perfect divits in it that position perfectly just above the check mark in the shape of Orions Belt.

Everyone who's seen it feels it is the stamp mark of the Programmer who upgraded the stone to its new frquency's.
As I awakened and went up in frequency did it request an upgrade so it could stay with me? Who knows, that seems a bit wild to say the least. But the stone has a new vibrational level and some extremely remarkable and unexplainable markings on its bottom now.
For myself, I'm just greatly releived its back...greatly.

Magic happens - the world is far more complex than we can get our minds around. I wouldn't waste my time trying to explain your stone ending up in the passengers seat on a rational explaination, why rob yourself of the brush of Wonder and Mystery you had. Befriend your crystal instead, trust in its unerring ability and desire to co-pilot. =)
Old 09-02-2013, 04:26 AM
xiola_bleu

Just an update for you all. I took it into a shop to have it identified. The lady at the shop said that it was treated Cats Eye, then another lady who was shopping there came up and looked at it also. She stared at it for a long while and then said "It's Cats Eye. I asked the stone and it told me it was Cats Eye"

So there you go :)
Old 09-02-2013, 02:45 PM
Experiencer
Good Job.. sometimes ouir best guess (if we have had experacnes with idenification) can lead to a close answer to what soemthing could be. But again your on the right track and gl to all that you explore
Old 09-02-2013, 09:10 PM
runningwithbutterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiola_bleu
Just an update for you all. I took it into a shop to have it identified. The lady at the shop said that it was treated Cats Eye, then another lady who was shopping there came up and looked at it also. She stared at it for a long while and then said "It's Cats Eye. I asked the stone and it told me it was Cats Eye"

So there you go :)

I love how the lady in the shop told you so matter-of-factly. Go her!