Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-04-2019, 06:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
I don't know why you want to take his authority away from him and cast it into the hands of some arbitrary law but the scripture clearly states *i* which indicates there is an entity of will and authority who decides the action to be taken.

Yes, he will strike with death the children (offspring) of those who do evil. And that's good because it prevents the evil from continuing, although not fully because that's only revelation 2. There's a ton more death and destruction to follow. And why? Because the sin and the evil remain.

I say it & you do not, because you do not seem to know about the basic fundamental laws of the universe.

#1...God will not personally strike dead or punish any being for any evil...because he respects the freewill of any being & will not interfere with any persons free will, good or evil.
& God doing so, would be, God breaking his own laws of love.
God is all holy, all loving & all merciful...spiritual laws of love..101.

#2...same goes for Jesus or any angelic being....they will not personally strike dead or punish any being for any evil...because they respect the free will of any being & will not interfere with any persons free will, good or evil...
& doing so would be to break gods own laws of love, & earns a penalty to Soulself for every minor inharmonious act with God's laws of love...spiritual laws of love ...101.

This is why God created the great law of REAP AS ONE SOWS"...This law personally deals with injustice...spiritual laws of love...101.

Sure the scriptures that were formulated 50 & more years after Jesus' time on earth, would have "you" believe that Jesus or God would strike any being dead & that suites the evil minded beings that are apart of your present life...you know the ones I am talking about, because you speak of them on this forum.

Addition to earlier....have you not heard or realized that many spiritual beings have attained a most beautifully radiant appearance of an angelic appearance, & have access to the most beautifully radiant & all abundance of the highest spheres within the Holy Kingdoms.
It is because those people treated all of mankind with respect regarding their free will, they did not harm a hair on the heads of another being, & they had a desire to be transformed into the Very ESSENCE of God...& for this respect & love for Gods laws of love, they were rewarded...spiritual laws of love 101...& this was the concept of Jesus' life & why Jesus gained access into the Holy Kingdom...he did not condemn any person.

And if you have not seen the devasting effects that those same laws can have on a being that disrespect those loving laws of Gods loving way. Then you will never understand that I am informing you of a wholesome truth.

Those same laws will see the unloving being, continuously depleting in size & stature, whilst losing facial features ie:- eyes, nose, teeth, mouth, chin, ears all of it fading away neck shoulders, arms, torso, legs all of it twisting disappearing & dis'colouring, untill that Soul'being is not capable of emanating a spiritual body whatsoever out from the Soul'self..because the
Qualities of the invisible Soul'self has depleted to such an extent that the Soul'self is finally left as a gibbering mess, full of the memories & desires of it's evil doings, scriptures call it gnashing of teeth as the being mentally burns within the mind & without a drop of water to quench the continuing evil thoughts/desires.

These are lessons worth taking into the life of a spiritual being, because it does not take long to spiral into an abyss of hellishness.

One needs to discover where exactly the darkness originates from within them before their final transition from the flesh life on Earth...before they can not stop the spirital into that HELLISH abyss.
Because it is like the loving, they become more loving & can not stop becoming more loving thanks to those great laws.

And for the unloving, well they can not stop from becoming more unloving & ugly.

Think about yourself & what you believe of yourself...
..quote..
I express wrath, hatred, darkness, malice, injustice, indignity, animosity, etc. constantly. I'm not fearful. I'm too dangerous to be afraid
...unquote...

So what will become of you in the life as a spiritual being..or can you work out that you are inherently a loving wholesome being who has darkness flooded into you from foreign entities & if you are not aware of it after earth life you will fall into the abysmal hellishness, at the hands of evil beings.

If you have ears to hear.

Last edited by neil : 25-04-2019 at 08:14 AM.
Old 25-04-2019, 08:23 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I say it & you do not, because you do not seem to know about the basic fundamental laws of the universe.

#1...God will not personally strike dead or punish any being for any evil...because he respects the freewill of any being & will not interfere with any persons free will, good or evil.
& God doing so, would be, God breaking his own laws of love.
God is all holy, all loving & all merciful...spiritual laws of love..101.

