Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-01-2013, 01:13 AM
escucharla

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevergirl
I just wrote out a long post, and it disappeared- He always told me I was his inspiration, he had a wonderful way with words.

Falling in love is magical, all come down to one word: chemistry. It also makes you feel so vulnerable that you could get your heart shattered.

You want to shout it from the highest mountain top, you have a a grin on your face all the time and others kept telling me that they knew I was in love with him before I knew it. He made me feel so special, he made me laugh, he made me miss him more than I thought I ever could miss someone, his glance across a crowded room made me nervous and happy, the special nicknames we had for each other...I was Freckles, how he would do things to surprise me, he bought me a pumpkin for Halloween, those middle of the night heart to heart conversations were the best, he said I made him a better man, he was all along, I thought he was the "hottest" guy I ever saw, the physical attraction was there but he loved my soul and I loved his soul. He was the only man I ever made love to that made me cry afterwards-being happy tears. Then he died unexpectedly and I have closed my heart down to others, I compare every guy I meet to him, and wonder when I see him again, if he will still love me. I dream of him, I feel his presence around me especially when I have a bad day and cry.

Never ever take your love for granted. I miss little things he did for me, like brush my hair while watching the ocean. We were there every chance we had, when we were there, it was just he and I in our own little world.

There is no better feeling than being in love. It's like walking on clouds knowing that someone has your heart and vice versa. And yes, I would have died for him.

Your story is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing, dear!
Old 01-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Guide
Being in love is being connected to heaven.

Although someone has told me that all the inmensity of love we can feel on earth, is only like a raindrop compared with the ocean of LOVE you feel in heaven...
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 01-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

Being in LOVe only with the Universe. That connection to everyone and everything.

Funny the song on now "I Need LOVe"

Everyone goes LOVe it must be as one has been with only the one man for 31 year's but its not that LOVe that head over heals til death do us part for me nor do I feel it ever has been or ever will be. I choose the animal level of a "mate" that provider that Alpha Male that goes with the Alpha Female, to make that power team that is there for the other's in our group. To build a family and a foundation where none was there for either of us growing up. We both had a Mom and Dad but not that foundation.

I fell in LOVe this Summer with a country but it would never call to me to live there, but there is much more to explore there in LOVe.

Lynn
Old 01-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Administrator
I have fallen head over heals in love with another, knowing full well it will never happen as that other person was allready with another,

you know thats ok, its a lifes lesson in love,

this person had no idea about my feelings for her, i gave none to make her think otherwise, why i did that i dont know, witholding the extreme pain of feeling deeply for someone and never reciving it back hurt soooo much that i had to meditate in order to keep my sanity

during those times i was alone i had to transfix every ounce of my entire being to one focus point, just as you do a magnifying glass in the sun, easier said than done when ego, the mind and every basic human desire is saying and i quote. :I have every right since time imemorial to be loved by this person;

;maybe; i will say ;but that does not give me the right to impose my egotic desire over her as they are not time imemorial;

i kept this up for a year

upon reflection of this i can see i had turned my focus of mindbending love from without to within and to date am still in that position now

hence my name sake on this forum is Heart, as i honour its lessons it has given me
Old 20-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Pathfinder

Being in love can be scary. If you truly love someone you can feel their pain. If you have never been in love before imagine caring so deeply for another person that when they cry you cry, when they hurt you hurt, when they are sick you can't move. I am not speaking of obsessive love. Not the love that has you stalking a person, hiding outside their window under a tree, or following them around. Anyhow, I am talking about the type of love that feels so good you want to shout it to the world. The type of love that makes you forget to breathe. Love that endures all things
Old 20-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Administrator
Hello

That LOVe that spans all things could well be settling into a long term relationship where things are not always perfect but one would not move to exit that place one is in. Its about many a time finding out whom one is as an individual and as a connected person to another. That feeling of being secure but too being free.

For me I am a reserved person LOVe that is shouted out to the World should show on ye without having to show it in emotional displays or expressions. Its an energy that is around ye that other's can see and feel. At times ye do forget one's very breathe as one is happy. True LOVe is that connection to self that expands out and around other's. Not always just the one person but many around ye.

LOVe on that level to me holds bonds of trust and respects where the other knows ye well enough to just let ye flow as whom ye are. LOVe that endures all is that connection with knowing I feel whom one is on the inside and the outside of one's being.

Lynn
Old 21-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Master
If you mean romantic love, it's been so long ago I've forgotten.

If you mean something broader, I live that kind of joy each and every moment. Eventually, someone will walk into my life and fit in with the love that I have already found for myself, and fit in seamlessly, and there won't be any fundamental difference between the two.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 21-03-2013, 11:57 AM
Ecthalion

I am currently in love. It is the best feeling I have ever known. Constantly happy, constantly thinking of the one I am in love with, exciting to think of being with them, or even talking on the 'phone. A feeling of wanting to protect them and look after them, I would do anything for them. There is much more besides this, but I am unable to put it into words.

The most similar thing I can compare it to is the warm "glow" brought about by certain drugs, but love is much, much better.