Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-10-2010, 01:12 PM
ThinkingAloud

Names of your guides

Just interested to know if anyone knows the name of their guides/helpers? And how you came to finding out their names?
Old 12-10-2010, 02:02 PM
Ascender
My guardian guide is called WhiteFeather, he was my father in a past life as a Blackfoot squaw, he was a medicine man. I had a massive spiritual awakening in 2006, and he came into my conciousness. He is a Brotherhood guide, and this has been verified by other mediums. I also have a guide (shaman) called Golden eagle. Tai-ling is my tibetan guide, i work with many higher-guides. i have an Atlantis guide also. I am blessed to work with many guides and helpers, angels also.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:22 PM
ThinkingAloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
My guardian guide is called WhiteFeather, he was my father in a past life as a Blackfoot squaw, he was a medicine man. I had a massive spiritual awakening in 2006, and he came into my conciousness. He is a Brotherhood guide, and this has been verified by other mediums. I also have a guide (shaman) called Golden eagle. Tai-ling is my tibetan guide, i work with many higher-guides. i have an Atlantis guide also. I am blessed to work with many guides and helpers, angels also.

Hi Falling Star.

Do you work as a medium?
Old 12-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Ascender
Yes i work as a psychic/medium, sometimes working on platform. I am a reiki teacher also.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Master
ThinkingAloud... More important than knowing the names of your guides is getting into personal communication with them. There are various ways to do this. You could simply "ask the universe" or ask them to show you how to hear and sense them... asking sincerely from your heart.

Once you're connected with them they will give you their names... plus their priceless support and guidance.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 12-10-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Coming2

My main Guides name is Rowena. The first time I asked for her name I kept "Ro" but could never get any farther so I gave up. 15 years later I tried again and I heard ROWENA like a thunderbolt in my head and also outside of myself. I love Rowena so much. She is my best friend and closest confidant...she not only guides me but comforts me mind, body and spirit.
Old 12-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Master
My Guide is Gabriel.

Gabriel came in a purple light that filled my room in purple light and I could not see the furniture etc... Only the light! I had confirnmation it was Gabriel through many forms besides being told.. when a person asks for clarification from spirit I feel we each get them.. we just have to listen to our inner voice!

:)
Blessings to you and your path
Old 12-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star

Wow Falling Star !!

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-10-2010, 01:37 AM
sunny shine

I am not yet sure; there was a post through which one of the forum members confirmed my spirit guides names are Pepi and Panta. Yesterday I did an auto typing i typed Samuel, Gabriel and Uriel. I have not heard of a angel called samuel, but when i did a google search it was Chamuel. But i know they are angel names and not guides.

I havent yet had a direct confirmation from my guides though.
Old 13-10-2010, 03:02 AM
Guide
I listened to this meditation from a website someone posted on this site a little while ago - last night (its only 8 mins) and it leads you into a forest where you see a big white curled up flower (like massive flower) and then the flower opens and in it is one of your guides - I met one of my guides named Rashidia, an indian woman who has been with me since I was 3. It was really motivating because I've been wanted to meet them for a while and I realized.. All it takes is initiative! If you want to meet your guides, meditate on them, ask for them to show and greet you, show you they are there and that your surrounded by their presence.

Stay well :) , Zack