Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 28-07-2017, 09:21 AM
Deactivated Account

"Ok, it says about us ENTP-ers:
I'll buy that, then. When do I get the badge?
♥" -
Lorelyen

lol
Old 28-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for sharing Snow Goose ! yeah it is pretty vague nothing to take too seriously.It's exactly like Astrology , I think astrology is fun but nothing more.I had a moment of basing somethings around my life with astrology it did not work out lol ...

I had the same thing happen to me when I talked with other ENFPS

What was your partners?
Old 28-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Love_2_You
Thanks for sharing Snow Goose ! yeah it is pretty vague nothing to take too seriously.It's exactly like Astrology , I think astrology is fun but nothing more.I had a moment of basing somethings around my life with astrology it did not work out lol ...

I had the same thing happen to me when I talked with other ENFPS

What was your partners?

He is EN.. I cant remember - the one that has a successful career but doesnt do paperwork!

There is definitely something very interesting in astrology, I would say it's much more than just a bit of fun. I have found that it cant really be used for accurate predictions though you can look back and see how it relates to your life.
Old 28-07-2017, 09:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Hahaha <3

No doubt some people can apply it to their life , I haven't really tried , I read my birth chart online it had some truths ...
Old 28-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Knower

INFJ.
It's very accurate. Research the shadow
elements of your personality type.
Even more accurate.
Will shed light
on difficulties you may be having.

Natal charts are also very informative.
But it's important to learn astrology
(planetary positions, aspects, houses, etc.)
yourself so can accurately understand it.
Old 28-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Seeker

I am INTP - The Logician.

For those who follow Enneagram, I'm equivalent to a 5 (The Investigator). I have a 4 "wing," (Individualist) though.
Old 28-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Knower
INTJ - "Architect".

- I'm laughing reading the article because so much of it is so spot on. I might be a bit more of a feeling person than the stereotype in the article, but the general description is impressive in how accurate it is. Like for example the part where it says that in relationships INTJs are always open for discussing and renegotiating everything about their relationships. I certainly believe in customizable relationships! Traditions and social expectations are there to be freely ignored.

This line was my favorite:
...many fictional villains are modeled on the INTJ personality type.

Doh!
Old 28-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Experiencer
Good Timing on this post, I recently broke out an old Myers Brigg test from College to see where I fell in at that time. Took another updated test, and still came in as an ENFP A aka Campaigner. It's funny that it still fits even after all of the changes but that personality makeup must extend deeper than ego.

I'm not sure if anyone has taken a Clifton Strengths Finder test, but it's a little more detailed than the MB, but still pointed in the same direction.
Quote:
The Clifton StrengthsFinder™ measures the presence of 34 talent themes (strengths. Talents are people’s naturally recurring patterns of thought, feeling, or behavior that can be productively applied. The more dominant a theme is in a person, the greater the theme’s impact on that person’s behavior and performance.

My employer offered it to us as a way to further develop our strengths instead of focusing on just what you need to improve. If anyone is interested in it, I don't know if its free, but know you can take the test if you purchase the StrenghsFinder 2.0 book.

In my case my top theme was Connectedness® People strong in the Connectedness theme have faith in the links between all things. They believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has a reason.
Old 28-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Master
I find this and the aura color test combined to be a pretty accurate description of my persona.
Old 28-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Badcopyinc

Along the lines of what Lorelyen was saying.

You rarely worry about how your actions affect other people.

my thought process was that I'm peaceful or striving for that and if i am why should worry about how i affect them as i'm doing no harm physically or verbally? but it doesn't mean i don't care?

You often spend time exploring unrealistic and impractical yet intriguing ideas.

This didn't sit well with me because the things i explore as realistic are considered unrealistic. how do i answer this for the test to be accurate.

there was more but i didn't have time...

CAMPAIGNER (ENFP-A)

mind = 81% EXTRAVERTED
Energy = 70% INTUITIVE
Nature = 72% FEELING
Tactics = 54% PROSPECTING
Identity = 98% ASSERTIVE