Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Pathfinder

How crazy yesterday was!

Whoa! What a day I had yesterday! Around 1:30 in the morning one of my ex-boyfriends texted me. He was saying that he was going through a hard time and was begging me to talk to him. Since we broke up, he had this false hope of us still being friends and of us possibly getting back together. I never gave him any of that hope because I never tried to contact him and I only texted him back twice since we broke up and it's been eight months. From time to time, he'd send me a text message. I felt really bad for him but I felt bad for him the three years we dated and is one of the reasons why it took me so long to break up with him. I was going to eventually going to text him back but I wanted to get my best friend's advice first. Later on in the day, he sends me a text message cursing at me! I couldn't believe it. I felt harrassed. He was angry and asked me "What did I do wrong? How could you my sweet girlfriend and then not talk to me at all?" He also mentioned my other ex (and possible TF) who I left him for and that made me angry! Even though my possible TF and I are no longer in a relationship and don't really speak to each other, I'm very protective of him. I FINALLY sent him a message back. I said that I hope he becomes happy again and he sees a professional. I also told him I'm going through a lot myself and I'm no person to talk to. I wished him the best and told him flat out, that we'd never be friends and to stop contact me. It felt so empowering and like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders!
Old 04-04-2013, 07:13 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Good for you! Put yourself first. It sounds like this person wants you in his life for his benefit and not yours. It also sounds like things aren't going the way he wants them to so he gets abusive as a result.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Good for you! Put yourself first. It sounds like this person wants you in his life for his benefit and not yours. It also sounds like things aren't going the way he wants them to so he gets abusive as a result.

Thank you! That's what I've been trying to do is put myself first. Basically our whole relationship, was to accomodate him. I always tried to make him happy and I sacrificed my happiness in the process! I did that for three long years. He would always throw a fit when things didn't go his way. I finally had enough and told him to leave me alone!
Old 05-04-2013, 06:46 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Sounds like someone didn't totally grow up, eh?
Old 09-04-2013, 03:02 PM
dayleekay

Sounds like someone you dont need in your life. Way to take your power back :P
Old 09-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayleekay
Sounds like someone you dont need in your life. Way to take your power back :P

Thank you! It really isn't someone I need in my life. I feel like he just sucked the energy out of me!
Old 09-04-2013, 07:02 PM
LadyImpreza1111

There are people out there that are like spiritual vampires.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
stephanie79

I've had people like this questioning why we split, asking me to be a pal, doing this doing that I myself have been that person too - it's not a good headspace to be in. It's over, if you (in general not you personally) can't treat each other with respect and kindness then what is the point in even having them in your lifes?

I broke up with someone over a year ago now, I did try to get him back etc but I was so freaking insercure that I was being totally embarrassing! We haven't spoken since until the other month when he accepted my friend request and said 'bygones be bygones' he has helped me find some artists for a project i need to do and whatever happened with us doesnt even matter!
:)