Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-08-2012, 02:56 PM
mightything

i am new to summoning. but im not new to occultism or energy work.
im very skeptical of summoning anything for those very reasons. mostly because i stay with my families...as for me im not scared though. and have no reason to be.
im a very charismatic *******. i can make friends with anything i summon or if its straight hostile send it home. i wont have to banish it either.
(i can be pretty annoying and unnerving, before adding anything else like threats into the picture)
and if it attacks me ill be able to handle most things. or use it as a learning experience.

ive dabbled in life a fair bit. and im a skeptic,
but ive talked to shadeD personally and felt his words out and it has yet to set off my ** meter. my trust is pretty hard gained.

worst comes to worst i have a spirit guide i can call on.
to sit with me while i conjure.
its worst comes to worst becuz i like to do stuff on my own, and i have no idea if spirits are like humans and have better stuff to do.

i hope i didnt come off as disrespectful or hostile. you do raise good points.
some of my answer may seem like im full of myself, trust me im not i know this is some real ish. you can get hurt. yet im not all confident
this is why although i have some legendary all information (some are obscure) giving books on the goetia, summoning demons and angels, other stuff. ive never done it.
Old 19-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Guide

yes I have been practicing protection techniques I'm not sure how strong they are though :/

you see I feel lots of things... sooo... I tend to get creeped out and question wether my shields are working. I generally feel, hands, arms, breathing like when you hug someone and can feel their chest rise and fall, pressure like someones laying either next to me or on top of me. warmth in certain places for no apparent reason (or where I feel the pressure).... it bothers me... but I still do my best to shield *-* or sometimes really heavy weight on your back like someone or something is trying to drag you down. or I'll feel like someone is walking around on my bed... I have actually felt cats all around me once heard them pur, felt them pur and breath and I was even able feel their fur... it felt so real I questioned wether or not they were actually there or not. I"ve also felt a trembling sensation... like someone was trying ot affect my aura or shields? its like feeling an earthquake only its at a certain spot and you don't know why... I usually feel it around my legs, the vibrating quake things... :/

But I try! Last night I felt something jump on my bed :x it was quite big... and moved around a bit, mostly just stayed at the foot of the bed near my legs (took up half the bed which was a twin size)... I honestly don't know what it is :/ I tend to treat it all like they are bad beings (even though they my not be) idk :/ I was thinking about dragons at the time so it may have been the ones you you sent me or something else o-o pretty big... bigger than my cats... but I don't have a teacher or guidance person to help me figure out who or what they are or how to turn it off :/ tried to turn off the feeling of that stuff but doesn't seem to work.

I do call on my spirit guides and sometimes the problem gets resolved but at other times it doesn't soooo I worry alot. Just feel them I don't know how to judge wether or not they are good or bad. I have done cleansings of my room and of myself but it doesn't seem to help soooo idk if those beings are good or bad. Its also why I have stopped using a pendulum.

If you can help with that please do :) I am confused, also recently right before bed or so, it feels like someone is grabbing my right ear from in front of me and sticking something inside it... idk if its their finger or something :/ really bothers me...
Old 19-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Master
I don't know how to judge wether or not they are good or bad.

FA... We can tell by how they feel to us, which means we have to be in touch with our feelings and intuition.

You can increase this self awareness by breathing down in your lower belly. You'll see how it slows your mind down and gives you a more inward, connected sense of yourself and what's around you.

But you can't wait until something questionable shows up. Practice this regularly and you'll get more clear about who's showing up and what they're about... and other things too.

Xan

Old 19-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
...dragons are often very sweet gentle creatures, among those I have come to know. Be careful though, and make sure this guide is truly for your greatest good.

Absolutely!

This dragon is a quiet and strong hearted presence, and I'm glad he's joined my spirit guide team.

Xan

Old 19-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Master

(I am a girl mightyanything )
I don't like to be summoned. Thus I don't summon others. Here I would never summon a dragon, trust me, that puts them in a bad mood usually (and yes... someone once summoned a dragon,.. and I was brought before them. It angered me a little bit
The way I have them visit is through sending in a request to a particular pair, several pairs that I am close with. From there, each can respond and say yes or no, depending if they are available. Then we check with the a special group who's task is dedicated to basically doing the whole nine yards with every past life of themselves and others, thus we have records and background checks for everyone going back to the beggining of their spirit's time. Once we know that both sides are safe, we ask that pair to come visit on a particular day. The pair swings in and stays either as long as they can till their next shift, or when the person asks them to leave. The reason we do al this is to ensure that both parties enjoy themselves and that everyone is safe- we don't want to start something ugly and give others a bad impression of dragons, we wish to show others we mean no harm, and that all we wish to do is help, for elsewise things will turn back to how they were in the medeival times- where ppl were proud to slave even the youngest and most innocent of dragon.. we do not wish to see anything happen like that, to either our own kind, or any other kind.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 19-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Master
As for me, rather than summoning I would respectfully invite dragons... or anyone else, for that matter.

Xan

Old 19-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Master

:) exactly. Without the respect, you may face some rather negative drawbacks :P (when I was summoned... I simply told them clearly to not ever summon me again, and left. But some may do worse, and what you attract will depend on your mood. Thus you must be careful. It's much safer to invite a creature you know well.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 19-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Master

Looked over that other thread with dragon info, here you go :) there are a couple of long posts I made about certain things about the realm. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=35839&page=3
sometimes I wish these threads were one.. :)

Old 20-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Guide

Ahhhh ok, thanks xan. Cause I have no idea how to know weather or not they are bad :) I shall practice it! And I will try AP shade although every time I try to relax before APing I feel something climb up on my bed land lay on my legs... It's kinda creepy and disturbing and then I find it difficult to AP it's pretty big o-o I wanna say dragon but idk :P well hopefully the advice of xan will help determining it only other way I know is if I go into deep meditation.. Then I'll be able to fully feel what the entity is like a solid person...

I think... It works with the cat spirits that visit me on occassion :) migh work there too... But idk if that means barriers gotta go down too... Hmmm I'm pretty new at this so idk what I'm doing half the time >_>
Old 20-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Master

Ask the universe to show you the answer.. but Rather then fighting the big thing... fall down, I sense, ap does not need to be in up, turn your level upside down, and rise in moving downwards, upwards in vibration and self. You feel pushed down.. so warp, so move sideways, so allow the wieght to help you fall from your body.