Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Akashic Records - experiences, stories

My coworker and I are from the same soul family and enjoy growing in our spirituality together.

Recently, my coworker read Linda Howe's book on how to access the Akashic Records and now it is my turn to read it! His experience lead him to find out that we knew each other in past lives. He received a vision of a heart wrapped in a gold band, and he had a strong desire to protect me from harm.

I'm very excited at the prospect of getting to know my soul better once I learn to access these archives.

If you have a story about your experience with the Akashic Records, please share it with me! I'd love to read it. :)

Thank you!
Old 14-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Megamedes

I have memories of sitting there reading books in one of the rows, making a mess of it all with books lying everywhere Can't remember what I read, only that the keepers was annoyed with the mess I made.

One time I found a book that evolved on the edge of my imagination... it really is the nature of not just the records but existence all together. These days I go there no longer, for a time I had set up a place in the astral with the same properties.
Old 14-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Saragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
My coworker and I are from the same soul family and enjoy growing in our spirituality together.

Recently, my coworker read Linda Howe's book on how to access the Akashic Records and now it is my turn to read it! His experience lead him to find out that we knew each other in past lives. He received a vision of a heart wrapped in a gold band, and he had a strong desire to protect me from harm.

I'm very excited at the prospect of getting to know my soul better once I learn to access these archives.

If you have a story about your experience with the Akashic Records, please share it with me! I'd love to read it.

Thank you!

Wow, that's really beautiful! I'd love to explore this too! I do have a soul sister who has some awareness of past lives too, and we've shared memories from the past, which is very cool, but I'd love to access the Akashic records!

P.S. I used to have a friend named Linda Howe, so I'm taking that as a sign that I must read her book! Thanks for this information! :)
Old 14-07-2014, 11:36 PM
yumi14

I had a NDE and now I am convinced I saw a little portion of my akashic records. I even called my mother and told her about this thinking it already happened when it was actually in the future to occur. I doubt she remembers. I do recall telling her I saw this at a library.

What I saw was a computer screen. It wasn't a book. Looked like a computer screen.

Anyway, on this computer screen, I saw the record of my ex-husband. I was still married to him, but seperated.

Anyway, on the computer screen, it showed my name very clearly and the name Kimberly (withholding her last name here on this site, but I saw it).

Next to our names were entries of dates. Mine showed that I was divorced from this man, the other showed that Kimberly was now married to him.

I will never forget this experience, ever. Back then, I was in a state of confusion and called my mother telling her he married someone else. I was extremely distraught over this. It felt like my whole marriage to him was a lie. Little did I know this was the future I was seeing.

What I do know, is my ex-husband already had this Kimberly in his life before I even left him. I found out a lot, of course a little late! I had no idea about it, but there was the intuition that there was another woman.

That computer screen was very, very real to me. Especially since it predicted her name.

I still scratch my head as to how I tapped into that.

I did not find out for years about this woman nor their marriage. The rush of this askashic memory flooded me when I did find out. The only thing is, I did not know that akashic records even existed. I never heard of them before until fairly recently.

Bizarre . Very, very bizarre.

PS. I'm just thankful that he is now someone else's problem now. I'm glad to be done with the man.
Old 14-07-2014, 11:50 PM
yumi14

Also, when I had this NDE, shortly after that, I was like I said in a total state of confusion.

I not only told my mother about this man being married to someone else, but I ALSO confronted HIM over the phone. Of course he denied being married to her, as that did not happen yet, but he sure as heck denied HER altogether. Calling ME crazy.

As far as I can tell, akashic records dont lie. He tried to lie about it. I wonder what the heck was running thru his mind when I confronted him in this state of unconfused confusion? I sure would have loved to see his face!
Old 15-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow, yumi! That's incredible. I believe we are made privy to certain information for a reason when the time is right. Even if the knowledge causes us pain, it is shown to us so that we can accept it and make positive life changes. Hopefully, this was the case with you after your near death experience.

Saragh, I'm so glad this information resonates with you! I think that if everyone accessed their soul records, the world would be a better place. Society as a whole doesn't need all the answers - society just needs some special insight. If everyone knew there was a "bigger picture" (or maybe in this case, a "bigger story") there would be a lot more tolerance and compassion in the world.
Old 15-07-2014, 09:53 PM
yumi14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
Wow, yumi! That's incredible. I believe we are made privy to certain information for a reason when the time is right. Even if the knowledge causes us pain, it is shown to us so that we can accept it and make positive life changes. Hopefully, this was the case with you after your near death experience.

Saragh, I'm so glad this information resonates with you! I think that if everyone accessed their soul records, the world would be a better place. Society as a whole doesn't need all the answers - society just needs some special insight. If everyone knew there was a "bigger picture" (or maybe in this case, a "bigger story") there would be a lot more tolerance and compassion in the world.

I know there was a reason to see it, but I tell you, back then, I wasn't ready to learn of it. It was pretty much a forced thing.

I suppose the one thing that was good about it, was to never ignore intuition. Prior to this experience, I had the intuition of another woman. I wish it just kept at that.

Then again, after analyzing it and realizing what it was, it is interesting. I'm not sure how I accessed it, it just happened.

I think the important lesson here is one really needs to be emotionally ready before they intentionally try to access the akashic records.

I do know that right now, I'm not in a place where it would be healthy for me to try to intentionally do it. If it happens spontaneously again, I won't have a choice. But, intentionally seeking it right now wouldn't be a good idea until I'm in a better place emotionally.
Old 15-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Deactivated Account

I think I accessed the records once accidentally when I found out about my life purpose. Those sorts of things are stored in the records aren't they?
Old 15-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Those sorts of things are stored in the records aren't they?

Yes, but they are also stored within yourself. In a lack of a better description, you have to go beyond yourself to access the records.
Old 15-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
Yes, but they are also stored within yourself. In a lack of a better description, you have to go beyond yourself to access the records.

Which 'self' are we talking about here?