Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Deactivated Account

'Love is an impersonal force of nature'

'Love is an impersonal force of nature' would you agree with statement? Why or why not?
Old 29-11-2014, 08:18 PM
You start great threads, honey.

Well...it would be both.

However, me personally, because I have experienced 'up close and personal',as they say,
the Divine...and believe you me I know how that sounds...;)
the Divine One is NOTHING if not personal.

'He' is so intimately personal ...you have never experienced how personal 'He' is....or maybe you have ! Ha!

He loves and adores you so much...He wants to be so close to you ...
He not only watches you breathe like you
do your new born baby or puppy or your new lover beside you...
but He is inside you breathing you....so close to you ...He is closer than your own skin.

He never sleeps and waits for you to awaken each morning to His absolute delight.

I don't make this stuff up...I don't read and regurgitate this stuff ....this
is what He has gifted me with experiencing.

He waits for you/us to open to His immense love.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2014, 08:54 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You start great threads, honey.

Well...it would be both.

However, me personally, because I have experienced 'up close and personal',as they say,
the Divine...and believe you me I know how that sounds...;)
the Divine One is NOTHING if not personal.

'He' is so intimately personal ...you have never experienced how personal 'He' is....or maybe you have ! Ha!

He loves and adores you so much...He wants to be so close to you ...
He not only watches you breathe like you
do your new born baby or puppy or your new lover beside you...
but He is inside you breathing you....so close to you ...He is closer than your own skin.

He never sleeps and waits for you to awaken each morning to His absolute delight.

I don't make this stuff up...I don't read and regurgitate this stuff ....this
is what He has gifted me with experiencing.

He waits for you/us to open to His immense love.

And why is divine love a he?

Is that your personal idea?

Curious I am..:)
Old 29-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Deactivated Account
I love your threads too. :)

Yes, it's both. The Divine is all encompassing, doesn't skip over any aspect. We are the ones who skip over the different aspects, thus creating for ourselves a smaller world/existence.

I've seen some who really cling to the notion or really seem to believe that they can't have this or that in their experience, based on some psychological theory or whatever. To me, many of those people are only half alive then. Caught in some small, narrow reality.

It's silly really imho. And sad.
Old 29-11-2014, 09:22 PM
silent whisper

All encompassing would mean that we as the whole, can define love any way we wish too. If it is everything as it is, then love can be anything within everything. And how you feel and respond is simply how you feel and respond to it all as it is.

Love for no reason.
Old 29-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
'Love is an impersonal force of nature' would you agree with statement? Why or why not?

Can there be an impersonal force of nature if people are natural beings? If we feel love personally, then would that make it a personal force of nature and us part of that force?

I love your threads too
Old 30-11-2014, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
And why is divine love a he?

Is that your personal idea?

Curious I am..:)
"He'' is used purposely with " "...it is the easiest way to talk about a
Superior Being with pronounces....most authors say this in their intros....
it simply is easier.

Altho, having heard the Creator Himself speak to me, I suddenly knew 'why' so many relate
to Him as a Father and as masculine.
I understood!!!
Tho, androgynous...'He' was more masculine!!!
So I feel very comfortable saying 'He'...I
can not say "It", I can't ...He is WAY too real and personal.

I am very into the Divine Mother aspect of the Creator, also...
which I have only experienced once...but wowsa!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2014, 05:44 AM
DayLight1555

According to how I know it,

Love is a system of steps which ensures the best possible outcome for all.

Loving actions - are steps, as part of that system.

Feelings of love - is a series of physical sensations that the body triggers when you live according to the system (when you follow the steps). (The body rewards our desirable actions with good feelings)

So yes, love is impersonal. But only if you mean the Highest Lifeform of them all, the Creator.

But of course there are those in the spirit realm who are in love with you and you will feel THEIR love personally. They are your soulmates, your lovers. They are masculine and feminine and in-between.

Based on my experience and evolution of my beliefs, I think that some people confuse them with the Source.

I used to think that Jesus was God and that as a God he was my Lover. But I learned otherwise since then.
Old 30-11-2014, 07:41 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"He'' is used purposely with " "...it is the easiest way to talk about a
Superior Being with pronounces....most authors say this in their intros....
it simply is easier.

Altho, having heard the Creator Himself speak to me, I suddenly knew 'why' so many relate
to Him as a Father and as masculine.
I understood!!!
Tho, androgynous...'He' was more masculine!!!
So I feel very comfortable saying 'He'...I
can not say "It", I can't ...He is WAY too real and personal.

Thankyou for sharing
So it sounds to impersonal if you say it?
I wonder if the *more masculine* is just how you perceive source at any given time, meaning the relationship you hold in you through the physical source of father/mother? So when you were *listening* how old were you when you had this intervention in this way? And I wonder if that became a pivotal point of reference for you from then on in that creation of experience that you have attached too?

I am very into the Divine Mother aspect of the Creator, also...
which I have only experienced once...but wowsa!

That makes it more interesting in my view. Perhaps in your own personal connection to source you have developed the *he* only because you were able to find a deeper connection at that time. Meaning it is an association applied through the depth and impact of experience and where one resides in that time of need in themselves in the nature of father/mother source and reflection of source?

Can I ask you when you say only once with the divine mother aspect do you ever ask why that might be so?

As someone (meaning myself) who sees the nature of source as often correlating to the nature of our own physical relationship with both mother and father in the physical, whether when the balance in self arises to meet source, when that balance is complete in us, then the whole view and connection becomes complete in itself as being just is in a whole view?

Do you believe that this superior being is outside of you?

As something separate to you?
Old 30-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Master
Great topic and very interesting exchanges indeed!

IMO love is impersonal and personal, tangible and intangible, matter and anti-matter, and every other possible way and thing, at the foundational level of creation (i.e., God and "its" emanations, including all existence).

Love is always (i.e., is first and foremost) personal at the level of individuated consciousness (i.e., of humanity and of all sentient existence), meaning it derives from a unique, individuated and embodied consciousness. From me or you or X sentient to me or you or Y sentient. Or from me to all existence.

I am a unique manifestation of God...not replaceable or interchangeable. Therefore my expression is always of me, and thus it is fundamentally personal. Whether I direct my expression toward you, or toward all that is...or not. However we may focus or expand the scope of what we call love here, my embodiment and expression of it is fundamentally personal, by the very nature and fact of my individuated consciousness and my embodied presence.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke