Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 24-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Starlit

A bee story

I would like to share something that happened to me last summer, I can't tell anyone else because they'd look at me as though I was mad. Although I did tell my husband and he believed me.

My husband is a self employed gardener so our car is always full of tools and weeds and all sorts. One hot day I was rummaging through all this stuff in the back of the car looking for something and I came across a little bee, it was squashed in amongst a pile of tools and didn't look too good at all.

So I got it on to a leaf and took it over to a yellow daisy. When it touched the daisy a beautiful shade of pink spread over the flower so it looked like a pink daisy, then the bee started tucking into the pollen and the pink faded and it was a yellow daisy again. The bee looked ok too

I wonder if the pink came from the bee or the flower or both. I'd love to know if anyone else has experienced anything similar or what your thoughts are on this.

Many thanks for reading
Old 26-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Starlit

Aw didn't anyone have any thoughts on this, I didn't make it up, honestly.
Old 26-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Master
that is a beautiful nature story, how lucky you were to experience it. A little gift from the universe. Thank you for sharing.
Old 26-02-2015, 02:29 PM
Starlit

Thank you skygazer
Old 26-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Master

What a sweet story. And with winter looming over us here in the Rocky Mountains, it gives me warm fuzzies.
Old 26-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Starlit

Thank you Deb!

It's snowing here in Ireland today even though spring is on the way, the daffodils are coming out and there is frogspawn in the pond which makes me happy!
Old 26-02-2015, 05:03 PM
Everly

Many blessings to you for saving that bee. The story doesn't surprise me because when we engage in real compassion, miracles happen. Your story has made my day!

The pink is interesting. What does pink mean to you?
Old 26-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Starlit

Thank you Everly

My thoughts are that pink stands for love and it was coming from the flower or maybe the bee or perhaps both.

I saw a wildlife program recently in which they had managed to record flowers making a sort of shriek like an eeeeeeee to attract the bees to them so clearly flowers have an awareness too
Old 26-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Master
gee, I'd love to have ears to hear the flowers calling to the bees:)
Old 26-02-2015, 07:02 PM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlit
Thank you Everly

My thoughts are that pink stands for love and it was coming from the flower or maybe the bee or perhaps both.

Or maybe it was for you...to say thank you.