Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-10-2011, 12:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
yeah which card of angel or aa angel cards are best to buy for all this?

doreen virtue ones are good
Old 18-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Master

where do you get those? and how do you use them? I used to do cards one time ago for years and years ago.. think Ive lost it since.. how is those cards different from tarot cards?
Old 18-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Knower

I got mine from a shop in the uk, like shops that sell tarot cards etc, i think they have them in book stores also well they do in the uk ( waterstones)

you use them just like tarot the book that it comes with is really informative. sometimes the cards just pop out on you when shuffling.

i use tarot for much rawer readings with these cards they give you truth but in a nice fashion. It depends on your energy on the day on to what cards you want to use i.e tarot or the angel ones i find.....iam going on so ill shut up now :)
Old 18-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Master

well Im from Uk too. where I come from before we dont really have lots of that in bookstores. I will have a look,sounds interesting. have you got any interesting results?
Old 18-10-2011, 03:31 AM
Master
Sorry Laura,
I actually wasn't trying to make fun of you at all......if I came across that way, I again apologise.......I doubt myself all the time, when i see Angels or guides, Im never quite sure if its just all in my head (my imagination) or its really in my head. Peace xxx
Old 18-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
well Im from Uk too. where I come from before we dont really have lots of that in bookstores. I will have a look,sounds interesting. have you got any interesting results?

waterstones should have them are ebay or amazon just search for doreen virtue.
Old 18-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Master

Ill have a look, thank youxxxxxxx
Old 18-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Chalk1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Archangels are available to everyone. As far as your "personal" angel, well AA's are not in that position. We all have a guardian angel yes, but AA's help every one of us.

We cannot BE angels. Nor can we descend FROM angels. It's like saying you are part zebra. Humans and zebras cannot mate. Angels cannot be humans and visa versa. It's a whole different species if you will. Angels are direct from the Godhead, specifically spun off with a direct purpose. Even guardian angels.

Now guides, they have been human and have lived lives with you. Which is why you both chose to be linked during your life here on earth. You can receive information from ascended masters, angels and guides, but you cannot BE part of an angel, sorry.

I may be mistaken, but I do recall that in the Book of Life, Prophet Enoch ascended as Arch Angel Metatron, and Prophet Elijah ascended as Arch Angel Sandalphon.