Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Master
Shadowside... You might read one of the books by William Buhlman, who has been traveling beyond dimensional veils for many years. It's called astral projection, or out-of-body experiencing.

His books are "The Secret of the Soul" and "Adventures Beyond the Body".

Xan

Old 08-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Sangress

I second Xan.

I've been trying to tell you (you = Shadowside) the same things as he has the entire time.

Am I invisible? ;p
Old 08-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucuno
Usually hero's become villains in the end Mr. Batty, NOT a heroic Villain, but just a villain cause it would lead to harm of Innocence as well.
Whats so Heroic about harming Innocents with doing that huh? And no; your not the chosen one, anyone that claims that will obviously be false.

Ok obviously my sarcasm didn't click in your brain, I'm not a villian, and I didn't say that I was the chosen one. I'm doing this experiement, and if I succeed everyone's lives will suddenly become a lot more exciting. Any suggestions about making this experiment more effecient are greatly appreciated.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:57 PM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Shadowside... You might read one of the books by William Buhlman, who has been traveling beyond dimensional veils for many years. It's called astral projection, or out-of-body experiencing.

His books are "The Secret of the Soul" and "Adventures Beyond the Body".

Xan

I know all about projection, I've been practicing many years aswell, but instead of traveling beyond the veil, I'm bringing the beyond to the world at large.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Sangress the veil has wholes in it that is a fact, It dosen't behave like water exactly, when you damage the veil, it is damaged permanently, at one time the veil probably could fix itself but it's becoming to weak to do even that.

Just read that comment. (Late, yeah...I know.)

I think I know what your perceiving and why. It is a part of the Viel, but its is by no means a hole or tear in it.

There are anomalies all over the world where energy is able to pass through the Viel at an alarming rate. It's often called Ethereal Flow or Vortexes.

This constant flow of energy enables most spirits to move freely here and there and the same goes for humans. It allows for a safe and easy transition from non-physical to physical.

These "Vortexes" or Ethereal Flows are caused by the shifting of Ley lines as the physical world progresses and nature reacts to the changes that have been wrought upon it.

These shifting of Ley lines unbalance the energy passing between states of existence, it is usually a slow natural process, but as of late it has become very rapid, like a comparison between a light wind and a tornado...this intense occurrence is chaotic and destructive in a lot of ways.

Due to this increase in velocity and power, Vortex's now often cause absences of energy after they have ended, some call it anti-energy, I simply call it a Void, or a space that repels energy.

Eventually these kinds of imbalances correct themselves in their own time.

And yes, many of these imbalances are caused by human interference, like what you are doing.

So, where you see the Viel to be broken and weak, is actually just a change in the flow of energy within and bordering both states of existence due to a natural reaction to manipulation upon the physical and non-physical world.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I second Xan.

I've been trying to tell you (you = Shadowside) the same things as he has the entire time.

Am I invisible? ;p

Your not invisible, just not important enough for me to care about your ideas, shhh the adults are talking.

On a more serious note, I did get the general picture of what you were saying, but i'm determined to bring the veil to it's knees.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Sangress

Quote:
On a more serious note, I did get the general picture of what you were saying, but i'm determined to bring the veil to it's knees.

Good luck with that, you are officially absolutely blind to what is in front of you and so obsessed with this notion that its (if possible) blinding you further.

Hurry up and complete your attempt. I want to see whether you are blind enough to see that you've "destroyed" the Viel after it too.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Shadowside

i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings, It might take awhile charging it up. I give you permission to blast i told you so if I fail It should be complete around next week. I'll give you guys a holler then.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Sangress

You haven't hurt my feelings. I'm simply saying things as I see them and as they naturally are.

I think it's called clear sighted honesty, something people tend to misinterpret.

I'll know if you succeed before then because I'll be able to feel it acutely.

I'll follow your progress from afar. Maybe drop you some information if you need it so you don't do anything even more foolish.

Then I can say "I told you so"
Old 09-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Seeker

The delusions of grandeur in this thread are pervasive enough to make a fascist dictator blush. Shadowside, I know investment bankers and spunky baptist grandmothers with more astral prowess than you.

Last edited by radareyes : 09-12-2010 at 01:19 AM.
Closed Thread