Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Master

Depends on the dragon :P the subsub...species is what determines what they do and are :)
Good luck in finding the gold /treasures :P they make it out of thin air how you make things they can too, and they've been trained on how to :P

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 18-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Guide

Gah that ruins the whole point of stealing the shiny things XD

shadedragon :/ maybe I should just stalk you when you astral project so i can see the dragon people and bug them! and use you as a human shield :P I'd have to master the art of astral projection first though...
Old 18-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Master

Me? as a human shield.... IM A Dragon. (I was born one and came here, so when I am out in spirit I like to be in dragon form.) But I am a shield dragon :P (the irony)
I could take you to visit the realm if you'd like. :P you'd just have to behave

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 18-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Guide

lol irony is right I wanna use u as a shield and you are one oh the awesomeness!

And I'll do my best to behave just make sure to keep shiny things that can be picked up away from me. Can't guarante there safty >-> but I'll behave
Old 18-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Master

(Don't worry I love shiny things to)
I'll just put up a shield around you until you stop running for it

Old 18-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Master
I've been wondering what type of being you are, shadedragon, to have so much clarity at such a young age.

Blessings to you for your purpose in this world, and thank you for coming.

Xan

Old 18-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I've been wondering what type of being you are, shadedragon, to have so much clarity at such a young age.

Blessings to you for your purpose in this world, and thank you for coming.

Xan
as I am happy that this universe has brought me here and shown me so much. Thank you for the blessing, I have been more then pleased to have met you, you have opened and guided me to many new possibilities, many new thoughts in the past.

Old 18-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Master
More...

Xan

Old 18-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Guide

o-o does this mean shade dragon has a boyfriend? or girlfriend... hmmm >-> possibilities are endless

anyway :x what does that mean about the shield? is that like an invisable wall infront of me so whenever I go for shiny things I hit myself on it like birds do on windows? :/ doesn't sound very fun...

when we do go when will it be?

I had a dream I met this crystal man that came out of one of my crystals and then I stole his shiny crystal staff... but then he cried so I felt bad and gave it back to him... he wouldn't let me touch his other crystals though D: it was soooo hard to resist the urge to touch things...
Old 18-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Master

Falseawakening, I am but a child, Xan has much wisdom and time. (Sometimes it's better to check profiles then assume, dear friend)
:) andbeing a shield dragon, I am green, thus my shield is green. And yes, running into it like a bird into a window is exactly what I was thinking just more of like a hard pillow though so you can't hurt yourself
We can go another day. Allow me to know when you are ready to make the journey, also be cautious, as many things seemingly harmless can be deadly to those who do not know, be certain you can trust your gut and do not touch anything you have a bad vibe towards. I will watch over you there, but I am not your mother.
By resisting those urges, you gain others respect, and they may allow you to go on ahead with permission anyhow.