Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-02-2013, 05:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle
It seems like low self esteem or insecurity problems could be remedied by having a boyfriend who really believes in you so you do not feel the need for other men to validate you. I have had low self esteem at times, but one man's love (if i loved him back) was good enough for me. So, I do not know.

true,but you should also love yourself and validate yourself without that.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:53 AM
Deactivated Account

well,maybe because you've done it enough times,you've numbed to it being a big deal and that's why you have this issue. some people do not think cheating is a big deal also.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:46 PM
heartsmart

Always love yourself first.
I think it's like what you say annabelle. Once you cheat and get away with it, its easier to do it again.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:20 PM
Suspended
Guide

I do love myself or do not need a man to validate me. I think that is why I am able to get by without a man. Maybe I meant I simply do not feel the need for another man's love once I love a man. Or I do not think just low self esteem would make one cheat.
Old 18-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Guide
One of our Life Lessons we need to learn is TO BE IN CONTROL of our own impulses. People seem to forget we are here to learn to control ourselves, our unbridled emotional responses, our physical animal urges etc.

To begin you need to be aware of your SELF. There are simple techniques one can learn to practise SELF awareness, which incorporates BODY awareness, Emotional Awareness, Intellectual Awareness and Mental Awareness. Learn to BALANCE there areas of Awareness. The Kabbalah or the Chakras provide you with the necessary tools and meditations to do so.

Once you are SELF Aware, you will find yourself actually in CONTROL of your lower animal urges.
Old 19-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Pathfinder

what i could tell you is to stay away from single guys or guys that are attractive
Old 30-03-2013, 08:15 AM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
One of our Life Lessons we need to learn is TO BE IN CONTROL of our own impulses. People seem to forget we are here to learn to control ourselves, our unbridled emotional responses, our physical animal urges etc.

To begin you need to be aware of your SELF. There are simple techniques one can learn to practise SELF awareness, which incorporates BODY awareness, Emotional Awareness, Intellectual Awareness and Mental Awareness. Learn to BALANCE there areas of Awareness. The Kabbalah or the Chakras provide you with the necessary tools and meditations to do so.

Once you are SELF Aware, you will find yourself actually in CONTROL of your lower animal urges.

What does the Kabbalah say about this?
Old 30-03-2013, 08:24 AM
heartsmart

Seriously guys this is spinning out of control for me. It seems to get worse and worse. Alot of my male friends wanna be with me sexually and I let them because I don't have the power to resist their delicious masculinity.
I really don't want all this physical stuff, it's causing me pain. How do I resist men better, cause I really don't know. Its just when he starts touching me I am powerless to resist. It feels so good to be touched and kissed by a man, I can't think of anything better actually. But I don't want physicality, I want marriage, and I wanna be faithful to 1 man most of all. When I am married I think I will not have male friends at all.
Old 30-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Master

Perhaps you should get professional help. If you do not overcome this problem you could loose your boyfriend and your life can become difficult.
Old 30-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Conaeolos

I have a good friend who was struggling with this simlar...despite strong self esteem, and being a very capable and powerful girl. When you dig deeper you found a big anxiety well (with signs like constant nail biting), and that she was really strongly avoiding her inner messages (wearing masks) and always picking the guys "beneath" her expectations/needs despite being quite "demanding of care". Anyways if sounds familiar I am happy to talk about what we are working on which seems to help and look at it with more details although PM might work better.

Otherwise, good luck and may your heart always lead you