Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-09-2014, 02:46 AM
Guide

saw the word atlantis 4 times in an hour, meaning?

Can anyone tell me the sign or symbolism of what that could be telling me? I was at this restaurant eating with my friend and everything kind of felt slower, that happens when I feel I'm getting a sign...so I looked at the tv and the word Atlantis stood out on a commercial...then when we were driving I looked up and there was a restaurant called Atlantis..then I get an email and it was from "Atlantis slots" what is it trying to tell me?
Old 26-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Experiencer
i would say that it means you have some kind of connection with the Sunken Continent.I suggest that you try to get any information by doing some numerologic calculations-the date it happened,the hour,also there may be some astrological influences.The Atlantean was the 4th root race.Number 4 may indicate a connection with the roots,with home,it also represents harmony and solidity.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:17 PM
Guide

The number 4 is an important one for me. It's my life path number, and it's also the singular number for my lucky number 13 (1+3). It is also associated with fate and destiny. I've always seen Atlantis everywhere I go. In fact, there was a funny hypothesis that the region I live in [Tampa Bay] was dominated by the lost city and still existed today, the reality concluding the continent never actually *sunk* but was washed out. Ironically, I've always joked that the spirit of Neptune and Jupiter always collide and clash with each around here, especially when thunderstorms roll in. I've had dreams about a massive tidal wave swallowing up a big city. I thought it was something to do with the future, but perhaps it was about a previous life.

I can't even remember how all this started coming into my own conscious knowledge though.