Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 30-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle
The other day I read an article about why some men cheat.
They do it also when girls are not interested in sex because guys really need that and usually lots of it to remain interested.

A guy doesn't go out to find a hamburger if there is a steak at home..
Old 31-03-2013, 01:13 AM
partofme

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsmart
When I am in a relationship I have serious problems about being faithful to my partner. I really can't resist a man if they flirt with me, I am not saying I sleep around, but I like kissing and touching men so much.
I don't wanna be forever cheating on my boyfriends, I wanna get married some day and live a more religious life, I am trying to be more religious anyhow, but how do I resist that masculine power, I am really weak to it. I think the ideal relationship is a devoted one because I wouldn't personally like being in an open relationship, I would want my partner to desire me and only me.

Some say if your not happy with your partner, you stray. Some say if your not happy with yourself, you stray. Some say you stray because your weak to a masculine power. Some say you stray because your a control freak....all in my eyes, excuses.

To me, infidelity is based on morality..plain and simple. If you are true to yourself, youll be true to all you come in contact with. I wouldnt want it done to me...so why would I do it to someone else, ever?
One day you will be that person that is sooo in love. What happens if the tables get turned and they cheat on you? What goes around comes back around, eventually.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:53 PM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by partofme
Some say if your not happy with your partner, you stray. Some say if your not happy with yourself, you stray. Some say you stray because your weak to a masculine power. Some say you stray because your a control freak....all in my eyes, excuses.

To me, infidelity is based on morality..plain and simple. If you are true to yourself, youll be true to all you come in contact with. I wouldnt want it done to me...so why would I do it to someone else, ever?
One day you will be that person that is sooo in love. What happens if the tables get turned and they cheat on you? What goes around comes back around, eventually.

Karma doesn't exist. But still it's not a nice thing to do.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:06 PM
partofme

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsmart
Karma doesn't exist. But still it's not a nice thing to do.

Your very young. With age comes maturity. You will one day find that karma does exist when you manifest it, good or bad. The choice is always yours.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:14 PM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by partofme
Your very young. With age comes maturity. You will one day find that karma does exist when you manifest it, good or bad. The choice is always yours.

I really don't believe that. I really don't agree with karma because it doesn't make sense on so many levels, but I know its so woven into the new age belief system its impossible to argue about it.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:44 AM
Victorianwaltergirl

Monogamy is not meant for everyone. Honesty with others is being honest with yourself.