Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-12-2013, 06:25 AM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I find eye contact with my TF to normally be incredibly easy, and I often initiate it! Looking into his eyes is like receiving a "mental hug", and it usually calms/soothes me......Unless he's a in a bad mood - then looking him straight in the eye can be a bit scary, lol! He projects anger as a very tangible force - not in a physical/ he'll hit someone way....just in a very dark, "leave me alone" kind of way!

Now this is interesting. I get that mental hugh feeling too. From distance it feels like that. When he was physically near and his voice speaking to me and we touching... I just couldn't.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:27 AM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pens66
Actually, yes it was hard... I always found that weird but glad I am not the only one. We were talking and then just stopped and stared for what felt like hours. It was so intense I had to look away. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.

This sounds wonderful Something I'm waiting for with mine.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:08 AM
Soulstar

I love eye contact with him, crave it desperately. He seems unable to do it. Sometimes, he used to smile, then quickly look away. Most of the time he avoids it. And now he avoids me altogether. Sigh...
Old 02-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norligh
Oh- and "intimate" eye contact? Just forget it- "lost in his eyes" was it. Gah! Yes- it felt like dancing with the universe.

Heaven on Earth.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:38 PM
TheNewGirl

The first time I made eye contact with my SC was CRAZY. He walked in the room, our eyes met, and it was like being tazed by the cosmos. The intensity was off the charts, but it the beginning it was a wonderful thing. Our situation meant that we weren't able to be alone much, so eye contact was a major way we connected with each other when we were together but in a group. It was breathtaking, life altering, utterly amazing, but also unnerving because it was so intense. And as time went on, the intensity became a huge problem. We had a relationship, but in the end we found it hard to make eye contact because it threatened to drag us in too deeply in a way that wasn't possible for us to be. He ended up running in panic and the fear of what he experienced has prevented us from being able to even maintain a friendship right now because of where our lives are and the commitments we have to other people. It's been painful beyond my ability to imagine pain. I still get that feeling of intensity when I look at pictures (along with a lot of heart chakra stuff) and I am sure that a couple times a picture of him that I've been able to see has been an intentional message to me through his eyes. Hard to explain, but it is what it is.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Knower

In my world, it was the eyes of my avatar picture that captured me about 9 months before my TF awakening. I'm not one who gives art, drawings etc much thought, but when I saw this picture in a youtube video, I had to have it. Those eyes connected with me in a way I couldn't understand. I spent a few days searching up and down the net until I found it.

Then after my awakening, I showed the picture to both a sensitive and my empath/medium friend and asked what they thought of the picture (without my telling them the story behind it). They both independently told me that is what Rhea (my TF in the spiritual realm) looks like.

Had it not been for the eyes, I probably would not have given the picture a 2nd look.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:54 PM
Master
Her eyes are similar of my sc/tf..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown11
Hi,

out of curiosity I would like to ask, is your eye contact with your twin easy or difficult? Mine is difficult. It feels too intense.

When me and my Flame made eye contact, it felt incredibly intense but neither of us could really stop staring into each other's eyes. It really felt like we both found something in each other. It surprisingly was not difficult for me to look into the eyes of my Flame because it felt as if I had become mesmerized like in a trance so I couldn't really help it.

So many feelings and emotions at once within the moment though.................
Old 03-12-2013, 09:14 AM
OneFlame

It's very interesting how EC seems to be a major part of this connection.

For me initially it was a flash like something had opened up inside and even she had an expression on her face I'd never seen before like we were both curious to see what each other had to offer.

At times it's been difficult and in public we both steal glances (very intense ones for me) and yet it's getting more and more 'risky' like we don't even care (if anyone notices) anymore. We've both caught each other catching each other watching, and normally people get creeped out and scared when that happens, but we don't. It's just accepted as what we do.

When it's just me and her it's really raw/intense and as if we're testing/sensing/feeling each other through our eyes. We communicate on so many levels that I don't feel I could count them.

I just hope I'm not crazy :)
Old 03-12-2013, 10:18 AM
forestfire

I guess we will have to be careful with this, at least the first time. Like, wearing sunglasses or talking to each other back-to-back. Any other idea to alleviate the intensity? Getting hammered in advance with strawberry vodka, for instance?