Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Sungirl

trying to understand..

Hi... I have been doing crystal healing regularly for about a year now and over the last few months I have felt the presence of a golden angel. This angel asks me to put my hands in certain places in the aura of the client and then He channels energy through me.

It feels amazing and I am learning to trust... but I feel a bit odd and worry that the client won't know what I am doing. I also feel like I am not quite understanding what is going on.

I realise this is just a process and that in time it will make sense and I will be comfortable with it... but it would be nice to talk to someone about it.

I have been "prodded" towards angelic reiki for over a year now but every time I try to find someone either I don't resonate with them or it just doesn't happen... yes a lesson in patience I am sure. The current guy seemed really nice but we haven't been able to arrange a date. Also he gave me a link to a website for the people he is working with and I don't really like the look of it. He seems ok but the group seem a little big on themselves, if that makes sense.

I also feel that although I possibly don't need angelic reiki attunement, having a certificate would make me feel more legitimate to my clients.

I tried looking for a forum for lightworkers and angel stuff and can't find anything that sits right.

I feel I am in a transition period and I am trying to make sense of it.. it would just be nice if there was someone else I could talk to, as much so I can bounce stuff off them to help me make sense of it all.
Old 18-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Master
Hi,

I suspect that this angel that speaks to you is your very own inner guidance.

May I ask if you sense this angelic connection as an aspect of your very own energetic essence?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Sungirl

Hi John, this is very external to me. I have been working with my higher self/guardian angel/guide (he won't tell me what he is) for years. I have also been working with an ascended master for a few years now too so I have an idea of what these feel like... this is very very different

I'm not sure what you mean about feeling it as part of my own essence.... I feel very separate, I am being directed by an outside entity and it is using my physical structure to anchor itself enough to pour out healing energy.

I don't tend to "feel" energy, but my hands do start to get hot and tingly when I have been doing it for a while.
Old 18-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Coming2

Tilia might I suggest Lightworkers.org?? I understand a bit about what you have shared from reading so much of Doreen Virtue's work. She often speaks of how easy it is to get smug and a bit cocky when you have Divine help on a regular basis. It is very easy for our Ego to get in the way.

As far as the Angel is concerned I have been told by ArchAngel Raphael that he has a Golden Angelic team that helps him do his work. I would have to say that you have been highly blessed with this help!! I hope the website I offered will give you more guidance. I am not a lightworker so it was hard for me but it is my hope that it will benefit you.
Old 19-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia

I'm not sure what you mean about feeling it as part of my own essence.... I feel very separate, I am being directed by an outside entity and it is using my physical structure to anchor itself enough to pour out healing energy.

I don't tend to "feel" energy, but my hands do start to get hot and tingly when I have been doing it for a while.

The feeling very separate is a result of our perception conditioning. In my view, we are always one with All That Is.

I like to encourage another's inclinations. So if my perspective on this does not resonate with you, just ignore it.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-09-2011, 03:12 AM
MYFIGO

I use Reiki as part of my distant healing. I've had one attunement. I visualize my hands doing Reiki over the person that I am healing over each chakra. I know how the symbol is supposed to be directed. When I have difficulty proceeding with the symbol, I know something is not right and keep performing the symbol until it is. The next time I attempt to do the Reiki symbol, it goes smoothly and I know all is well.

I think it is important to believe in yourself and your guidance. I do not have the guidance of an angel (to my knowledge anyway) but I understand what you are saying.

You are the best expert of your own experiences. Trust yourself and what you can do. Your self doubt will hinder your progress. Your open mind will allow all that is possible to evolve.

Love and peace
Old 19-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Sungirl

Thanks Coming2, I will take a look. It's interesting what you say about AA Raphael. I will ask and see if I get any answers.

John, although I think I understand what you are saying, and I am aware that any "conditioning" I may have will direct me to argue with what you are saying it's doesn't feel quite right. I personally believe that although we are connected to everything I feel there are entities that are outside me. Just like I am connected to you but I am also not actually you. But, thank you for your input, it has given me something to ponder.

Myfigo... thank you for your support. I know deep down you are right and I should just trust... I guess it would just be nice to have someone around that I can bounce stuff off of... maybe I can keep posting in here.
Old 20-09-2011, 02:30 AM
Master
tilia... It sounds like you don't quite trust your intuition, but you can learn to. In fact, the more your trust it the more reliable it becomes, and then the more you know you can trust it. It's funny that way.

Xan

Old 20-09-2011, 08:46 AM
Sungirl

I trust it.... a bit... more than I did, yes.

I guess I also don't trust that people will take me seriously without proper certificates. I don't need them to validate me to myself (does that make sense) but I feel I need them to validate me to others. Particularly when I can't even explain what it is that I am doing.

It feels like it won't do any harm but how do they know that?

Also, and this is really silly... when I do crystal healing I have something in my hand, whether it is a crystal, an ogham wand or oils or bach remedy on my fingers.... I am also moving around passing it through their aura... with this I have nothing in my hand and I am standing still just moving my hands from place to place.

I guess it's just the same as when I was first learning what the healer I go to calls "creative dancing" where I am passing the crystals or oils through their aura.. I didn't believe that I knew what I was doing and worried that people would think I was mad.... but I had seen others do it so knew I wasn't mad.

Sorry, for the stream of conciousness there.... just working through thought patterns I guess.

I'll get there... would just be nice if I had a name for it.
Old 20-09-2011, 10:53 AM
mattie

Learning to TRUST our own energies is one of our biggest challenges. Xan’s Spot On about trusting our intuition being a learned process.

Trust your instincts if a site or source doesn’t seem right. Probably everyone has seen sites that initially looked very promising only to see substantial problems w/ them such as their being primarily promotion vehicles for the principals, being full of spiritual ads that are thinly disguised as channels or articles, having an obviously odd energy, or being rather inclined to drama. It is legitimate for those who are in the various spiritually related fields to have profitable businesses, & not problematic ethics when separating teaching information or channels from their business promotion.

Even more important to clients than a certificate may simply being able to discuss the energetic dynamics w/ clients. I would be very concerned is a practitioner couldn’t give a decent explanation of what they were doing. If this isn’t one’s best skill, having some hand outs can be very useful. Having hand outs that explain some basic things about the energy techniques you’re using & how you work can be useful for them to familiarize them w/ your work & provide more information after you give a brief summary.

Anyone who has investigated energy work knows that certification for a variety of energy work procedures could be had for someone who didn’t have a clue about the first thing by paying a stiff fee for the sort of certification that anyone could work up on their computer, so I wouldn’t put much stock in that. If one has gone to an actual teaching institution or had recognized energy worker training courses, this would be useful to display. It isn’t necessary though.

As you note you can’t explain what you’re doing, working up a hand-out about the energetics of this could help you clarify this. You need to be able to have a cogent summary for clients. Start to work up a one page summary, then add to it. It can include general descriptions of the type of energy work you do as well as your personal approach & background. Visit other sites to see how they present information. It’s OK to say you’re guided by your spiritual team to what areas need worked on for a client. It can be useful to add in various links for sites that you’re in sync w/ (not a competitor’s site) could be more information for clients who want to learn more.

Just from what you’ve posted, you’ve explained some of this already. You just need to put it together. Don’t worry about details such as whether it is HS, GA, or guide. Guide will suffice. Name the AM you feel guided by if you have a strong feeling who it is. A few sentences about the AM would be interesting. Absolutely include details such as your hands getting hot & tingly. Anything you use such as the Bach essences should be discussed.

What you describe as being a conduit for the Universal healing energies is similar to how other healers describe it.