Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Paci Bera

Color Bisexual: F&M lifes

Loving both genders, female and male, is the possible outcome of having lived past lifes as man and as a woman.

So, for instance, one, let her call Jane, had lived as a woman, then lived as a man and eventually became woman again. (could also be man)

A friend of mine declared that topic precisely to me as I asked her how come she was bisexual when she had lived as a woman in her past life.

Intriguing, I must admitt.
Old 17-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Suspended
Guide

If one is bi, how does one determine which sex one is more attracted to? Or is is it equal attraction for males and females? Can just one sex satisfy the needs of a bi?
Old 17-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Niebla0007

It will be good to hear the anwers of that Q from a bi,
I know one who is open about it, but never asked him that question.
I am not sexually attracted to others of my own gender,
but adore their beauty all the same & that's as far as it goes.
With experiencing what it is like to be guy/or ultimately what it is like have an orgasm as a guy - is made possible for a walk-in soul. This is how I found out what it is like the first time.
It was bad, being attuned to my neighbor -
as whatever he was thinking,
I just found myself in him while he was having sex with his wife who I'm friendly with, whom I hadn't found sexually attractive nor fancied in that manner either.
Other times, I just automatically found myself as a man at the astral,
which is now nothing out of the norm for me. It doesn't make any difference to me now whether I happen to be a male or a female.
All the drives, behavior & feelings in transformations comes automatically.

Old 18-03-2013, 08:07 AM
Master

I might be qualified to speak here :) I was born into a female body but have never really felt either female or male, I guess you could say I am gender queer. I am bisexual (I prefer the term queer) I am equally attracted to both genders which is not as common as having a preference. A lot of bisexuals I have met do tend to have a preference but it can be and changable throughout their life. Their is a well known scale called the Kinsey scale (named after a psychologist) which is a scale from 1-6 (one being heto exclusive to 6 being same sex exclusive, I sit smack bang in the middle on number 3.

As for the past lives point, I personally don't believe that I've spent many (if any) lives as a man.

I have my own personal theory on my own experience and I feel that it has something to do with me learning acceptance, love and compassion for all minority groups in society, the gay community being one example. I have experienced so much direct and indirect prejudice and fear from people over my life And havespent a portion of my time speaking out against discrimination.

For me personally, being bisexual, I have no gender preference, I fall in love with a persons spirit not their gender.
Old 18-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I am bisexual (I prefer the term queer) I am equally attracted to both genders which is not as common as having a preference. A lot of bisexuals I have met do tend to have a preference but it can be and changable throughout their life.

For me personally, being bisexual, I have no gender preference, I fall in love with a persons spirit not their gender.

If you were in a relationship with a man, would you miss not being intimate with a woman? Do you think many bisexuals feel like they are missing something if they limit themselves to a relationship with one sex?
Old 19-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Master

Bunny

Hello again :)
I can only answer from my own personal experience and from what other people who identify as bi have told me about their own experiences, so here goes :)

I have never really felt as though I am 'missing out' as such when i've been in committed monogamous relationships. I think it's just like any relationship, there will sometimes be moments when you are attracted to another person who is not your partner and wonder what life would be like to be in a relationship with them.
As a teenager it was a lot more conflicting for me because I felt like I had to define how 'gay' or how 'straight' I was so if I was in a same sex relationship I'd worry that I was straight and if I was in a heterosexual relationship I'd worry that I was gay lol, it really did me no benefits trying to put labels and definitions on myself as it just added to the confusion!
As I got older and really started to become fully comfortable with myself and more balanced I started to realise that for me it really is just about the love I feel for a person and that it wasn't limited by gender. Now days I feel very whole and balanced as a person and I am attracted to those qualities in others.
I have always been quite fascinated with gender identity and social expectations of gender as well as sexual identity, perhaps sub-consciously I have been drawn to people who seem to be quite balanced with their masculine and feminine energy as I myself have always felt gender neutral I guess.
Other bisexuals I have known have expressed many varied experiences, some say they have always known from a young age while others occasionally say that it's something they sort of decided to explore.
I'm pretty liberal minded with this sort of thing, I believe that each persons experience is unique to them and whatever the feel is true for them probably is. I don't understand the choice vs born this way or the nature vs nurture debates because it doesn't ultimately matter.
I personally don't really need to search for a spiritual cause or such behind my sexuality, I have some theories about my own unique experience but mostly I just accept it as just another aspect to my being, it's just the way I am :)
I am sure my post was as clear as mud for you lol.

Many blessings