Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 09-03-2016, 06:50 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Your profile pic shows up on my end... The pendant image, right?

Are you also looking to use an avatar to be displayed each time you post?

Ahhhh, it's the avatar I am after. Even after 25 posts it was not permitting me to access the function, so I thought it must be the profile pic.

I can add it now, thank you. Hopefully the other bugs go away, its a pain not being able to use certain functions.
Old 08-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,

Getting into SF used to be so easy but now it's a headache - for me and my laptop, anyway - that I'm fast coming around to packing it in. Don't ask me to up date this and update that because I haven't go a clue how to do it. My Window 7 has been fine here - until recently.

JOHNTY
Old 09-05-2016, 08:57 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,

Ease of entry into SF is nowhere as easy as it used to be. Is this done on purpose? Or has some new way of entry been devised that I know nothing about about?

Perhaps some one can let me into the secret - yes? Please!

JOHNTY
Old 30-05-2016, 12:37 AM
Master
Hello people, now I find I am having three problems:

1. I cannot edit unless I refresh the page.
2. I cannot post links from certain threads on here within another thread &
3. I cannot mark 'forums as read'.

These issues are all starting to blow out for me now.

All help appreciated.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Hello people, now I find I am having three problems:

1. I cannot edit unless I refresh the page.
2. I cannot post links from certain threads on here within another thread &
3. I cannot mark 'forums as read'.

These issues are all starting to blow out for me now.

All help appreciated.

What browser do you predominately use? A number of members had similar issues and explained that Firefox (v45.0.1) worked best for them, especially when it came to the 'new posts' function.

As far as editing your posts, you only get approximately a 15 min time frame to edit the post, thereafter, no posts can be edited and all content is permanent. There has been talks to possibly extend this time frame in the future.

Hope this was somewhat helpful information.

Clover
Old 02-06-2016, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
What browser do you predominately use? A number of members had similar issues and explained that Firefox (v45.0.1) worked best for them, especially when it came to the 'new posts' function.

As far as editing your posts, you only get approximately a 15 min time frame to edit the post, thereafter, no posts can be edited and all content is permanent. There has been talks to possibly extend this time frame in the future.

Hope this was somewhat helpful information.

Clover
Thanks Clover - Microsoft Edge because the silly company just decided to upgrade my PC to Windows 10 without my consent *grrrr

Anyway, I'll download Firefox and see if that helps. I didn't know if it was a forum issue or a browser issue..

Thanks again.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Has anyone had browsing issues since the mini crash/absence? Google/Chrome ( For PC) has not been updating new posts nor has it been convenient with profiles/searching posts. Chrome is usually not an issue for me, but it's known to dysfunction with the forum every once in a while. I downloaded the latest version of Firefox, and all functions work exceptionally well. Just a FYI
Old 19-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Seeker

When I hit "new posts" I get the following message:
vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
Also when I hit User CP
How can I find new posts???
Old 19-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Seeker

Well, IDK, but it's working now, I just need to know how to make myself UN-invisible ! Thanks !
Old 19-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Suspended

dragonsamn - Go to "User CP" then "Edit Options" then Uncheck "Use Invisible Mode"...scroll down to the bottom and click 'Save changes" and that should Un-invisible your account where it shows when you are online and when you are offline...

Hope that helps...

:)