Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-09-2011, 03:39 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Yes, I live in the woods :) Not a coincidence that I do LOL

aww how wonderful, must be so beautiful and surrounded by such a lovely energy, i can absolutely understand that from an empath perspective also lol i live in a little market town in the country, cannot bear to be in big city or heavily populated places for too long and tend to avoid high streets as much as i can

anyway living surrounded i feel is so much nicer on the eyes, all that beauty, for me it certainly beats looking at concrete :P
Old 25-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Neville

Might I add some of my thoughts from another thread here please.

Quote:
Somewhere in the Theta range of Brain activity where in non proximal hearing takes place and the phenomena of clair voyance and clair audience takes place. Because Once you focus it's gone, that is to say once you bring your attention and return your brain to the beta range. You are back here and now, firmly within the physical.

It is a forgone that our Brains are very complex transmitters and receivers so I won't be boring you aside from saying that the main recognised brain frequencies are Beta 13 to 40 hz which is right here , right now and alert. Alpha 7 to 12 hz relaxed and where creativity finds it's genesis usually. Theta the one I am talking about;

4-7 HZ. Theta is one of the more elusive and-extraordinary realms we can explore. It is also known as the twilight state-which we normally only experience fleetingly as we rise up out of the depths-of delta upon waking, or drifting off to sleep. In theta we are in a waking-dream, vivid imagery flashes before the mind’s eye and we are receptive to-information beyond our normal conscious awareness. Theta has also been-identified as the gateway to learning and memory. Theta meditation increases-creativity, enhances learning, reduces stress and awakens intuition and-other extrasensory perception skills.

Finally ( though not really finally but finally amongst the widely accepted frequencies) is Delta 0.4 hz when you are in the deep black nothingness of sleep.

So it is fair to say that we all pass through theta on waking or drifting off to sleep and it is in theta that the audibles and visuals come thick and fast, and not too surprisingly , theta is where dreams and lucid dreams take place.

Yes indeed, that period of time, when we are nothing like awake and yet not in the depths of sleep. A hinterland of awareness where consciousness is expanded across both time and space, and one that with practice can be explored more fully.

Some get there by deep meditation to attain the required mental state for this awareness expansion to take place, others use brain entrainment like binaural beats in the theta range to help them to get their third eye open. Others still just wait until that time in the day to arrive at the point just prior to dropping off to sleep or just prior to waking up.

Thankyou.
Old 29-09-2011, 08:57 PM
PanBaccha

Usually at that time the vibrations of the planet is serene,
and therefore the messages, visions, voices, or clairsentience
(feeling presence of), are acute and sensitized and are aligned
with spirit, and/or its higher frequencies of energy.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:27 AM
Deactivated Account

I remember meditating one time, when I was very sleepy.... and my spirit guides told me to come back, when I was awake enough to pay attention to the messages they had for me !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Guide
I had very good experiences meditating or doing written meditation in the night, about 3-4 am. It is a wonderful time to connect to yourself and others in the spirit realm. In my case, when such situation happened it was not because I woke up due to an external disruption, simply I woke up spontaneously as if I had any inner mandate to get up and meditate.

Most of nights I go to bed very late, after 1 am, and when I put my head on the pillow I immediately begin to sleep. I always prepare myself for the experience by inviting my guides to come and inviting bad energies to go away from me. I also renew the purpose of never do any damage to others and do all the good I can.

I feel that I talk with my guides and my beloved while I am sleeping, in general I wake up with all kind of solutions and purposes for my life, and also with a big sense of peace. I do not remember how did I arrive to them.

Neville, I love your explanation about states, it is very clear, thanks for posting. Could you explain more about the alpha and theta states? Does the dialog with the spirit realm happen during the theta state?

Love and light,
TISS
Old 06-10-2011, 03:07 AM
IndigoAmber

For me, when I am sleeping I find myself more sensitive to energy. My boyfriend stays up much later than I do. I can be in a deep sleep and feel him walking towards the room and it wakes me up. Mind you he's not making noises or walking heavy. I can feel that energy coming towards the room and it wakes me up every time.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:39 AM
mattie

Theta Is Like An Advanced Meditation State

Twice when we sleep we’re in theta, once when falling asleep. In theta we connect very easily w/ other Ds. When we’re asleep we’re in 4D (1-12D).

As you were already asleep, & likely getting interrupted in the middle of a dimensional experience, being in the moment of dealing w/ the crying baby, it’s not surprising that you could sense this presence.

WinterLilly- Great avatar pic.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:58 PM
santacruz18

I recently started asking my guides to come to me in my dreams, but still not feeling it.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Deactivated Account
I experience more lights, colours, visions etc when I'm sleepy. I can even see scenes playing out in my mind during these times even though I'm very much awake and awake of lying in bed.