Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-09-2011, 05:09 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
I find that the words generated in order to speak, write, communicate, they arise within the mind. I find the mind exists within awareness, is informed by awareness. That the speech content and speech pattern evolves under the influence of awareness.
Hi Topo: Do you perceive a benefit from this level of describing what is happening? If so, what benefit do you perceive?

Be well..
Old 04-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Lisa

Topology-I find that the words generated in order to speak, write, communicate, they arise within the mind. I find the mind exists within awareness, is informed by awareness. That the speech content and speech pattern evolves under the influence of awareness.

Ok
Old 04-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Hi Topo: Do you perceive a benefit from this level of describing what is happening? If so, what benefit do you perceive?

Be well..

Those seem like the natural categories. If there is a more intuitive categorization, I'm willing to look and see it differently.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:33 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Those seem like the natural categories. If there is a more intuitive categorization, I'm willing to look and see it differently.
If you didn't assign the terms of 'mind' and 'awareness', would the words and thoughts still arise? Is it more intuitive to to parse-out meanings, or to utilize the thoughts and words that arise to organize change within the environment?

Be well..

PS: I'm off to a meeting, but i'm very interested in your perspective, thanks..
Old 04-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

If you didn't assign the terms of 'mind' and 'awareness', would the words and thoughts still arise? Is it more intuitive to to parse-out meanings, or to utilize the thoughts and words that arise to organize change within the environment?

Be well..

I don't have to call a tree a tree in order to look at it and see it. Can you elaborate on the bolded, I am not following.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Topology

If you are suggesting that my saying "within the mind" is vacuous in meaning because that is where thoughts are and I did not need to say it... Ok. I'm tired. Been up all night. :)
Old 04-09-2011, 05:55 PM
moke64916

I've found that your 'perspective' generates the type of thoughts you will think.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I've found that your 'perspective' generates the type of thoughts you will think.

Can you explain how perspective changes the type of thoughts?
Old 04-09-2011, 06:32 PM
moke64916

Perspective as in your mood. Your bodies emotions generates the thoughts you will think. For example: if you feel fearful, then your thoughts will be that of fear. If your joyful, then your thoughts will be positive. Perspective as in mood. You will either think with your conscious, subconscious or superconscious.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:28 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu
Greetings..

Be well..

Quote:
I don't have to call a tree a tree in order to look at it and see it. Can you elaborate on the bolded, I am not following.
Hi Topo: In my original query, i had asked; "Do you perceive a benefit from this level of describing what is happening? If so, what benefit do you perceive?".. Relative to the following:
Quote:
I find that the words generated in order to speak, write, communicate, they arise within the mind. I find the mind exists within awareness, is informed by awareness. That the speech content and speech pattern evolves under the influence of awareness.
The bolded part is an inquiry as to the usefulness of examining the mechanics of thoughts arising, when the mechanics being discussed are subjective and speculative, and based on an unconventional language model.. the issue, as i have observed, is relatively isolated groups engaged in circular discussions of matters they feel attached to, while.. as in the case of "thoughts arising", the application of the thoughts to change the circumstances that loop back into the circular nature of group's interests might be more productive.. I had asked about the benefits of this perception as it may have revealed something that could have precluded me from further inquiry..

Be well..