Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Master
For me there is such thing as unattractive physical appearance. It simply means i'm not attracted to their physical appearance. Doesn't mean i hate their personalities because of it. But i'm not going to put my tongue in your mouth or engage in sex if i'm repulsed by your appearance.
Old 25-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Perfect synchronicity with this thread, Purplefinch. Up until a week ago I was too cynical to think you were being authentic; I would have thought you were just being, "Politically Correct," whatever that term means. I would have given you an absurd pedantic lecture about beauty and love all rooted in cynicism. But, no you are correct based on this experience I had last week.

Here is what happened. I went to my favorite gas station to buy soda and as I was walking from my car to the store I had just the most blissful intense feeling of love I have never felt before. Instinctively, I looked in the direction of a woman walking in my direction. The moment was peaceful and bliss, intense like nothing I have ever felt before and the first thought I had in my head was, "this is the most beautiful woman in the world."

There was no nervousness or anxiety, no feeling of fear in me. The only thought I had was, "I have to get to know her," it was just this peaceful, relaxing, calming feeling of confidence and bliss. Needless to say, I did not go up to her because I have nothing to offer her, I am disabled. Well, she did ask me which direction she can go (she was an out of towner) and I said, "go north," with some unknown voice of love I had never heard before. [I wrote this part later because I didn't find it relevant]

But was she the most beautiful woman in the world? You would say no. But to me at that moment, with that intensity of spiritual loving and bonding she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

It wasn't about looks, I felt her spirit before I got to see her; it was just this intense, spiritual bond.

Trust me, romantic love was purely theoretical to me before this experience. Now that I have experienced it I know it, I feel and I still feel it to this very day.

If I am more relaxed on hear is because I experienced true love, the spiritual feeling of. It exists, it is the most blissful feeling in the world and once you feel it remains with you for the rest of your life.

So what, if all the world religions are wrong and, yes, there is this weird guy lingering here called by Christians Satan....but no matter what he tries to convince you otherwise, there is a True God out there that loves us and every soul will one day be in his presence, shake hands with him.

I just wish I could do more to get souls to this sanctuary before I pass on. The spiritual feeling of intense, relaxing love is something you can never get over; I imagine the intensity of Love God has for us is even greater than this one experience.

Nice post...really nice. I bolded some bits.
I would add, for those we love, they are the ones we desire. They are, as you say, the most handsome or the most beautiful. Because the souls possess great beauty and they are unique, just as the body, mind, and heart are unique to each soul. A true soul love inspires a great passion for the other person, body and soul, a passion which would otherwise either be very superficial or else completely lacking.

Without this level of authentic love and connection, physical desire is a transient and fleeting thing...if it is ever really there at all (particularly for many women). And thus many revert to superficials and are never truly happy or satisfied long-term in any relationship, ever, with anyone.

But with this soul-deep level of love, desire, and connection, then we can be truly happy with our partners over a lifetime.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 27-06-2016, 06:18 AM
Knower
For me I can get along with anyone regardless of their physical appearance. I feel most people see someone they find creepy or threatening in someway and almost all of the time it is because they are just physically unattracted to that person.

There was a special about this, where an unattractive person role-played as someone who had their car break down. No one helped them. Then a more attractive person did the same thing, and sure enough there was plenty of people to come to their aid. This happens with everything in life, such as getting jobs, making friends, or getting benefits of any kind. If you are attractive you will be noticed more.

I find that a majority of females are attractive to me, but this is only physical appearance. So knowing that, I only have that feeling because I guess I want to use them as an object of my desires. Being aware of that, I can understand my behavior and act as though it isn't part of the equation. I don't give any special attention to people my monkey mind finds attractive, I love unconditionally to all.
Old 20-09-2016, 06:42 AM
Guide

I have met a lot of people and I can tell for sure that physical appearance is not important for me. I can FEEL the essence of people. And I see if the person is compatible with me or not...