Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-07-2019, 01:10 PM
Guide
Meeting God

So frustrating when you have a dream where you meet and speak with God, but can't remember what was said after.

In the dream I was lead into and office/boardroom to speak with him. When he came in, he was all backlit and alot of rim lighting in a way hollywood would be proud, so he was lit, but his face was still hidden in shadow and could not be seen. He seemed to be a well dressed executive, upper-middle aged.
We did talk, but I cannot remember what was said.
Old 24-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Experiencer
I often have dreams that I cannot remember what was said afterwards. But I guess you don't have to worry about it for now, as anything at the day time can be as clouded as in the dream, let alone you might be tired (or not) that day anyways.

Give it some time. You might later be able to recall it through memory when you were in some kind of specific situation
Old 24-07-2019, 03:41 PM
Deactivated Account

I had a dream like that the other day with the Goddess, like knowing on waking that she came to me and we spoke but I don't remember anything.

I wonder if it goes into our subconscious mind though.
Old 25-07-2019, 01:34 PM
Guide
Thank You
I sure hope whatever was discussed is there in subconscious and slowly distilling. :)
Old 25-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Experiencer
It seems it was not meant to be remembered in waking life.Your soul heard and understoodand you were left with a message that he is there watching over yousooner or later you will realize what it meant.

God bless you
Old 27-07-2019, 09:19 AM
Newbie ;)

I think seeing God in a dream is the positive sign for anybody. This is the indication of good happenings in your life and all your sufferings have deleted from one's life.
Old 28-07-2019, 05:03 AM
Deactivated Account

I can relate. I usually forget my dreams.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
Thank You
I sure hope whatever was discussed is there in subconscious and slowly distilling. :)

Theres a chance that you spoke with God, but then there is also a chance that you spoke to the devil who the Bible says masquerades as an Angel of light.
Old 29-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiten980
I think seeing God in a dream is the positive sign for anybody. This is the indication of good happenings in your life and all your sufferings have deleted from one's life.

That would be nice...but there is alot of **** going on now, so nothing deleted yet ;)
Old 29-07-2019, 01:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Theres a chance that you spoke with God, but then there is also a chance that you spoke to the devil who the Bible says masquerades as an Angel of light.

So instead of a glass half full kinda person, you are a glass half full of poison kinda person LOL