I can't read past your point one because you do not know God.

God is all sorts of deadly. God is a chastizer and it will also kill.

This is one of my favorite passages. It reveals where the phrase "piece of shh it" comes from.

Zephaniah 1:14-17 King James Version (KJV)
14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

So unless you want to continue to take God out of itself, and maintain a false image, you've just seen a very deadly God.
Old 25-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Master

Quote:
In Revelation 2 Jesus kills children.

This refers to the 'children' of 'Jezebel'
It's clear this is not literal as the woman's real name is not Jezebel, and the 'children' are her followers in her church - just as Paul says he is a father to his followers. The language shows the violence employed even at that early date among opponents within the same overall movement which is fascinating
Old 26-04-2019, 12:57 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
This refers to the 'children' of 'Jezebel'
It's clear this is not literal as the woman's real name is not Jezebel, and the 'children' are her followers in her church - just as Paul says he is a father to his followers. The language shows the violence employed even at that early date among opponents within the same overall movement which is fascinating

He is not referencing adults. It is the actual children (offspring) of those engaged in specific sin who will be struck with death. This is to prevent the evil seed in those children from developing. It's essentially the meaning of the phrase "to nip something in the bud". The Lord has to cull them off which indicates the severity of the sin (the sin is heavily developed in those people and they involve their kids in it).
Old 26-04-2019, 10:18 PM
Master

Quote:
He is not referencing adults. It is the actual children (offspring) of those engaged in specific sin who will be struck with death. This is to prevent the evil seed in those children from developing. It's essentially the meaning of the phrase "to nip something in the bud". The Lord has to cull them off which indicates the severity of the sin (the sin is heavily developed in those people and they involve their kids in it).

well, in these things there's always different views and opinions
But I say that this is not about children as I mentioned the use of that word for Christian adults is common. I would always be wary of involving children in divine punishments because the enemy delights in hurting children.. so making an opening to mistake one for the other
Old 27-04-2019, 07:37 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
well, in these things there's always different views and opinions
But I say that this is not about children as I mentioned the use of that word for Christian adults is common. I would always be wary of involving children in divine punishments because the enemy delights in hurting children.. so making an opening to mistake one for the other

You don't realize that you're dictating God to itself while simultaneously attempting to strip God of its authority.

It means what it says, children (as in, not adults).
Old 28-04-2019, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
I will continue to post here even if it makes me unpopular, as I need to get my point across about the evil of Christian fundamentalism.

Excuse an observation Zig, but declaring there is no God is not merely refuting fundamentalism, but all of Christianity, and essentially, religion.

Why aren't you being honest?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 28-04-2019, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
zip-Revelations is indeed symbolic. However, to ditch a book out of the Bible is not the answer. Perhaps you could join a Bible Study on the book of Revelations to gain an understanding of it.

So, the book can be understood because it's deciphering of symbologies are found elsewhere in the Bible, or elsewhere in the book itself.
People who really aren't interested in looking declare the book ridiculous in lazy simple minded manner.

Additionally, because the book is divine it can have both literal as well as symbolic prophetic meaning of it's symbologies.
No one is aware of the scientific research about space debris, for example?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 29-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Master

Quote:
You don't realize that you're dictating God to itself while simultaneously attempting to strip God of its authority.

It means what it says, children (as in, not adults).

I don't think you know where i'm coming from,
but i'll give you that in Revelation children die from the disasters described
But still, that verse makes more sense the way I described it
As for Revelation - i don't think it describes the whole of God's nature so how can i strip God of authority by emphasizing the parts of God's nature not found in it?
Old 30-04-2019, 04:30 AM
Master
Your perceptions are off, and awry.

You can blame the Almighty all you want but the Almighty isn't to be blamed.
Humanity is.
And the devil, who again, is to be equated with ego.
Related with the survival instinct of this temporary and organic situation in, "the world".