Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 05-01-2013, 04:15 AM
disconnected

Robed Figures

I believe I was still in high school when this happened, if not it was my first year of college. My father was visiting, and my parents didn't get along - they tried to for my sake, but the tension still got to me and upset me. I was going to bed and very tense. I was sitting on the bed, reached to turn off the light as I swung my legs up... and that's where it gets funky.

You know how the light disappears from the room as you turn the light off? It seemed as though time paused with the light half out of the room, so parts of it were dark but directly around the bed was still dimly lit. There was this very tall figure basically in my face. The robes were grey, textured, and there was an immaculate sense about them - like there would be no frays or dirt. They were large and flowey. The arms were brought across the stomach, together, though I couldn't see the hands. Basically the robes were all I saw. The inside of the hood was black, feeling infinite, featureless.

It stood there, bent over me, not moving, then disappeared and time seemed to resume, the rest of the light faded. I had been extremely anxious, and though this seems as though it would have increased the anxiety I was actually able to lay down and go straight to sleep (which never happens - I tend to struggle going to sleep).

My mom said she had seen similar in a dream, only there were 3 of them walking away from her. I'd love to know more about this! Any ideas?
Old 06-01-2013, 04:15 AM
Administrator
Hello

Hidden messages, they bring one's attention to remember that one had a dream but often the details of the dream are not there or not clearly accessable to remember.

I find that they let us know that we are avoiding something, hiding from something we should address or look deeper into. Messangers but without the message as we know well what that is we have to address.

Lynn
Old 06-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Experiencer
It sounds like you have been visited by The Great White Brotherhood or Brotherhood of Light, if you Google them you will find a lot of interesting information. I did a guided meditation and found myself in a room with a whole group of them. I knew nothing at all about them and was only first told about them as I explained what I was seeing. Long white robes with hoods that covered their faces. There's a praceful calm about them, seem like they are floating as they walk past you. I don't know much about them or what the purpose of their visit is. When I was amongst them I was given a crystal which was the beginning of something new for me, so yes maybe there was something in it for you.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:38 PM
disconnected

Maynah, yes - there was an overwhelming sense of calm. I should have been startled with time seeming to freeze and something suddenly in my face, but can say that was by far the most calm feeling I have had in my life. I wish it would happen again, especially since I'm a very high anxiety person in general!