Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-01-2020, 03:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Support with spiritual enlightenment

Hi everybody!
I hope you are well and I want to thank you in advance for anybody who may be able to offer me some guidance.
To start from the beggining, My partner underwent his spiritual awakening last year, it opened my eyes and changed my mindset completely as the whole concept was new and strange to me. I felt like my whole life was a lie and I was coming to terms with that.
I finally began to have that 'complete' feeling, that thint that was always missing was finally filled. I believed that I had to gone through the awakening and I was finally awake. Unfortunately for me, that wasn't the case and that was the start of it. I then began to question my existence, feeling like everything was a lie or wasn't real. I didn't know left from right anymore. That phase then passed and I thought again, that it was over. Yet again, I was wrong.
I am now in the ‘dark knight’ stage of awakening(I think I am finally coming out of it) this started around 4 months ago not long after I became pregnant, I feel that for some reason my pregnancy has triggered that and I am truly struggling to push through this stage.
I don’t think it helps whatsoever with being pregnant and highly emotional.

I am just seeking some guidance, some support from anybody who has gone through this. I am truly feeling at a loss, completely depressed and fed up with the world. I know now that my soul needs to go through this stage to purge all of the bad things that have happened in my life and my past life -(it truly has been a roller coaster, and things that I never expected to have effected me from the past truly have).
But now, I feel the urge to change. I know what I need to do but I am truly struggling to do it. I feel so alone in the world, like I have completely lost myself. Is this a new stage?
I also was having dreams (practically my whole life) signs that somebody is trying to communicate with me, but it wasn't until I started the process that I realised and tuned into these more. But it all seems to have just stopped in the last week or so. It feels like all the doors are closed but I still have this HUGE urge to communicate with something, but I don’t know what. I didn’t know if anybody could advise me on how to do this? It truly does feel as if it’s my purpose as whenever I spoke about it I always got signs from the spirit world.
I hope this makes sence and I truly hope that somebody on here can shed some light on this experience and how they managed to get through it. And also any support in communication with the spirit world as I often feel like I am going crazy!

Thankyou
Old 06-01-2020, 04:55 PM
Master

“Awakening” means the conscious recognition of the spiritual possibilities of life, leading to the positive progressive transformation of one’s individual life as a way of being, mode of living.

This awakening is often accelerated by increasing frequency or intensification as indicated by dreams, significant experiences, notable meetings with people, exposure to new ideas, etc. but it is all for the purpose of conscious re-orientation towards an increasingly subjective inner life that deliberately invokes, utilizes and practices the means, goals, and Will of Spirit - vs. continuance in the objective, separative, superficial sensual material desire/intellectual life as exclusive, and the necessary ignorance of spirit as represented by those.

Upon awakening the best things to do are:

In general, be responsive in positive constructive ways to this new energy.
Seek out and read from credible sources, authors/texts that both inspire and provide practical information and constructs to facilitate a practice.

Begin a regular program of meditation. This is the communication that matters - the invocation of soul/God/Highest self that needs to be developed and more normalized.

Seek out and spend more time with and meditate with like-minded people (including a life partner) who are sincere regarding their spiritual hopes and dreams. Simplify life and detach from occupations and preoccupations that are distracting or counter productive or represent old obsolete life-orientations and goals that further support regressive tendencies now revealed and identified by contrast of awakening. This sometimes means dissociating from the most egregious of friends and relatives who are actively and adamantly oppositional and discouraging toward spiritual life. People who are weak, confused, irresolute, simply tolerant or even indifferent to spirituality pose less of a threat, even if they do not support, encourage, or reinforce practice (which could eventually be problematic).

Try to provide some kind of service to the divine in others or the world.

Keep the body fit and healthy as a support to the previous. Many aspirants find that adopting a vegetarian diet; no alcohol/drugs, and some kind of regular exercise is helpful in this regard.
It is important that a consistency of approach in all of the aspects of life are sought.

And forget about all the distractions so many get fooled by, waste much time on, and debate about - all the occult bells and whistles, flashing lights of those associated practices, “abilities”, and “experiences” so-called, that have little or nothing to do with real spirituality, including but not limited to astral travel, mediumship, occult “powers”, etc. (people who seek and indulge these are often the most lost and confused.)

Aside from that, it is helpful to cultivate a cheerful persistence and patience.

Hope this is helpful.

~ J
Old 06-01-2020, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseg13
Hi everybody!
I hope you are well and I want to thank you in advance for anybody who may be able to offer me some guidance.
To start from the beggining, My partner underwent his spiritual awakening last year, it opened my eyes and changed my mindset completely as the whole concept was new and strange to me. I felt like my whole life was a lie and I was coming to terms with that.
I finally began to have that 'complete' feeling, that thint that was always missing was finally filled. I believed that I had to gone through the awakening and I was finally awake. Unfortunately for me, that wasn't the case and that was the start of it. I then began to question my existence, feeling like everything was a lie or wasn't real. I didn't know left from right anymore. That phase then passed and I thought again, that it was over. Yet again, I was wrong.
I am now in the ‘dark knight’ stage of awakening(I think I am finally coming out of it) this started around 4 months ago not long after I became pregnant, I feel that for some reason my pregnancy has triggered that and I am truly struggling to push through this stage.
I don’t think it helps whatsoever with being pregnant and highly emotional.

I am just seeking some guidance, some support from anybody who has gone through this. I am truly feeling at a loss, completely depressed and fed up with the world. I know now that my soul needs to go through this stage to purge all of the bad things that have happened in my life and my past life -(it truly has been a roller coaster, and things that I never expected to have effected me from the past truly have).
But now, I feel the urge to change. I know what I need to do but I am truly struggling to do it. I feel so alone in the world, like I have completely lost myself. Is this a new stage?
I also was having dreams (practically my whole life) signs that somebody is trying to communicate with me, but it wasn't until I started the process that I realised and tuned into these more. But it all seems to have just stopped in the last week or so. It feels like all the doors are closed but I still have this HUGE urge to communicate with something, but I don’t know what. I didn’t know if anybody could advise me on how to do this? It truly does feel as if it’s my purpose as whenever I spoke about it I always got signs from the spirit world.
I hope this makes sence and I truly hope that somebody on here can shed some light on this experience and how they managed to get through it. And also any support in communication with the spirit world as I often feel like I am going crazy!

Thankyou
When a person goes from one belief system to another and they do it very fast, they have a tendency to have the same issues as you are experiencing. Can your partner provide some support? Do you go to any groups?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 06-01-2020, 09:17 PM
Master

If you're open to that, learn self-hypnosis, and get in touch with your inner source of knowledge. Then, you can contact your subconscious, a guide, ... and ask for knowledge and guidance.

You may have been derailed and overwhelmed by unhelpful advice.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.